ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Why have they wasted so much time promoting Zoe (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260769)

Niamh. 08-08-2014 10:30 PM

Why have they wasted so much time promoting Zoe

on BOTS?????? we could have had more questions, opinions or exclusives? Did we have 1 exclusive at all on this BOTS? WTAF?

erinp5 08-08-2014 10:31 PM

It beats listening to boring Winston .Once he has shown his guns and mumbled...interview over .

Niamh. 08-08-2014 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 7145159)
It beats listening to boring Winston .Once he has shown his guns and mumbled...interview over .

Yeah but I was waiting all night for an exclusive from the house :fist:

Ammi 09-08-2014 07:01 AM

..seriously I think her voice is awful..*feels like Simon Cowell*/so 'club singer' and just nothing special or even likeable to it at all...it really isn't what BBOTS is meant to be about for me, I want to see 'exclusives' and views about housemates etc....

Northern Monkey 09-08-2014 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 7146082)
..seriously I think her voice is awful..*feels like Simon Cowell*/so 'club singer' and just nothing special or even likeable to it at all...it really isn't what BBOTS is meant to be about for me, I want to see 'exclusives' and views about housemates etc....

Agree with all of this.

Cold Sweat 09-08-2014 10:22 AM

Quote:

Albeit heavily spun and distorted views.

I’ve found the show almost unwatchable at times throughout the series and I don’t think try-hard Zoe’s performance last night really made it any worse.

MrWong 09-08-2014 10:36 AM

They did the same when she was in the house.

Her voice is average at best but even if she could sing like Mariah I'd still rather have an exclusive from the house.

It's most odd :conf:

Seanbon 09-08-2014 10:51 AM

Quote:

Totally agree,very shouty and screechy!! And why does Bianca keep popping up?? She's spent more time on BOTS than she did in the house?!?!?

Robodog 09-08-2014 10:54 AM

totally agree

i had to fast forward all that cruise ship singing

bitontheslide 09-08-2014 11:04 AM

Maybe next week they will have a 5 minute feature of Dani on webcam

Whether Zoe is a good singer or not, the shows focus should be on the current house activities and not on an evicted contestant

daniel-lewis-1985 09-08-2014 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7145170)
Yeah but I was waiting all night for an exclusive from the house :fist:

Their exclusives suck they are uploaded to youtube usually hours before lol.

Even the house reaction was uploaded pretty quick after Winston went.

Patricia4 09-08-2014 04:44 PM

One name springs to mind a young Jane Macdonald RUBBISH