ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Pav continuing to play the victim (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261399)

jegmeister 12-08-2014 10:35 PM

Pav continuing to play the victim

in response to Christopher's reasons for keeping him in. When is this slimey little toerag going to stop with the cringe making emotional blackmail and guilt-tripping? Truly pathetic. He really has to come sixth on Friday.

Mystic Mock 12-08-2014 10:43 PM

His a male version of Jale, it's pathetic that Mr Pity Me can't go a day without playing the victim.

jessicadanielle 12-08-2014 10:48 PM

A little. He did actually start off a victim, but I find his speeches a bit over the top and overly emotive sometimes. Hopefully now that they kept him in, he won't keep up the victim thing any longer

Creggle 12-08-2014 10:51 PM

He isn't that bad. D:

Pathetic is a strong word.

Marsh. 12-08-2014 10:52 PM

Ffs, he wasn't playing a victim. He was getting emotional. God forbid. :rolleyes:

MrWong 12-08-2014 10:59 PM

He's overplaying the victim thing tbh.

The reasons for nominating him were never personal. They all thought he was a nice bloke but hadn't put the work in for 8 weeks like they had.

rusticgal 12-08-2014 11:02 PM

Gameplay... I just find his desperation too much.

Marsh. 12-08-2014 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 7162023)
He's overplaying the victim thing tbh.

The reasons for nominating him were never personal. They all thought he was a nice bloke but hadn't put the work in for 8 weeks like they had.

No but he was treated like crap with malicious lies spreading through the house.

Josy 12-08-2014 11:09 PM

I don't see him as playing the victim at all tbh

MrWong 12-08-2014 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7162053)
No but he was treated like crap with malicious lies spreading through the house.

If you're on about the Pav stares at Ashleigh ****e, wasn't it only Chris that ran with it?

What other lies were spread?

Josy 12-08-2014 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 7162078)
If you're on about the Pav stares at Ashleigh ****e, wasn't it only Chris that ran with it?

The 3 ex housemates talking bull**** about him/zoe...

Marsh. 12-08-2014 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 7162078)

That he's a game player. He analyses everyone because he has a psychology degree (:joker:).

The bullish*t that bitter Danielle spewed.

TheElusiveChanteuse 12-08-2014 11:20 PM

So irritating. His only value was providing "creepy Chris" which I thought was mildly amusing. Praying he's first out on final night.

JTM45 12-08-2014 11:23 PM

I have moments where i start to like him but then he acts in a way that cancels the good things out.
I think he's a nice guy and a good person but he just can't stop playing the game and it seems like everything he does in the house is tactical. If he just stopped worrying about getting further in the game (surely he knows at this point that he isn't going to win ?) and just acted like himself 100% i think he'd be a great housemate!
Watching him sit there the other day with his 'two best friends' Ash and Helen while they went back and fore taking turns to call him "Pointless Pav" while they chuckled away as if he wasn't there was just awful!!!! You could see that it was bothering the hell out of him but it's taken him so long to 'be accepted' that he didn't want to jeopardize that by objecting! Extremely uncomfortable to watch.

I still think he can leave knowing that he's done really well to last the longest out of the three newbs (in my mind he was clearly a better housemate/person than Zoe or Bianca!) and for him to have outlasted Winston and Mark, both of whom were considered favourites to win outright at some point, is a fantastic achievement!:clap1:

MrWong 12-08-2014 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7162117)
That he's a game player. He analyses everyone because he has a psychology degree (:joker:).

The bullish*t that bitter Danielle spewed.

So not as bad as he's making out then.

There's been hm's over the years that have been subjected to much worse.

It's not like he was ostracised.

Marsh. 12-08-2014 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 7162193)
So not as bad as he's making out then.

There's been hm's over the years that have been subjected to much worse.

It's not like he was ostracised.

Much worse or much less happening to someone else doesn't make it anymore pleasant for him, that's besides the point.

But whatever went on they've moved passed.

He got emotional because of the way Christopher and Ash were speaking, then all 4 were crying. Hardly makes him a game player.

joeysteele 13-08-2014 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7162074)
I don't see him as playing the victim at all tbh

I don't either,I feel he came across really sincere in the highlights tonight.

chuff me dizzy 13-08-2014 08:40 AM

It worked though, they chose to evict an original over him,sly gett he is

MrWong 13-08-2014 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7162336)
Much worse or much less happening to someone else doesn't make it anymore pleasant for him, that's besides the point.

But whatever went on they've moved passed.

He got emotional because of the way Christopher and Ash were speaking, then all 4 were crying. Hardly makes him a game player.

It's not besides the point. He was milking a situation that wasn't as bad as he was making out.

Razor 13-08-2014 09:18 AM

His constant feeling sorry for himself is getting on my nerves.