ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Even if Chris does fancy Ashleigh that does not make him creepy (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259724)

Yoshi888 31-07-2014 10:17 PM

Even if Chris does fancy Ashleigh that does not make him creepy

She is a very hot girl so it would be more creepy to me if he did NOT fancy Ashleigh as that would be weird .

Amy Jade 31-07-2014 10:22 PM

http://media2011.buhfly.com/gifs/okay%20wtf.gif

joeysteele 31-07-2014 10:23 PM

I agree actually that he isn't creepy,I have no problem either with his friendship with Ashleigh,they both seem content as friends and that has nothing to do with anyone.

I for instance am 22 and I have female friends who are in their 40s and indeed into and well over their 50s too,I call them friends on an equal status with friends more my own age and I would never consider that or them creepy at all.

So yes, I agree Chris shouldn't be thought of as creepy,Ashleigh is 18 and even if it were more than friendship, which obvously it isn't, they are infact both adults anyway.

I don't get this 'issue' with age, to me age is just a number, meaningless,it is the people that matter not the ages of them.

VanessaFeltz. 31-07-2014 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7114931)
I agree actually that he isn't creepy,I have no problem either with his friendship with Ashleigh,they both seem content as friends and that has nothing to do with anyone.

I for instance am 22 and I have female friends who are in their 40s and indeed into and well over their 50s too,I call them friends on an equal status with friends more my own age and I would never consider that or them creepy at all.

So yes, I agree Chris shouldn't be thought opf as creepy,Ashleigh is 18 and even of it were more than friendship, which obvously it isn't, they are infact both adults anyway.

I don't get this 'issue' with age, to me age is just a number, meaningless,it is the people that matter not the ages of them.

This.

LukeB 31-07-2014 10:26 PM

its a silly nickname

rubymoo 31-07-2014 10:27 PM

I don't find Chris creepy, i think he's just a nice guy who's taken a shine to her, he doesn't stand a chance with her as she's got a boyfriend, and even if he does fancy her, why not she's an attractive girl!

Jordan. 31-07-2014 10:27 PM

The Ashleigh thing isn't the only thing that makes him creepy, he just is in general.

waterhog 31-07-2014 10:27 PM

i like this post - not seen tonights show yet but i have faith in chris.

Brother Leon 31-07-2014 10:30 PM

His treatment of Pav regarding Ashleigh and his general need to be the White Knight when it isn't needed is what makes him creepy. Not the fact he fancies her.

rubymoo 31-07-2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Leon (Post 7114978)
His treatment of Pav regarding Ashleigh and his general need to be the White Knight when it isn't needed is what makes him creepy. Not the fact he fancies her.

He was just warning Pav off....if he was a dog he'd have pee'd around her:hehe:

mrflibble 31-07-2014 10:34 PM

Nothing wrong with fancying Ashleigh or any other adult. Really don't know what the concern is. He's awkward, but not creepy.

Lstan 31-07-2014 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Leon (Post 7114978)

this was kinda what i was about to say-people only started calling him creepy when he did this. i wonder if he would still be doing it if not for the public power task.

BigBrotherfan4ever 31-07-2014 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7114931)

So yes, I agree Chris shouldn't be thought of as creepy,Ashleigh is 18 and even if it were more than friendship, which obvously it isn't, they are infact both adults anyway.

Your dead right joey

rubymoo 31-07-2014 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lstan (Post 7115024)
this was kinda what i was about to say-people only started calling him creepy when he did this. i wonder if he would still be doing it if not for the public power task.

He's been called creepy from the beginning, but i just see him as socially awkward:spin:

Waynoo 31-07-2014 10:51 PM

he's a creep end of

jscoo47 31-07-2014 11:00 PM

The fact is that Ashleigh has never felt uncomfortable around Chris and never felt that he was creepy in any wary. If she has no problem with it why is everybody getting so worked up. When Danielle went she needed a friend and gravitated towards Chris. I think she values his friendship.

Yoshi888 31-07-2014 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscoo47 (Post 7115191)
The fact is that Ashleigh has never felt uncomfortable around Chris and never felt that he was creepy in any wary. If she has no problem with it why is everybody getting so worked up. When Danielle went she needed a friend and gravitated towards Chris. I think she values his friendship.

Simple people see their own reflection and it's a creepy one when they see chris and Ashleigh

LukeB 31-07-2014 11:05 PM

ashleigh isnt callin him creepy so he isnt creepy

Lex 31-07-2014 11:14 PM

Oh!...is it because of the way that he fancies the China-Doll that he's been called 'Creepy-Chris'? :shocked: ....I thought that it was because of the way he tries to creep up all of the other housemate's arses!...SILLY ME! :creep:

clao 31-07-2014 11:25 PM

the age is not an issue, it's the way that he has acted on his attraction too ashleigh which has come across as creepy

Jamie585 31-07-2014 11:27 PM

He saved himself a little tonight for me! I think we just needed clarification from him that he didn't look at her in a sexual way, although his previous actions did seem very creepy to many.. I'm glad he has reigned it in!!

bitontheslide 31-07-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscoo47 (Post 7115191)

That's a difficult one. Creepy is not the right description for his behaviour. Awkward is probably more accurate, and when its downgraded to that then its not such a big deal.

Its not a crime to have attractive female friends of whatever age. However, it is more unusual to constantly hug those friends or follow them around like a lost puppy dog, which is largely down to the artificial environment created in the house. So people looking at that from the outside will see it as a bit weird = creepy

Johnnyuk123 31-07-2014 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 7114959)
The Ashleigh thing isn't the only thing that makes him creepy, he just is in general.

Your a big Ashleigh fan and her best mate is Chris so i don't understand the hate towards Chris knowing Ashleigh loves her friend. Explain?

Johnnyuk123 31-07-2014 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7115328)
That's a difficult one. Creepy is not the right description for his behaviour. Awkward is probably more accurate, and when its downgraded to that then its not such a big deal.

Its not a crime to have attractive female friends of whatever age. However, it is more unusual to constantly hug those friends or follow them around like a lost puppy dog, which is largely down to the artificial environment created in the house. So people looking at that from the outside will see it as a bit weird = creepy

The only time it became creepy was when Danielle lied to them. simples.:joker:

Bedouin 01-08-2014 12:43 AM

100%
"Creepy" is just a meaningless slur with no content anyway.