ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Will Pav switch sides now? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260756)

Northern Monkey 08-08-2014 09:42 PM

Will Pav switch sides now?

The dickhead gang has now been dispanded.Will Pav go with the more popular group now?

AbbieJ 08-08-2014 09:42 PM

I think he will be on the fence

Cherie 08-08-2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeballPaul (Post 7144736)
The dickhead gang has now been dispanded.Will Pav go with the more popular group now?

Too late he picked the wrong side 6th out

Brother Leon 08-08-2014 09:46 PM

He's not going to be with the group that he tried to make an effort with, but was accused of perving is he? Seriously don't get how people are trying to make out like he's some sort of twat for choosing to spend time with the other group.

rubymoo 08-08-2014 09:48 PM

Pav will be the next out.

Reason he wasn't out this time.....he hasn't made an impact and people can't be bothered to pick up the phone..simple!

Cherie 08-08-2014 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Leon (Post 7144779)
He's not going to be with the group that he tried to make an effort with, but was accused of perving is he? Seriously don't get how people are trying to make out like he's some sort of twat for choosing to spend time with the other group.

Do you not recall Winston having a go at him and being ignored by Ash and Helen, :umm2: Christopher treated him okay all the way through

Lostie! 08-08-2014 09:52 PM

Quote:

I completely agree, and I prefer Christopher / Ashleigh / Chris to Helen and co. I mean, when Pav dared to voice a negative opinion on Ashleigh (who I do like), people treat him like the devil, seemingly forgetting that she's never been his biggest fan either.

Lostie! 08-08-2014 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7144822)
Do you not recall Winston having a go at him and being ignored by Ash and Helen, :umm2: Christopher treated him okay all the way through

Neither group have really been allies to him, but he has to socialize with someone. I can imagine him feeling more hurt by Christopher (even though Christopher meant no harm) when he nominated him after Pav made a point to defend him.

Basically, he doesn't have any strong ties in there, but he has to hang around with someone. This notion that he's suddenly Team Helen is silly too, just because he happened to sit there with them and share his view on Ashleigh. Are people choosing to forget the nominations he made, his defence of Christopher, him trying to stop Helen from being nasty about Christopher before the task tonight, etc?

MojoNixon 08-08-2014 09:57 PM

Quote:

Are you blind?????

rusticgal 08-08-2014 10:00 PM

Who cares..waste of space IMO...

JoshBB 08-08-2014 10:02 PM

Yeah he will. Everything he does is for viewers to like him.

MojoNixon 08-08-2014 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeballPaul (Post 7144736)

No matter what side he is on, he never gets any better.