ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Pav the only survivor of the newbies (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260009)

Calderyon 02-08-2014 08:54 PM

Pav the only survivor of the newbies

Good for him, well done. Didnīt think when i saw the three newbies.

But taking account the theme of the season, get the girls out, it isnīt that surprising...

Marc 02-08-2014 08:56 PM

I didn't think he'd survive the first cull tbh. No doubt he'll be gone Friday

Calderyon 02-08-2014 08:58 PM

^ I wouldnīt be so sure. He survived last week because of the pity vote and i think he had the least amount of votes, so why not this week also?

JTM45 02-08-2014 08:59 PM

I always thought he was the best person out of the three newbs and i'm happy for him that he's the last one there!

Good on him!:thumbs:

Calderyon 02-08-2014 09:01 PM

I think he was maybe better than Biannca, but definitely not better than Zoe.

Shaun 02-08-2014 09:03 PM

if he's up against Ashleigh, Chris or Christopher he can kiss his ass goodbye :idc:

LukeB 02-08-2014 09:06 PM

i think he going next week unless mark is up

abhorson 02-08-2014 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 7121503)
i think he going next week unless mark is up

Aye, Pav's only chance.

joeysteele 02-08-2014 09:19 PM

Only until friday hopefully.

Heaven = Winner 02-08-2014 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 7121493)
if he's up against Ashleigh, Chris or Christopher he can kiss his ass goodbye :idc:

tbh I think Chris could possibly go if it's between Pav and Chris.

But yeah, if Pav gets pitted against Ashleigh, Christopher, Winston and maybe even Ash, he has no chance.

susie q 02-08-2014 09:33 PM

Hes definetely growing on me, I think he could be a bit of a dark horse.

Brother Leon 02-08-2014 09:41 PM

Chris could get more votes than him. So could Ashleigh. Mark deffo would. Unless he faces them 1v1. He has no chance with Christopher or Winston though.

MojoNixon 02-08-2014 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 7121626)
Hes definetely growing on me, I think he could be a bit of a dark horse.

Marcus Akin was the dark horse. And he should have been winner. Pav is dark horse? No ****in way. Boring housemate. All he can do is poo, eat and stare everyone else.

LukeB 02-08-2014 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Leon (Post 7121668)
Chris could get more votes than him. So could Ashleigh. Mark deffo would. Unless he faces them 1v1. He has no chance with Christopher or Winston though.

pav will get more votes then ashleigh on VTE

erinp5 02-08-2014 11:49 PM

Having just watched the HL show he is definitely going to go with the victim /sympathy routine .
Did he just say in the DR after being saved that he was glad Zoe went ?
This week should be interesting with money involved ,I think that's what will get the real Pav out to play .

Brother Leon 03-08-2014 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 7122057)
Having just watched the HL show he is definitely going to go with the victim /sympathy routine .
Did he just say in the DR after being saved that he was glad Zoe went ?
This week should be interesting with money involved ,I think that's what will get the real Pav out to play .

It's not a "routine" when it is reality. Chris towards him has been one of the worst treatments of a HM this series and this was when he was new and trying to fit in too. Throw in the fact Chris himself was outcasted when he went in and played a sympathy card to get popular then it makes his actions towards Pav even more puzzling as he would know how Pav feels and he would know how the public would too.

MojoNixon 03-08-2014 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 7121458)
Good for him, well done. Didnīt think when i saw the three newbies.

But taking account the theme of the season, get the girls out, it isnīt that surprising...

Sorry Calderyon, i don't think he will go anywhere, but out. Not wanna say that in bad way, but he has not bring anything to BB house.

Patricia4 03-08-2014 11:45 AM

erinp I was wondering why he said that he was glad Zoe had gone in the DR Im baffled unless he's starting to be two faced because he told her he didn't want her to go.

bitontheslide 03-08-2014 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MojoNixon (Post 7122101)
Sorry Calderyon, i don't think he will go anywhere, but out. Not wanna say that in bad way, but he has not bring anything to BB house.

People keep saying he is boring and doesn't bring anything to the house. Lets look at that

What has Ash brought to the house in all these weeks? A couple of snide comments, that's it so on the not bringing anything to the house, Pav has brought more in his 3 weeks than Ash in total.

Ashleigh ... she had 1 week where she could be called interesting, Winston, is he actually there?

Mark and Christopher have brought so much to the house that I wish they had kept outside, the other extreme entirely, and completely cringe worthy.

The other 2, Helen and Chris are probably at the right level, but Helen has been a bully ... oops and guess what, so has Chris

So really ... a little perspective please :nono:

Jamesy 03-08-2014 12:13 PM

Surprised the producers allowed Biannca and Zoe to be kicked out so quickly. It's a bit embarrassing to let new housemates be booted out after rarely being in there. Wouldn't surprise me if they don't bother with mid-series new housemates for BB16 after this years shambles with the three newbies.