ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Kellie suffers from DID (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263240)

sampvt 28-08-2014 07:05 AM

Kellie suffers from DID

This is a self imposed order which stands for Dissociative identity disorder. One minute she is Kellie struggling to be accepted and paranoid over any criticism she may receive and the next minute, her alter Ego Frank rears his ugly head.

I strongly believe Frank Maloney was so unhappy as himself and the depression his lifestyle of old had brought him, that he invented this alter Ego in Kellie.

The simple fact that sex with a man and the apparent use of makeup, seem to be something he is struggling with, leading me to believe he is using this alter ego character of Kellie to gain acceptance and when things go tits up, like being confronted or criticised, he seeks solace in the stronger and dominant character of frank.

I also feel that he feels the public have deserted him after last nights boo's and its only a matter of time before he walks. He might be taking pills and potions at the moment but when the time come to have his genitalia removed, he will not go through with it.

Sex is still important to him due to reports that he had an active sex life several months ago with a failed female relationship, so to let that go would be one bridge too far and he must therefore be regarded as a scammer with financial aims at the heart of his ruse.

He might now look at who he is up against and figure out his days are numbered and I win a load of dosh because I backed him to walk before the final. lol.

Patricia4 28-08-2014 07:19 AM

Sam I think she will walk she went in there thinking that all people will love her and now the boo's she is scared. Like you said when the time come's to have her genitalia removed she wont go through with it its the money for her so let her walk and let's see the back of her.

NotAWannabe 28-08-2014 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 7219117)
Sam I think she will walk she went in there thinking that all people will love her and now the boo's she is scared. Like you said when the time come's to have her genitalia removed she wont go through with it its the money for her so let her walk and let's see the back of her.

Will the removed genitalia come back in the next BB or CBB ?

bitontheslide 28-08-2014 07:51 AM

The jury is still out for me on whether it is all a scam or not. The fact is its completely irrelevant. The proportion of the GPB that are in any way interested in her story is an insignificant number. Its boring. She wasn't well liked as Frank, and she won't be well liked now. No way on this earth she will win, so its just a case of counting down the days until she is out, and fast forwarding through all the segments of the HL that focus on her until then.

chuff me dizzy 28-08-2014 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7219105)
This is a self imposed order which stands for Dissociative identity disorder. One minute she is Kellie struggling to be accepted and paranoid over any criticism she may receive and the next minute, her alter Ego Frank rears his ugly head.

I strongly believe Frank Maloney was so unhappy as himself and the depression his lifestyle of old had brought him, that he invented this alter Ego in Kellie.

The simple fact that sex with a man and the apparent use of makeup, seem to be something he is struggling with, leading me to believe he is using this alter ego character of Kellie to gain acceptance and when things go tits up, like being confronted or criticised, he seeks solace in the stronger and dominant character of frank.

I also feel that he feels the public have deserted him after last nights boo's and its only a matter of time before he walks. He might be taking pills and potions at the moment but when the time come to have his genitalia removed, he will not go through with it.

Sex is still important to him due to reports that he had an active sex life several months ago with a failed female relationship, so to let that go would be one bridge too far and he must therefore be regarded as a scammer with financial aims at the heart of his ruse.

He might now look at who he is up against and figure out his days are numbered and I win a load of dosh because I backed him to walk before the final. lol.

Once again a great post ,you dont need to be Stephen Hawkings to see this is a charade ,but will Maloney walk ? no chance !! :nono:

sampvt 28-08-2014 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7219134)
Once again a great post ,you dont need to be Stephen Hawkings to see this is a charade ,but will Maloney walk ? no chance !! :nono:

Thanks Chuff, but unfortunately we are not privy to whether or not her fee will be effected if she walks. If she has a clause to stay a minimum amount of time, she might honour that for financial reasons because Frank Maloney was broke, but if she has no clauses in her contract, I might be in the money soon

lets hope for all our sakes that she goes either by the front or back door soon as Kellie Baloney is doing my head in and taking up valuable air time when we could be seeing some of the supposedly quieter characters that deserve air time.

I am warming to Claire and Edele but we never see them.

chuff me dizzy 28-08-2014 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7219138)
Thanks Chuff, but unfortunately we are not privy to whether or not her fee will be effected if she walks. If she has a clause to stay a minimum amount of time, she might honour that for financial reasons because Frank Maloney was broke, but if she has no clauses in her contract, I might be in the money soon

lets hope for all our sakes that she goes either by the front or back door soon as Kellie Baloney is doing my head in and taking up valuable air time when we could be seeing some of the supposedly quieter characters that deserve air time.

I am warming to Claire and Edele but we never see them.

Too arrogant to walk

CaudleHalbard 28-08-2014 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7219105)
I win a load of dosh because I backed him to walk before the final. lol.

I sincerely hope you win your bet, but....... I have a feeling that the threats to walk are part of the attention seeking, and part of the plan to get the sympathy vote.

lily. 28-08-2014 10:37 AM

This thread has raised some interesting points.

I can't say for sure that the whole thing is a ruse (although 'Kellie Baloney' is rather hilarious)... I do find it odd how Kellie speaks about herself in the third person so much as though Frank and Kellie are different people. Is this a common trait in transgender people? I am not familiar enough with transgender issues to know for sure, but it seems strange, and doesn't do much to convince me this is all for real.

I never knew who Frank was, and don't care one way or the other if he is genuinely changing his gender and becoming a female, but I think it would be incredibly sad and a step backwards if he were faking this for money.

chuff me dizzy 28-08-2014 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lily. (Post 7219354)
This thread has raised some interesting points.

I can't say for sure that the whole thing is a ruse (although 'Kellie Baloney' is rather hilarious)... I do find it odd how Kellie speaks about herself in the third person so much as though Frank and Kellie are different people. Is this a common trait in transgender people? I am not familiar enough with transgender issues to know for sure, but it seems strange, and doesn't do much to convince me this is all for real.

I never knew who Frank was, and don't care one way or the other if he is genuinely changing his gender and becoming a female, but I think it would be incredibly sad and a step backwards if he were faking this for money.

Maloney speaks in the 3rd tense to remove any blame for being an arrogant, homophobe from themselves, you can slap a cheap wig on your loaf but you never can remove the person thats inside

lily. 28-08-2014 10:48 AM

"slap a cheap wig on your loaf" <---- lol

That makes sense though. He is trying to leave 'Frank' behind and reinvent himself. But is he really transgender? That's the burning question.

chuff me dizzy 28-08-2014 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lily. (Post 7219372)
"slap a cheap wig on your loaf" <---- lol

That makes sense though. He is trying to leave 'Frank' behind and reinvent himself. But is he really transgender? That's the burning question.

Is Maloney a real transgender ? is Maloney ballslike !!

rusticgal 28-08-2014 01:36 PM

Kelpie won't walk...he needs the cash to pay for the surgery.

Josy 28-08-2014 01:37 PM

Suffers from poor me syndrome.

Lstan 28-08-2014 02:15 PM

On the thread about is kellie being transgender a scam, i said i thought kellie may have multiple personality disorder because kellie refers to themself as two different people. DID might be more accurate. Glad i am not the only person who sees this.

Quote:

Suffers from poor me syndrome.
DEFINATLY!