ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   What Metro really think of BB/Helen & Ash.. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261428)

Jake. 13-08-2014 06:11 AM

What Metro really think of BB/Helen & Ash..

Taken from yesterdays edition within the TV listings..

'Big Brother
Channel 5, 10PM

How sad are self-appointed popular gang Helen (above) and Ash now that only two of them are left, leaving them in the minority. Will the penny drop that they're heading for the bottom of the polls come Friday's final? Unless, of course, the producers of this mega-manipulated series pull yet more infuriating rabbits out of hats in a last-ditch bid to get the gruesome twosome to the top of the pile. Watch out for a social media campaign getting behind Pav to win - which would be hilarious.'

Now I was actually interested in seeing this '14 reasons Helen should win' article, but it seems like it didn't make it to print/was an online exclusive.. Thoughts?

Tip 13-08-2014 06:54 AM

My thoughts: There's nowt so fickle as the press.

Are they getting all the bases covered?
Are they trying to sway opinion one way and back again just for the fun of it?
Are different journalists unaware of what their colleagues are doing?
Is this the result of two journalists who have had a lover's spat?
Is this the result of two journalists who couldn't find any better stories to fill their quota with?

Oh well I could probably go on with lots of redundant and boring thoughts I could have about it, but I'll stop there.

billy123 13-08-2014 06:56 AM

It was in the TV listings section :joker:

Tip 13-08-2014 07:11 AM

Ah, just a paragraph to fill then - small and compact compared to the rather cumbersome page previously linked.

I don't read the Metro and I haven't found anything much about BB in any of the stuff I do read.

Denver 13-08-2014 07:19 AM

Who reads the metro anyway?

Tip 13-08-2014 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamski94 (Post 7162744)
Who reads the metro anyway?

Dunno - who watches BB anyway?

Someone at the Metro it seems.

MrWong 13-08-2014 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 7162701)
Taken from yesterdays edition within the TV listings..

'Big Brother
Channel 5, 10PM

How sad are self-appointed popular gang Helen (above) and Ash now that only two of them are left, leaving them in the minority. Will the penny drop that they're heading for the bottom of the polls come Friday's final? Unless, of course, the producers of this mega-manipulated series pull yet more infuriating rabbits out of hats in a last-ditch bid to get the gruesome twosome to the top of the pile. Watch out for a social media campaign getting behind Pav to win - which would be hilarious.'

Now I was actually interested in seeing this '14 reasons Helen should win' article, but it seems like it didn't make it to print/was an online exclusive.. Thoughts?

All that talk of how big the circulation is and it turns out that they didn't even put it in the paper. My thought's are..... :joker::joker::joker:

waterhog 13-08-2014 09:09 AM

wrong type of paper they are in - they need to do a mag - thats there class. deff not a woman as not sure if that is appropriate i mean a naughty mag.

Spoon 13-08-2014 10:57 AM

BBOTS suddenly started pushing Pav to win last week.

zakman440 13-08-2014 11:14 AM

:joker: they really don't like this series of BB do they?