ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Fit? Not in my eyes (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263093)

rionablue 26-08-2014 11:31 PM

Fit? Not in my eyes

I don't find David in the least attractive. I have never been drawn to a man with so many muscles and so many tattoos. In fact I find them more of a turn off than a turn on. Even looking at his face I don't find him goodlooking. I love Kelly Brook and have done for a long time. I think she has a gorgeous figure and a brilliant fashion style also. I just don't get what she sees in this guy. He is so full of himself

Do any other forum members feel the same?

Creggle 26-08-2014 11:33 PM

Everybody likes different things.

Mystic Mock 26-08-2014 11:35 PM

He'll come at you like a Tornado for saying that in your OP.

JTM45 26-08-2014 11:37 PM

I have to say that i was quite surprised that Kelly Brook chose David as a partner! I thought there was a bit more to her than just the "i like muscly guys" type of girl. There doesn't seem to be much going on personality-wise with David.:shrug:

Kelly has had some quite high profile partners in the past and she hasn't always gone for the stereotypical type of guy.
Wasn't she married to Billy Zane at one point ?:conf:

Josy 26-08-2014 11:40 PM

Eurgh not fit in the slightest IMO.

Liam- 26-08-2014 11:43 PM

I personally find him incredibly attractive.. But then he opens his mouth and ruins it all.

Mystic Mock 26-08-2014 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7214382)
I personally find him incredibly attractive.. But then he opens his mouth and ruins it all.

It's kind of like me with Stephanie, attractive before she opens that mouth of hers.

the truth 26-08-2014 11:45 PM

he has zero personality, he laughs like a petty child, his conversations are shallower than an empty puddle.....his body is unnatural. its one built purely on vanity and who knows what hes taken. good luck to him. but hes a forgettable more who needs to grow spiritually

Liam- 26-08-2014 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mockinator (Post 7214388)
It's kind of like me with Stephanie, attractive before she opens that mouth of hers.

Yeah, you could find someone the most attractive person in the world, but I find that if they're ugly in the way they speak and carry themselves, it takes away all physical attraction the majority of the time.

Mystic Mock 26-08-2014 11:58 PM

Btw does David do anything else other than exercise?

rionablue 27-08-2014 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mockinator (Post 7214425)
Btw does David do anything else other than exercise?

He is just preening and showing off Mock and walking around with next to nothing on cos he think all us women out there will vote to save him. I wouldn't waste my money. Much and all as I hate James I would be more than happy if David went tomorrow night

jaxie 27-08-2014 12:22 AM

None of the guys in the house appeal to me from an attraction point of view. Duncan from blue is pretty hot tho!

the truth 27-08-2014 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7214486)
None of the guys in the house appeal to me from an attraction point of view. Duncan from blue is pretty hot tho!

hes another shallow fake twat who plays to the audience....hes about as original as a blade of grass

Cal. 27-08-2014 12:47 AM

no i dont find david remotely attractive

james is more my kind except hes a cock

kistar 27-08-2014 01:22 AM

Really ? I think he is absolutely hot as ******

LukeB 27-08-2014 01:32 AM

he is naked on twitter well you can see his butt and its alright

jessicadanielle 27-08-2014 01:51 AM

Yeah agree with the OP, I don't really find any of the lads attractive. David has quite a nice face I suppose, but as someone above says, it's ruined when he opens his mouth

mrflibble 27-08-2014 02:39 AM

Definitely not attractive in my eyes at all. I also dislike tattoos and muscles, I tend to like pasty lanky guys, so none of those people appeal to me at all. I don't know who Kelly Brook is, so can't comment about her.

the truth 27-08-2014 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kistar (Post 7214627)
Really ? I think he is absolutely hot as ******

are you a muscle fetishist?

Mystic Mock 27-08-2014 05:13 AM

Btw am I the only one that doesn't think that Kelly Brook doesn't look that special? Thoughts?

delta 27-08-2014 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7214342)
I don't find David in the least attractive. I have never been drawn to a man with so many muscles and so many tattoos. In fact I find them more of a turn off than a turn on. Even looking at his face I don't find him goodlooking. I love Kelly Brook and have done for a long time. I think she has a gorgeous figure and a brilliant fashion style also. I just don't get what she sees in this guy. He is so full of himself

Do any other forum members feel the same?

Different boats for different strokes.

They appear vacuous people. I don't like Kelly Brooks she's an evil little minx and if you get sacked from one of Keith Lemon's shows then you really do have know where to go in the entertainment world. Hence relying on the day job again.

If ever a couple where suited for each other then it's these two.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 27-08-2014 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 7214359)
I have to say that i was quite surprised that Kelly Brook chose David as a partner! :

well it is in fashion to get yourself a black boyrfriend nowadays so why not her as well. I wasn't surprised. :shrug:

Patricia4 27-08-2014 06:54 AM

I don't find him nice at all.

BigBrotherfan4ever 27-08-2014 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 7214775)
I don't find him nice at all.

Me either, I really don't like musclely guys, I really don't think much of his personality either.

Flamingjoe 27-08-2014 08:18 AM

I've always been under the belief that people can be too muscular, and David definitely is. I'm not really a huge fan of muscle anyway, but I do normally like it as long as it's not overdone. David's body just looks really unnatural to me and not very appealing.

He's also very far from my type. I prefer fairer/lighter features on people, but he obviously can't help that.

Having said that, I can understand why someone would find him attractive, though. I don't think he looks that bad; I do find him slightly attractive.