ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Robbed HMs from this year? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261682)

Cal. 15-08-2014 02:53 PM

Robbed HMs from this year?

Are there any housemates you think have been 'robbed' from this year's series? As in robbed of a decent stint in the house?

I think Toya, Danielle and Biannca are my list.

Toya - Easily provided the majority of the entertainment for a good week of the show. Deserved to stay to cause even more drama over Ash, who didn't do anything in the house after her eviction anyway.

Danielle - Wasn't even evicted via a public vote, although what sets her about from Marlon is that Marlon had given everything he could at that point and had (it's fair to say) one of the most memorable last few days in the house. Danielle's fate was decided by 2 newbies, just 2, who clearly prejudged her before entering the house anyway. A lot more to give definitely, as we saw her make drama when she re-entered the house for a task a few days ago.

Biannca - Most robbed housemate of a C5 series by far! 4 days in the house, but had so much more to give. People say they were bored of her and she'd burnt herself out in the 4 days she was there, but I would love to see more drunken mess Biannca to spice up some of the more boring highlights shows, and I really think she would have managed to get someone into bed tbh!

LukeB 15-08-2014 02:55 PM

toya and danielle got robbed

Daniel. 15-08-2014 02:56 PM

Mutha P, Hurricane Toya, Virgin Danielle and Slut Biannca were all great housemates who were robbed by stupid twists </3

MB. 15-08-2014 02:56 PM

Well Jemima from last year had her dog stolen

Daniel. 15-08-2014 02:56 PM

Mutha P, Hurricane Toya, Virgin Danielle and Slut Biannca were all great housemates who were robbed by stupid twists </3

Adamw92 15-08-2014 03:01 PM

Danielle was the most robbed this series. She was evicted by 2 people who barely even knew her, I really think the public should have decided which of the original housemates was evicted, I don't care if they wanted to mix it up with Armageddon week, there's no doubt in my mind that she would have stayed if the public had a say.

JoshBB 15-08-2014 03:03 PM

Toya by far. Evicted by week three purely because she spoke up a bit and Ash stayed. Not cool.

Firewire 15-08-2014 03:03 PM

Toya should never have been nominated since she was Power Housemate
Danielle should never have been evicted without nominations or a public vote
Marlon also but I didn't like him so I don't care

Headie 15-08-2014 03:09 PM

Pretty much everyone (minus Tamara) was robbed of their place in the house due to some crappy noms twist.

This series has been awful.

susie q 15-08-2014 03:39 PM

Danielle,Toyah, & Marlon

rubymoo 15-08-2014 03:41 PM

Matthew was robbed ( i think he'd have given Helen a run for her money! )

The way Danielle was evicted was pretty ****.

Creggle 15-08-2014 03:43 PM

Winston.

jessicadanielle 15-08-2014 03:53 PM

I think Matthew had more to give, but I could be biased cause I just liked him. He was shaping up to be a good villain we love to hate in some ways I thought.

Although the way Danielle was evicted was unfair and ****, I didn't think she had much more to give, and I've preferred the house without her really.

Toya did my head in, but I can admit she was robbed of her place. Wasn't she up against Marlon of all people?! :facepalm:

On the flip side, I thought Pauline, Tamara, and Biannca were evicted just in time. Tamara's VT promised a strong intelligent woman and we didn't see that in the house imo. Biannca was all boobs and no action, and Pauline needed to be stopped before Jale/Christopher/Chris/some other poor bugger had a breakdown.

Macie Lightfoot 15-08-2014 04:04 PM

Literally evictee sucked except Danielle.

Pink Pegasus 15-08-2014 04:07 PM

I don't think Zoe and Pav should have been allowed to evict Danielle. (or anybody for that matter)

andybigbro 15-08-2014 04:08 PM

Matthew, Toya & Danielle

tanussa 15-08-2014 04:27 PM

winston and mark, love or hate they deserved to be in final. anyone who wanted winston to win divert your votes to his best mate Ash. VOTE ASH TO WIN!

chuff me dizzy 15-08-2014 04:47 PM

Chris by miles, he had this in the bag until he got in with the poison cow who's got rid of everyone who have been silly enough to get close to her, poor Chris, he would have been a great winner

LukeB 15-08-2014 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7170580)
Chris by miles, he had this in the bag until he got in with the poison cow who's got rid of everyone who have been silly enough to get close to her, poor Chris, he would have been a great winner

chris is still in the house................... :umm2:

minty3 15-08-2014 04:52 PM

Been happy with every eviction bat the marlon one

TheElusiveChanteuse 15-08-2014 04:53 PM

Matthew, Toya and Danielle.

beardedbloke 15-08-2014 07:06 PM

marlon - because it was a shock eviction via the diary room back door. he never got his GRAND eviction and it wasn't even the public vote.

Danielle - because she didn't get a public vote either.

They was robbed!!!!!!

Northern Monkey 15-08-2014 08:03 PM

Toya.She was great!

ruiphillips 15-08-2014 08:06 PM

Jale