ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   I will knock you spark out (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262796)

Josy 23-08-2014 09:05 PM

I will knock you spark out

Omg that's what she said to Leslie

These celebs :laugh:

chuff me dizzy 23-08-2014 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7201654)
Omg that's what she said to Leslie

These celebs :laugh:

Arrogant twats more like !!

Razor 23-08-2014 10:19 PM

I laughed. :laugh:

Heaven = Winner 23-08-2014 10:21 PM

It is pretty bad tbh. But these housemates are really hostile this year, so it's good entertainment :joker:

Drew. 24-08-2014 12:04 AM

Something seriously wrong with Kellie. She looks ridiculously stressed/depressed. Shouldn't be in there.

MargeryFan 24-08-2014 01:34 AM

I thought that was one of the funniest moments in CBB history... and then the "I carried him in that audition task... you know it, I know it".

Marsh. 24-08-2014 01:36 AM

BOTS blamed it on her hormone treatment. :umm2:

Rob! 24-08-2014 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7203422)

How do you make a hormone?

Stick her on the scrap heap apparently.

Heaven = Winner 24-08-2014 01:48 AM

Kellie's eviction song:

Sam:) 24-08-2014 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobInnes (Post 7203445)

:hello: :laugh2:

Marsh. 24-08-2014 01:50 AM

Quote:

:joker:

The gender test. You're not a woman until you've had a flounce and got emotional. :hehe:

Rob! 24-08-2014 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7203482)

The gender test. You're not a woman until you've had a flounce and got emotional. :hehe:

No womb, no opinion :nono:

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 24-08-2014 01:54 AM

evict

Heaven = Winner 24-08-2014 01:57 AM

Quote:

Marsh. 24-08-2014 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobInnes (Post 7203484)
No womb, no opinion :nono:

:joker: Hysterectomy discrimination.

ruiphillips 24-08-2014 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargeryFan (Post 7203416)
I thought that was one of the funniest moments in CBB history... and then the "I carried him in that audition task... you know it, I know it".

Rob! 24-08-2014 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7203507)
:joker: Hysterectomy discrimination.

Here for the full argument's TRANScript :hehe:

the truth 24-08-2014 05:40 AM

thats his second threat of violence. what a horrible man, always has been

delta 24-08-2014 07:55 AM

Leslie knows exactly what he's doing. He's pressing all the right buttons, he's desperate to win.

You could argue that he had, on paper, every right to chose Gary and Frenchie, but Kelly?

Nah and that's why Kelly was so upset, he had no reason to pick her othan he deems her as the competition, as he does Frenchie and Gary.

Let's remember he was supposed to be picking the 'least entertaining' not the most irrating or the biggest threat to him.

Kelly saw right through it and knew the speech he gave was a cover and that's what made him so angry.

Sneaky little queen and another odious character.

Ammi 24-08-2014 08:06 AM

..odious maybe, I guess that's debatable but good that he chose her for whatever his reasons because these things are really showing her character...she really is quite threatening and aggressive...I think he chose her because he didn't feel she was in to 'entertain' but more for her own personal 'journey', so therefore the least entertaining as such in terms of fun etc in his thoughts..?... did someone say she also asked him to choose her/I'm not sure....

Shaun 24-08-2014 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delta (Post 7203976)
Leslie knows exactly what he's doing. He's pressing all the right buttons, he's desperate to win.

You could argue that he had, on paper, every right to chose Gary and Frenchie, but Kelly?

Nah and that's why Kelly was so upset, he had no reason to pick her othan he deems her as the competition, as he does Frenchie and Gary.

Let's remember he was supposed to be picking the 'least entertaining' not the most irrating or the biggest threat to him.

Kelly saw right through it and knew the speech he gave was a cover and that's what made him so angry.

that or she asked to be put up, then overreacted like a child when Leslie actually went through with it. but no, continue with this big ol' gay masterplan theory.

chuff me dizzy 24-08-2014 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7203422)

Saw that ,how pathetic :bored: they maybe don't know Frank,this IS him all over an arrogant, nasty little pratt

chuff me dizzy 24-08-2014 08:14 AM

Quote:

can you tell me what they have done that entertaining ? Nothing,zilch, only sat about moping and telling life story of the "journey "

Ace 24-08-2014 08:17 AM

Quote:

I agree, Kelly realised leslie is a manipulative little backstabber and was rightly angry.

delta 24-08-2014 08:19 AM

I could think of 8 others that have been less entertaining, so the theory that he thinks Kelly is right up there is nonsense.

Kelly has been no more aggressive than at least half a dozen others in there and probably has the most reason to be kicking out, confused and on treatment and then you have that sneaky back stabbing, little sh!t .

Leslie knows exactly what he's doing, to proclaim wh3n he came out of the diary room " and I made a lovely little speech"

I am not sure why some people on here are averse to violence, it's the ultimate deterent and it's the only languauge that some people understand.