ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Could there be an Ash & Winston split in the final? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259817)

Nick. 01-08-2014 04:19 PM

Could there be an Ash & Winston split in the final?

Just wondering as they're both pretty relaxed with similar fan bases. Assuming the pair both make the final could the votes be split and Christopher or Ashleigh take the top spot?

Only saying this as the pair seem likely to make the final. Ash fans, do you like or hate Winston? Winston fans, do you like or hate Ash?

Raph 01-08-2014 04:20 PM

Ash is alright but has no personality and Winston has even less personality. I say this with ash being probably my favorite one left.. What a terrible terrible series

Lstan 01-08-2014 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 7116934)
Ash is alright but has no personality and Winston has even less personality. I say this with ash being probably my favorite one left.. What a terrible terrible series

buts its all down to how the public vote which makes it a tough call-they can be unpredictable sometimes (like i really didnt expect matthew to go week 4 but he did!)

AbbieJ 01-08-2014 05:04 PM

I don't think Ash has a chance against the likes of Ashleigh, Christopher and Winston

Achilles 01-08-2014 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbbieJ (Post 7117010)
I don't think Ash has a chance against the likes of Ashleigh, Christopher and Winston

Ash survived eviction against Toya and Matthew because of his fanbase during 2 bad weeks. He is more popular now than he was back then. The viral video task, he won at a canter. Ash is the dark horse. He has always been between 20/1 and 30/1 at the bookes. He is the best BET along with Helen.

AbbieJ 01-08-2014 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 7117020)
Ash survived eviction against Toya and Matthew because of his fanbase during 2 bad weeks. He is more popular now than he was back then. The viral video task, he won at a canter. Ash is the dark horse. He has always been between 20/1 and 30/1 at the bookes. He is the best BET along with Helen.

That's my opinion, I don't think he could stand a chance against the 3, he MAY don't get me wrong but thats what I think :) he is the dark horse, he could come out winner but I don't think he will. Never say never.

sampvt 01-08-2014 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyTheBadger (Post 7116930)
Just wondering as they're both pretty relaxed with similar fan bases. Assuming the pair both make the final could the votes be split and Christopher or Ashleigh take the top spot?

Only saying this as the pair seem likely to make the final. Ash fans, do you like or hate Winston? Winston fans, do you like or hate Ash?

The 5 finalists are as follows.....Winston, Christopher, Ashleigh, Helen and Ash.

Winston wins by a long way with Christopher second. Helen might beat *******igh but its hard to call but Ash will be first out.

I cant see Mark or pav or Chris getting to the finals but stranger things have happened at sea because the edits are very important and if BB want to kill you they will.

Tarryn 01-08-2014 05:49 PM

I would rather shove my head in the microwave on full power than vote for either of those two twats to win.

sampvt 01-08-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarryn (Post 7117111)
I would rather shove my head in the microwave on full power than vote for either of those two twats to win.

How do you manage to close the door as mine wont work with the door open. You obviously have this years model. PING.

Denver 01-08-2014 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 7117020)

I hate to break it to you but ash didnt surive eviction because of his fan base

Denver 01-08-2014 06:24 PM

On a serious note ash has to make the final first

AbbieJ 01-08-2014 06:30 PM

Quote:

:laugh3:

joeysteele 01-08-2014 06:31 PM

I'd rather Ash win than Winston but as long as one of Christopher,Chris,Ash or Winston win then I would be happy.

Tarryn 01-08-2014 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7117202)
How do you manage to close the door as mine wont work with the door open. You obviously have this years model. PING.

Many of my family members would gladly cut my head off, then volunteer to shut the door.

Miranda123 01-08-2014 07:08 PM

Quote:

I dont think you could shut the door though, so it wouldnt come on??

Dont worry about voting for Ash though, we've got that covered thanks, dont need any johnny come latelys!

minty3 01-08-2014 07:12 PM

I like ash but hate winston