ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Could someone like Ash be evicted in face to face noms? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256825)

Scream 11-07-2014 02:36 PM

Could someone like Ash be evicted in face to face noms?

With people like Ash/Steven/Helen/Winston/Kimberly etc I'm sure they'll split the vote between Ashleigh and Marlon.

As they can't vote Helen do you think we might see someone like Ash getting the most votes if the others thought logically...

Ashleigh, Danielle, Chris, Christopher = Ash

Steven, Winston, Mark = Marlon

Ash, Helen, Kimberly, Jale = Ashleigh

I can't imagine many people voting for any of the others... I think Christopher might would probably be a sheep though and vote Marlon but who knows. I'm not sure who Marlon would vote and doubt he'd vote Ash despite him not speaking to him.

Imagine everyone voting Christopher though :cheer2:

Josy 11-07-2014 02:37 PM

Possibly Ash or Ashleigh if she's still there but I honestly think the choices face to be face will be different than in the DR.

I'm thinking most will go for Marlon they have the perfect reason for choosing him or then easy choices like Danielle, Christopher.

Scream 11-07-2014 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7038388)
Possibly Ash or Ashleigh if she's still there but I honestly think the choices face to be face will be different than in the DR.

I'm thinking most will go for Marlon they have the perfect reason for choosing him or then easy choices like Danielle, Christopher.

oh yeah forgot about the eviction. praying for jale :blush:

erinp5 11-07-2014 02:39 PM

I think they will put Chris up,I hope I am wrong .Steven has been bitching about him to Helen, Ash and Kim.
If Helen noms first they rest of her posse will follow .

daniel-lewis-1985 11-07-2014 02:42 PM

I think hes in danger of it yeah. BB producers are really taking a risk with this if he goes it will destroy the one friendship in the house I enjoy watching.

Its between him, Marlon, Danielle, Chris and Christopher assuming Ashleigh goes tonight.

Samm 11-07-2014 02:43 PM

It would be amazing if Chris got evicted :love:

HBB1508 11-07-2014 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 7038392)
I think they will put Chris up,I hope I am wrong .Steven has been bitching about him to Helen, Ash and Kim.
If Helen noms first they rest of her posse will follow .

I was thinking much the same thing since Steven has started his hate campaign - I would hate to lose Chris as he is the most watchable one in there for me even though he doesn't get shown that much. His one line comments are very funny.

Niamh. 11-07-2014 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7038388)

Christopher or Marlon or Ashleigh actually if she doesn't go cos she's been saying she wants to go and I kind of believe her, it doesn't sound like the defensive I wanted to go anyway kind of a thing, I genuinely believe she wants out

Niamh. 11-07-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBB1508 (Post 7038404)
I was thinking much the same thing since Steven has started his hate campaign - I would hate to lose Chris as he is the most watchable one in there for me even though he doesn't get shown that much. His one line comments are very funny.

Yep, Chris is my favourite and alot of peoples, it'd be really, really unfair of big brother to let them assholes get rid of him and the public have no way to save him :(

erinp5 11-07-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7038410)
Yep, Chris is my favourite and alot of peoples, it'd be really, really unfair of big brother to let them assholes get rid of him and the public have no way to save him :(

I agree .

MeMyselfAndI 11-07-2014 02:53 PM

face to face nominations always results in people picking easy targets
i.e. Gina & Dexter or Luke A, Lauren, Deana etc

MeMyselfAndI 11-07-2014 02:53 PM

face to face nominations always results in people picking easy targets
i.e. Gina & Dexter or Luke A, Lauren, Deana etc