ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Anyone hoping Viacom demand a new production team? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260067)

Yaki da 03-08-2014 04:25 PM

Anyone hoping Viacom demand a new production team?

If they do decide to stick with BB they need to demand a new production team after this years farce. The constant manipulation, non-stop interference, the most absurd twists, the playing back of conversations and diary room entries to contrive drama, and the way in which they humiliate the contestants, from Marlon being evicted in his underwear to the latest attempt to make Chris "straddle" Ashleigh. It's just sleazy and nasty.

Marsh. 03-08-2014 04:27 PM

Marlon stripped off. No one forced him to leave in his underwear.

Yaki da 03-08-2014 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7123213)
Marlon stripped off. No one forced him to leave in his underwear.

He only had a pair of shorts on. He was readying himself for bed.

Marsh. 03-08-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 7123217)
He only had a pair of shorts on. He was readying himself for bed.

He took them off to leave in his boxers and he was given a shirt which he decided not to wear.

Yaki da 03-08-2014 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7123221)
He took them off to leave in his boxers and he was given a shirt which he decided not to wear.

Shouldn't have been in that position in the first place imo. It's one thing to have them all in fancy dress costumes. That's humiliating enough, but sort of fun. When people are half naked and an eviction is sprung on them it just seems wrong to me.

It also reminds me of Emily being booted out during BB8 at about 1 in the morning and she actually informed them that she wasn't wearing any underwear. I think that was a real low point for the show and actually caused a lot of people to switch off that series and not bother returning.

bitontheslide 03-08-2014 04:40 PM

you get what you pay for, c5 hasn't spent much money on it and what you see is the result. Its up to the channel bosses to set the tone, if viacom choose to keep BB going, I would expect a reboot

Yaki da 03-08-2014 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7123253)
you get what you pay for, c5 hasn't spent much money on it and what you see is the result. Its up to the channel bosses to set the tone, if viacom choose to keep BB going, I would expect a reboot

I disagree. The problems aren't due to levels of spending. They problems are due to a production team totally out of touch with the viewers. A review in Metro even pointed this out to them.

Vanessa 03-08-2014 04:48 PM

Yes. It can't be any worse than this one. :facepalm:

hijaxers 03-08-2014 04:50 PM

Yes kick the whole bleedin production team out ! Quick as ya like - this year has been the most unbrotherly Big Brother and totally lost what it is mean't to be about - well done team 2014 you have knocked it right off its axis and made it more of a war ! There's enough war FOR REAL stop creating it :conf::conf:

Marsh. 03-08-2014 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 7123233)
Shouldn't have been in that position in the first place imo. It's one thing to have them all in fancy dress costumes. That's humiliating enough, but sort of fun. When people are half naked and an eviction is sprung on them it just seems wrong to me.

It also reminds me of Emily being booted out during BB8 at about 1 in the morning and she actually informed them that she wasn't wearing any underwear. I think that was a real low point for the show and actually caused a lot of people to switch off that series and not bother returning.

She was removed from the house, not thrown onto the street with no clothes on.

Such an overreaction. Marlon purposely took clothes off as he was leaving, nothing to do with BB. He had shorts and a shirt and decided not to take them.

Yaki da 03-08-2014 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7123338)
She was removed from the house, not thrown onto the street with no clothes on.

At 2 in the morning without any underwear? FFS. That was ridiculous. And clearly humiliating to the girl who pointed it out to them.

Quote:

Such an overreaction. Marlon purposely took clothes off as he was leaving, nothing to do with BB. He had shorts and a shirt and decided not to take them.
He was wearing next to nothing. Compare that to Lee Ryan who looked like he was dressed to go.

Denver 03-08-2014 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 7123233)

Its been done alot so they should expect it poor katreya was evicted in a dressing gown

zakman440 03-08-2014 05:54 PM

I'd like them to, but it's highly likely that they won't.

JPG2502 03-08-2014 06:19 PM

It without a doubt needs a production shake up.
Not for the reasons the OP states though, but for countless others!

I for one could turn this show around :cheer2:

reece(: 03-08-2014 06:57 PM

#BringBackJennings

puzzled 03-08-2014 08:02 PM

It seems that the real theme this year is embarrassing and demeaning the HMs as much as possible. It's mean spirited and sadistic.

MojoNixon 03-08-2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7123221)

Yes. No one forced him to do that!

Marsh. 03-08-2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 7123356)
At 2 in the morning without any underwear? FFS. That was ridiculous. And clearly humiliating to the girl who pointed it out to them.

So? She had clothes on and was no doubt given things to wear and put up in a nice hotel. She shouldn't have been a racist bitch if she wanted a chance to pack.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 7123356)
He was wearing next to nothing. Compare that to Lee Ryan who looked like he was dressed to go.

You seem to have a problem with the basic understanding of HE TOOK HIS CLOTHES OFF AND KNOWINGLY LEFT THE HOUSE IN JUST HIS BOXERS. He had clothes and removed them.

Lee Ryan was in the winter version, of course he was sat around fully clothed. They all were.