ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   The real reason behind Kim leaving.. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258092)

Jake. 19-07-2014 02:58 PM

The real reason behind Kim leaving..

Now that the who 'dying hospital patient' crap has been cleared up, what do you think has made her quit? I reckon it's the perception she thinks she given off from the sex with Steven or something

CaudleHalbard 19-07-2014 03:02 PM

Just maybe - she heard from Biannca that Steven is a struggling window-blind salesman, not a megabucks (young) daddy for her?

erinp5 19-07-2014 03:02 PM

She is a scammer and a fraud and she couldn't face the public with the truth.
I doubt she even liked Steven and he like he does to us was making her sick.

sampvt 19-07-2014 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 7072595)
She is a scammer and a fraud and she couldn't face the public with the truth.
I doubt she even liked Steven and he like he does to us was making her sick.

OMG take a crackerjack pencil and a gold star with a blue peter badge attached, someone with perception. We are in the minority here Erin. Well done. We stand vindicated.

erinp5 19-07-2014 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7072611)
OMG take a crackerjack pencil and a gold star with a blue peter badge attached, someone with perception. We are in the minority here Erin. Well done. We stand vindicated.

:laugh:

chuff me dizzy 19-07-2014 03:06 PM

Since the newbies came in and she learned of all press stuff, she tried to move away from the freak ,i think she was scared of crowd chants and her chance of having to face them ,so took the easy way out

GypsyGoth 19-07-2014 03:08 PM

The new housemates let Kim in on how she was being perceived on the outside. Another factor is that she was facing a potentially hostile crowd, courage isn't a trait everyone possesses.

Cherie 19-07-2014 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7072617)
Since the newbies came in and she learned of all press stuff, she tried to move away from the freak ,i think she was scared of crowd chants and her chance of having to face them ,so took the easy way out

Yeah I reckon Biannca blabbed how bad the perception of them both was.

Marsh. 19-07-2014 03:10 PM

Annoyance with Steven and curiosity of the outside was eating her up.

I think her being sick was lucky for her to tell the house she was getting medical treatment and then quit whilst she was out to avoid having to tell the HMs she was leaving.

MeMyselfAndI 19-07-2014 03:13 PM

Quote:

Can you stop with posts like this, you're opinion is not the only opinion.. And people with your opinion are not the only people with perception

CaudleHalbard 19-07-2014 03:14 PM

Look, she's a Playboy bunny. She is obviously after someone who can her keep in a style to which she wishes to become accustomed!

In Steven she thought she might have found that person, albeit he might be a creepster.

I think one of the newbies blabbed about him.

ruiphillips 19-07-2014 06:18 PM

She needed new batteries.

Josy 19-07-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Lots of people have been saying the same thing about Kimberly?