ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Stop this bullying.... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263311)

warrenhill 28-08-2014 09:08 PM

Stop this bullying....

Of Gary as its just bringing the whole show down.

Also BB needs to take a look at some of the other house mates who really put hatred into their nominations....

Audley told it as it was and no one can be questioned over his reasons which were his and his alone....

The younger people in the house are just showing themselves up and NOT ONE of them is close to being a celebrity and hopefully never will be...

:mad:

sassysocks 28-08-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warrenhill (Post 7221564)
Of Gary as its just bringing the whole show down.

Also BB needs to take a look at some of the other house mates who really put hatred into their nominations....

Audley told it as it was and no one can be questioned over his reasons which were his and his alone....

The younger people in the house are just showing themselves up and NOT ONE of them is close to being a celebrity and hopefully never will be...

:mad:

Stephanie is the worst. Little wannabee who feels threatened by Gary's genuine celebrity status.

She demonstrates little intelligence with her lack of understanding of communication problems and has no respect for how difficult it must be for a man of his age and hearing issues.

She just bitches about him all the time, seizing every opportunity to instigate negative comments about him doing her best to undermine him. Nasty peice of work.

Pete. 28-08-2014 09:19 PM

*and frenchy

Jords 28-08-2014 09:23 PM

Its quite uncomfortable Gary is a 70 year old bloke. They are definitely outright isolating him from the group and its pretty shameful. I can understand that maybe his bad habits and hygiene are annoying to live with but this treatment is a complete over-reaction.

ThriceShy 28-08-2014 09:29 PM

If it is allowed to carry on then we could see some of these vile specimens evicted with no crowd, like Jade was in 2007.

Robodog 28-08-2014 09:55 PM

The best thing about it though is how Gary has not said one bad word about any of them. Not even in the diary room.

So they are just slowly ruining themselves without him descending to their level.

It's the best way to deal with horrible people. Leave them to their own devices.

Jase. 28-08-2014 10:01 PM

The fact that it's a SEVENTY year old man being bullied is making it really, really uncomfortable to watch.

rusticgal 28-08-2014 10:38 PM

It really is horrible to watch...especially the way they all walk away from him when he just tries to join in... I know he can't be an easy character but he is totally harmless.

Ace 28-08-2014 10:39 PM

Its disgusting to hear lauren, a nasty skank who pees in the swimming pool and ricci, whose former girlfriend peed and soiled herself on national tv, tell Gary in the most cowardly and vile way that he's unhygienic! Then you have george, a guy who drinks the skanks soiled pool water and his would-be gf, stephanie, who claims to be a germaphobe.

These people have no honesty, no decency and no self respect.

RodHull 28-08-2014 10:40 PM

Not only harmless by physically (and potentially mentally) challenged from his injuries. His mind is clearly not all it once was (not disrespect intended) but they just take the piss out of him for it, they are basically isolating an old guy with hearing problems and a brain injury... and yet Audley gets warned for not wanting to be in a bath with Kellie...

delta 28-08-2014 10:44 PM

Well I hope that Stephanie goes, that was the worst, most cringeworthy, embarrassing, despicable display of public bullying when she stood over him during the face to face nominations, her veins were popping out of her neck and then she produced an invective diatribe of pure hate.

Evil biatch.

Vanessa 28-08-2014 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delta (Post 7222011)
Well I hope that Stephanie goes, that was the worst, most cringeworthy, embarrassing, despicable display of public bullying when she stood over him during the face to face nominations, her veins were popping out of her neck and then she produced an invective diatribe of pure hate.

Evil biatch.

She gets the award for nastiest CBB housemate in all the history of the show. :rant:

the truth 28-08-2014 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RodHull (Post 7222000)
Not only harmless by physically (and potentially mentally) challenged from his injuries. His mind is clearly not all it once was (not disrespect intended) but they just take the piss out of him for it, they are basically isolating an old guy with hearing problems and a brain injury... and yet Audley gets warned for not wanting to be in a bath with Kellie...

greta post. this is distgusting sexist male hating ageist anti american rubbish thats gone on unpunished for too long....now BB steps in with false outrage about audley who has been a gentleman throughout...yet the only person discriminated against all day every day , the half deaf semi brain damaged 70 year old hollywood legend. yet no one on BB decides to warn anyone?

I am absolute fcking furious with this complete and utter double standard BS
i shall actually bother to complain to ofcom tomorrow
when gary leaves. ill leave this site FOR GOOD. no doubt many here will be happy to hear that lol, though most wont even notice

ps emma willis was utter garbage tonight for the umpteenth day in a row

the truth 28-08-2014 10:54 PM

Quote:

Evil biatch.

gary killed her with kindness

RodHull 28-08-2014 10:56 PM

Quote:

Evil biatch.

I have less of an issue with stephanie tbh, she has disliked Gary from day 1 for her own reasons (shes really close to Leslie among other things) But the others the fence sitters and fakers who claim they try to help him or dont hate him (James, Edele, et al) are the worst very quick to ostracize him but with no good reason other than 'hes a bit deaf or doesnt understand me all the time'

Stephanie dislikes him for him not cause hes deaf. While I dont agree I can at least respect that.

smileymummy 28-08-2014 11:24 PM

Anyone not think its being edited to make him look like hes being victimised after all theres no live feed to prove otherwise! gary could be doing naything he wants and the housemates might be getting all the fallout! its all condensed into one hour!

jaxie 28-08-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileymummy (Post 7222174)
Anyone not think its being edited to make him look like hes being victimised after all theres no live feed to prove otherwise! gary could be doing naything he wants and the housemates might be getting all the fallout! its all condensed into one hour!

There was live feed after the eviction. Gary sat patiently while James lectured him about why he needed to be nominated then didn't listen to his response.

Denver 28-08-2014 11:34 PM

Someone needs to give the vile bitch a serving of her own medicine

the truth 28-08-2014 11:35 PM

its discrimination plain and simple. imagine voting a man out because he was blind? its the same thing

HBB1508 29-08-2014 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileymummy (Post 7222174)

:clap1: if and when it suits them the producers will show Gary's other side to further their need for money I bet.

sampvt 29-08-2014 09:21 AM

Gary is handling the insults quite well. They are after all making him current and liked so when they stop insulting him, he will fall from grace quite quickly. BTW hs isn't being bullied, he makes his own enemies by virtue of his own demeanour. The other HM's are singling him out because they know he is popular, its a game and they are playing the game.

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2014 09:24 AM

People seem to have missed that Leslie and Frenchy are also getting ignored to an extent ,no threads on them ?

jaxie 29-08-2014 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7222671)
People seem to have missed that Leslie and Frenchy are also getting ignored to an extent ,no threads on them ?

There was a thread about Dee shooting at Leslie where you were defending her. Did you forget?

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2014 10:54 AM

Im sure if any bullying was taking place, someone would have got a warning

CaudleHalbard 29-08-2014 10:59 AM

There is no bullying. Gary would be amazed, and possibly horrified, to learn people think he is being treated badly.