ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   George Dibley (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263342)

parmnion 29-08-2014 07:53 AM

George Dibley

Well, I guess he aint that nice, normal bloke after all.

He was so rude to Gary during the face to face and there was no need for the "aint got time" comment as it was bad enough he first time.

His snidey little comments poorly disguised as jokes are the same, just no need.

Maybe if he was the star of his show but he aint even that as his mummy is the one to watch in his house, oh sorry, his mums house cause that's what George is, a sad little mummy's boy who aint got the gonads to cut the apron strings.

Piss of George you're a mug!

jaxie 29-08-2014 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 7222589)
Well, I guess he aint that nice, normal bloke after all.

He was so rude to Gary during the face to face and there was no need for the "aint got time" comment as it was bad enough he first time.

His snidey little comments poorly disguised as jokes are the same, just no need.

Maybe if he was the star of his show but he aint even that as his mummy is the one to watch in his house, oh sorry, his mums house cause that's what George is, a sad little mummy's boy who aint got the gonads to cut the apron strings.

Piss of George you're a mug!

I rather got the impression George like his piss in a mug after drinking Laurens piddle.

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2014 08:08 AM

Love George such good fun and looking at the miserable others in there he's a breath of fresh air

parmnion 29-08-2014 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7222602)
Love George such good fun and looking at the miserable others in there he's a breath of fresh air

I'm expecting him to uncontrollable piddle all over the place like an over esxcited chauwhauwhawhawha

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2014 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 7222611)
I'm expecting him to uncontrollable piddle all over the place like an over esxcited chauwhauwhawhawha

At least he's enjoying himself unlike some of the other miserable sods :joker:

parmnion 29-08-2014 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7222615)
At least he's enjoying himself unlike some of the other miserable sods :joker:

Well there is that I suppose. I really liked him until those nominations as I just thought it was out of character but then I re watched a few episodes and he is a cheeky little ****.

waterhog 29-08-2014 10:22 AM

i was shocked by the noms - why has he not said this before.

jaxie 29-08-2014 10:33 AM

I was starting to like him at one point but anyone who hangs out with Stephanie so much and thinks her behaviour is acceptable is a tool in my book. Plus I think the pee drinking thing was kind of gross and unhygenic.

Fosse 29-08-2014 02:37 PM

He's a twat.

parmnion 29-08-2014 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterhog (Post 7222733)
i was shocked by the noms - why has he not said this before.

he has..almost word for word..like a twat.

rubymoo 29-08-2014 03:40 PM

I quite like George but he has been a let down with the comment that he can't be bothered with Gary....lets hope that when he gets to 70 and needs a bit of compassion he doesn't have his own comment thrown into his face by the younger generation!