ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Chris Chris is such a creepy weirdo! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259574)

camertone 30-07-2014 02:44 AM

Chris is such a creepy weirdo!

Chris has such creepy crush on Ashleigh. I think he is so obsessed. He is sneaky, creepy, and weird. He is a bully and was so mean and cruel to Pav. He has been pretending to be a nice guy, but now there's a crack in his nice guy persona, his true colors are showing. I say get him out!!

the truth 30-07-2014 02:47 AM

according to that dirty slapper juith james, hes just trying to bump off the bottom runt so he feels hes not the bottom runt, except if he rids them of pav, then chris is the bottom runt....maybe judy james doesnt like the way ashleigh stares at chris....or does she secretly want to take helen and all the helen hate was a blackadder style double bluff? dirty old mare

mrflibble 30-07-2014 02:50 AM

Why is that when someone is being nice they're 'acting', but they do something slightly not nice and that is their true self?

He has not been bullying Pav. The entire house has distanced themselves from Pav, Chris is the only one to say what his problem was (away from the rest of the group and in a frank and honest way). He doesn't like Pav, he doesn't have to be best friends with him. It's not his place to tell him who to stare at because it was harmless and not making Ashleigh uncomfortable; likewise, however Chris feels about Ashleigh is harmless and not making Ashleigh uncomfortable.

fitz2k2 30-07-2014 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camertone (Post 7109950)
Chris has such creepy crush on Ashleigh. I think he is so obsessed. He is sneaky, creepy, and weird. He is a bully and was so mean and cruel to Pav. He has been pretending to be a nice guy, but now there's a crack in his nice guy persona, his true colors are showing. I say get him out!!

That word is soo overused it not even funny. Calm down.Yes hes has gone downhill this wee.Will he go this Friday strong maybe

the truth 30-07-2014 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrflibble (Post 7109955)
Why is that when someone is being nice they're 'acting', but they do something slightly not nice and that is their true self?

He has not been bullying Pav. The entire house has distanced themselves from Pav, Chris is the only one to say what his problem was (away from the rest of the group and in a frank and honest way). He doesn't like Pav, he doesn't have to be best friends with him. It's not his place to tell him who to stare at because it was harmless and not making Ashleigh uncomfortable; likewise, however Chris feels about Ashleigh is harmless and not making Ashleigh uncomfortable.

but hes not being nice to pav at all??

abhorson 30-07-2014 02:55 AM

Quote:

Refer to twenty other posts. You will find answers there.:shocked:

mrflibble 30-07-2014 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7109959)
but hes not being nice to pav at all??

He's not exactly being nasty either. He told him that he didn't really want to make new friendships.

Mystic Mock 30-07-2014 03:14 AM

Chris and Pav both like Ashleigh's ass, there's nothing wrong in that.

However there's something very wrong about being jealous of her boyfriend for having her first.

Lwize 30-07-2014 03:30 AM

Chris is getting the bad edit by BB to keep Zoe and Pav in the house.

the truth 30-07-2014 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lwize (Post 7109977)
Chris is getting the bad edit by BB to keep Zoe and Pav in the house.

yep for the other 23 hours and 10 minutes of every day, pavlar stands over ashleigh staring and glaring at her goldilocks before disappearing to the little boys room for a creamy hand shandy......damn those pesky producers

VanessaFeltz. 30-07-2014 05:03 AM

Like stop hating on people no reason. We have lots of haters

bitontheslide 30-07-2014 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelihV (Post 7109991)
Like stop hating on people no reason. We have lots of haters

Chris picked on Pav, he chose to do this himself. Bad editing or whatever doesnt affect that fundamental point

Gusto Brunt 30-07-2014 07:51 AM

Chris has revealed a previously unseen side of himself.

Creepy, obsessive, and odious - oh and I agree, he was bullying Pav.

Zoe out.

chuff me dizzy 30-07-2014 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7110040)
Chris picked on Pav, he chose to do this himself. Bad editing or whatever doesnt affect that fundamental point

EVERYONE has picked on Pav why single Chris out ?

VanessaFeltz. 30-07-2014 08:13 AM

Everyone forgets people's good side in second.

mrflibble 30-07-2014 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7110062)
EVERYONE has picked on Pav why single Chris out ?

Because he's the only one to tell Pav that he's not his biggest fan. Everyone else is just avoiding him. People were complaining that he was only saying negative things about Pav in the diary room instead of to his face, but as soon as he did they just changed what negative things they were saying.

MarcusMel 30-07-2014 10:13 AM

and the balanced view is?

Maybe that what we are seeing is a socially awkward person. He is perceptive on reading people and with that comes the problem of being natural with them.

HBB1508 30-07-2014 10:19 AM

If having an awkward conversation with Pav is now bullying I give up :facepalm:

erinp5 30-07-2014 10:19 AM

Chris has been a great Hm often saying what I am thinking .What he said to Pav's face (something they all claim to do) was what he had been told by ex Hms. Chris has told Pav what other know and speak of behind his back .
BB have put the word creep out there and some have picked it up and ran with it ...hilarious.
I will not be surprised if this time next week Helen is being hailed as the next Mother Teresa.

Anothercat 30-07-2014 10:24 AM

I have like Chris all the way along, but he did seem to be morphing into David Brent last night though.

Lstan 31-07-2014 10:15 PM

It seems to be overplayed, i dont think hes that creepy, he was slightly but after tonight i think he isnt. i imagine it may stick with some people tho.

waylander1973 31-07-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:

Personally this is really ashleigh's call, if any housemate are being too forward with her then she should speak up. Big Brother will not ignore such a complaint.

Absorption 31-07-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:

If he were that "sneaky, creepy and weird" in the 'obsessive' manner you are saying, I would have thought that the other HMs would have noticed.

Oooh, oooh, oooh! Or maybe he's used his special secret powers to fool them all. Yes. With his magic that he's hidden from BB. And with drugs. Burn the witch! That's definitely what's happening.

Anyway, even if Chris does have a crush on Ashleigh - maybe he does, maybe he doesn't - who cares? (Well, obviously the starter of this thread but hey...) The world is full of friends who may or may not fancy one another but never do anything about it.

I don't think Chris is waiting with the chloroform (although I'm guessing SOMEONE believes he would be in their sordid little fantasy).

waterhog 31-07-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

disagree with every point in your post.

BigBrotherfan4ever 31-07-2014 10:33 PM

I 100% agreed with Chris in what he said in the DR about why is't so wrong for a male & female to be friends.