ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   It is freaking week 8 and same people gets nominated (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259322)

VanessaFeltz. 28-07-2014 08:45 AM

It is freaking week 8 and same people gets nominated

Mark got nominated like what once and Christopher&Chris got nominated like 4-5 times. BB needs to step up and put mark's ass on the block so we can get him out.

mrflibble 28-07-2014 09:40 AM

I thought everyone in the house was close to Chris! Remember when he nominated his close friends Steven and Ash? So many backstabbers in that house! /sarcasm

HBB1508 28-07-2014 09:43 AM

I think Chris has now become the easy target - people still don't want to upset Helen and her gang, sadly, seeing as how she went into meltdown over Steven leaving.

Ellen 28-07-2014 09:53 AM

It is obvious they would pick Pav & Zoe, they are the newbies so they are going to pick them over others who have been there from the start.
Another obvious is Chris, he has made it easy for them to pick him.

Mark does speak to them all and generally gets on ok with everybody so he wont be nominated yet if at all.

Jamesy 28-07-2014 09:54 AM

Helen still runs the 'gang' in there and Mark just arse-licks everyone. Chris is an easy target as he doesn't harm anyone really.

I find it pretty pathetic when housemates use the excuse "he goes in the diary room and slags people off"... that's kinda the idea of the diary room. I hope next year they choose nicer people on the whole, or at least interesting people that don't make your blood boil every episode.

bitontheslide 28-07-2014 10:01 AM

The use of wannabe actors that all seem to be associated with the same agency is a bit suspect to say the least... its getting tiresome. Fresh "normal" contestants need to be used in future series. It would be nice to bring a bit of reality back to this reality show

Tarryn 28-07-2014 11:16 AM

The "Cool kids" still won't vote for each other.
We should have stuck to the One nomination & you are up rule.
Then we would see who the public really want in the final weeks.

reece(: 28-07-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellen (Post 7104010)
It is obvious they would pick Pav & Zoe, they are the newbies so they are going to pick them over others who have been there from the start.

I bet the nomination reasons are because of that, which is a cop out imo. In older series (except BB8) the newbies haven't been isolated/nommed for entering halfway.

Achilles 28-07-2014 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 7104400)
I bet the nomination reasons are because of that, which is a cop out imo. In older series (except BB8) the newbies haven't been isolated/nommed for entering halfway.

It's as valid a reason as any other in my opinion. In BB1 Claire was voted up and out as soon as was eligible. Also the reasons for nominating back then were hilarious.

reece(: 28-07-2014 01:53 PM

Isn't really fair to allow that since it's out of control when they enter..