ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   I think Chris missed a trick during the twist (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258727)

Achilles 24-07-2014 12:17 AM

I think Chris missed a trick during the twist

He said in one of the uploads that he would fall on his sword if the power alliance got rumbled. On initial upload we didn't see Chris or Mark say anything, but on highlights they all did volunteer, all 3 of them. However I think if Chris has been more adamant and insisted CHOOSE ME and stepped forward, then a) he would have got a lot of respect from the viewers for staying true to his word and falling on his sword to protect Ashleigh b) he would have had the opportunity to slay Steven himself, his arch nemesis :laugh:
He must know that there would be ZERO chance of him being evicted against Steven.

Shaun 24-07-2014 12:48 AM

this is why I wish people had chosen him as the Power HM... public sentiment towards him is 90% positive whereas with Ashleigh it's about 60%, and he's far more likely to survive evictions... though i guess Ash/Steven could've still just said "yeah we'll replace ash with ashleigh" to be petty

obviously he's not aware of his popularity figures beyond a few cheers on friday, though

KeanO 24-07-2014 01:28 AM

Reply to Shaun .. though i guess Ash/Steven could've still just said "yeah we'll replace ash with ashleigh" to be petty

Steven was being tactical as soon as it was mentioned...

He was saying Zoe should be saved, thinking Zoe's fan base would see this generous act before folding to let Ash go free.

Then he chose Ashleigh because he knows she had the worst reception of the 3, and she's a girl... Girls always get evicted.

daniel-lewis-1985 24-07-2014 06:43 AM

Chris is constantly moaning about how hes bored in there and is hinting at leaving so why didn't he step forward?

The men are total pussys this year Ashleigh has bigger balls than any of them....Not literally obviously.

jyunga 24-07-2014 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 7091312)
so why didn't he step forward?

100,000 reasons enough? :P

rubymoo 24-07-2014 07:58 AM

The other housemates had already made their decision about Ashleigh being the one up, Chris could've jumped out with pants on his head and doing a funny dance, and they still wouldn't have picked him, Ash and Steven said earlier how much they liked Chris but IMO that's because they know how well liked he is going by the crowd reaction, they're now trying to align with him.

Ashleigh won't go ( i really hope she doesn't!)

HBB1508 24-07-2014 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubymoo (Post 7091351)
The other housemates had already made their decision about Ashleigh being the one up, Chris could've jumped out with pants on his head and doing a funny dance, and they still wouldn't have picked him, Ash and Steven said earlier how much they liked Chris but IMO that's because they know how well liked he is going by the crowd reaction, they're now trying to align with him.

Ashleigh won't go ( i really hope she doesn't!)

This - plus both Mark and Chris volunteered to be put up but Steven had made his decision already and nothing would have stopped him picking Ashleigh imo because she was the first and leader of the power alliance and I don't think he liked that at all.