ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Chris is in love with Ashleigh and sees Pav as a threat... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259405)

MargeryFan 28-07-2014 09:17 PM

Chris is in love with Ashleigh and sees Pav as a threat...

Hence why he's being a knob to pav. How dare he confront Pav about such an issue on national TV. Humiliating the poor lad. Maybe he should take his own advice and stop drooling over her.:shrug:

Locke. 28-07-2014 09:25 PM

Yep.

erinp5 28-07-2014 09:27 PM

Or Chris telling Pav about the outside info he got regarding him and Ashleigh.
Funny how when Vanessa Feltz said the same thing on BBBOTS the audience agreed.

Lister of Smeg 28-07-2014 09:29 PM

Didnt Ashleigh say she knew he perv's on her .

Amy Jade 28-07-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lister of Smeg (Post 7105886)

Nope she stupidly listened to Danielle and that camp guy lying about it and Chris has made her feel insecure about it.

Cherie 28-07-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lister of Smeg (Post 7105886)

Nope she never noticed until Matthew said it, Chris has blown it tonight

chuff me dizzy 28-07-2014 09:35 PM

BS

Blue Cadillac 28-07-2014 09:36 PM

Chris has lost all my support now after that. I have championed him all the way up until now, but in the last week he has shown some very worrying signs of insecurity, and I feel he is gunning for the wrong people. He has clearly got a bee in his bonnet about Pav, and I think he is coming across very badly now. He has humiliated Pav with no good reason as far as I can see, and I think it is probably because he himself likes Ashleigh in that way. I am so disappointed in Chris.

Blue Cadillac 28-07-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7105936)
Nope she never noticed until Matthew said it, Chris has blown it tonight

This exactly.

Denver 28-07-2014 09:45 PM

Chris as obviously been playing a victim otherwise why would it take 8 weeks to "speak his mind" he is doing to pav what he did to jale

clao 28-07-2014 09:56 PM

knew chris would start to turn a little possessive with ashleigh, there's nothing wrong with a guy of chris's age finding ashleigh attractive but it's a little bit pathetic of him to become infatuated with her

MargeryFan 28-07-2014 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Cadillac (Post 7105956)
Chris has lost all my support now after that. I have championed him all the way up until now, but in the last week he has shown some very worrying signs of insecurity, and I feel he is gunning for the wrong people. He has clearly got a bee in his bonnet about Pav, and I think he is coming across very badly now. He has humiliated Pav with no good reason as far as I can see, and I think it is probably because he himself likes Ashleigh in that way. I am so disappointed in Chris.

Gabrielle just nailed it on BBBOTS - would Chris have pulled up Winston or Ash for doing the same?

smudgie 28-07-2014 10:42 PM

Just more of the acting from Chris.
He has acted every emotion up to now..the victim to start with, underdog gets the public on their side etc.
Now he sees the winnng line anything goes to get there, first if possible.
Thankfully I reckon he has blown it big time.
What a truly horrible excuse of a man he is, kicking someone when they are down, he heard the crowd response to Pav and is playing to his audience.
Shame he got it so wrong tonght.
Hope he goes come Friday.

odd sock 28-07-2014 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Cadillac (Post 7105956)

That's exactly how I read it and I'm disappointed in Chris, as he was one of my favorites.

abhorson 28-07-2014 11:04 PM

What rubbish!!

CaudleHalbard 28-07-2014 11:07 PM

I've always felt a bit uneasy about Chris. My unease has increased.......

Achilles 28-07-2014 11:34 PM

Latest tweet from the website

12.18am: "It's not my place to be the jealous boyfriend," Chris says, re: warning Pav about Ashleigh.

:joker:

Is it all real or some mad storyline? Can't take it serious really, been dragging it for so bloody long and I'm sick of it.
Sick of Mark and Zoe too, want them gone. Zoe out Friday, Mark next Friday.

rionablue 28-07-2014 11:41 PM

The whole Chris Ashley relationship is creepy. He is almost twice her age. She only seems to be hanging around with him now and hardly mingling with the rest. Sitting on each others beds, sitting in corners together bitching etc. And Chris had the NERVE to confront Pav. Bloody stupid man

Creggle 28-07-2014 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7106604)
The whole Chris Ashley relationship is creepy. He is almost twice her age. She only seems to be hanging around with him now and hardly mingling with the rest. Sitting on each others beds, sitting in corners together bitching etc. And Chris had the NERVE to confront Pav. Bloody stupid man

:clap1:

Man is a stretch though, he's some weird sub-beta creature with awkward indirect controlling going on over Ashleigh. He's trying to dictate who can and can't spend any time with her without her having a say, and then poisoning her against them when there is nothing there in the first place. It's creepy.

bitontheslide 28-07-2014 11:47 PM

If the Ashleigh fans want, they can play it clever this week and ensure Ashleigh wins BB - Take this opportunity to take out Chris!

Achilles 29-07-2014 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7106608)
If the Ashleigh fans want, they can play it clever this week and ensure Ashleigh wins BB - Take this opportunity to take out Chris!

The smart move is to evict Zoe because she is likely to nominate Ashleigh. Chris will not nominate Ashleigh EVER. IF Ashleigh avoids the final week's nominations, which is possible as she is getting on with everyone much better she will be in the final :cheer2:
Chris is losing the plot and there is no chance of him winning at this rate, he has sunk to 29/1 on betfair after tonight's show

Mystic Mock 29-07-2014 12:13 AM

I can't blame Chris or Pav for perving over Ashleigh, they're only Human.

What I do think is hypocritical from Chris though is judging Pav on the same things that his done himself.

Lwize 29-07-2014 12:16 AM

Pav and Zoe need to go before Chris, but Chris isn't winning the series regardless.

I love Chris' diary room sessions, but sometimes he speaks before he thinks, such as with Pav. Chris is Ashleigh's weird uncle in the house and is protective of her, but once the show's over, so are they (outside of the one in about 26 million chance Ashleigh drops her boyfriend for Chris).

wormsinfested 29-07-2014 12:32 AM

I get why people have been calling Chris a creep now. :joker:

jet 29-07-2014 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7106604)

Ashleigh has been mingling more than ever with ALL the HM's recently. She was seen having 2 short convos with Chris tonight. Not sure why you feel the need to exaggerate. :shrug: