ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Edele. Genuinely gets on with everyone (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263484)

rionablue 29-08-2014 11:14 PM

Edele. Genuinely gets on with everyone

I have noticed more and more over the past weeks highlights shows that Edele seems to be the only housemate who genuinely seems to get on with everyone. Even Gary and Frenchy. I know she nominated them but she gave very good reasons saying that she thought Gary was being offhand with her when she was only asking if he was ok, I have seen her one on one with many of the housemates talking to them, genuinely interested in them and explaining to them in the nicest possible way why other people may have problems with them.

She was very much in the background for the first five or six days but she is quietly shining, not bitchy and seems to be a genuinely caring young woman. I know people wont agree and call her boring but I am incredibly proud that she is Irish and she is doing us proud

LukeB 29-08-2014 11:14 PM

thats how she is :love:

joeysteele 29-08-2014 11:20 PM

She is a really decent person from what we have seen so far. I wish she got more time in the highlights.

Benjamin 29-08-2014 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7225709)
She is a really decent person from what we have seen so far. I wish she got more time in the highlights.

She's the slow burning housemate. I reckon we'll see more of her as the show goes on. I feel she is the darkhorse for the win.

Mystic Mock 29-08-2014 11:25 PM

So far I find her very boring.

And as a person well she displays a lot of fake emotion imo with the Dee tactic of pretending to like everyone, and then on a smaller scale to Kellie she will try to constantly get sympathy and if she has to she will cry to get it.

Mystic Mock 29-08-2014 11:25 PM

So far I find her very boring.

And as a person well she displays a lot of fake emotion imo with the Dee tactic of pretending to like everyone, and then on a smaller scale to Kellie she will try to constantly get sympathy and if she has to she will cry to get it.

rionablue 29-08-2014 11:30 PM

Mock all your posts are coming out in duplicate. you may need to check your settings. The only time Edele has cried was in the diary room and none of the other housemates even know her marriage is over. You are entitled to your opinion though. I just think she is genuinely nice

Mystic Mock 29-08-2014 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7225735)
Mock all your posts are coming out in duplicate. you may need to check your settings. The only time Edele has cried was in the diary room and none of the other housemates even know her marriage is over. You are entitled to your opinion though. I just think she is genuinely nice

I know it's because I'm using my 3DS instead of my Laptop so it's struggling to put my posts through I think.

And yeah the fun thing about Forums is to have debates about our different opinions, it's never fun if we all Robotically agreed with each other all the time.

rionablue 29-08-2014 11:43 PM

You and I don't often agree Mock but I love ya all the same. Peace! Oh and give poor Edele a chance babe haha

Mystic Mock 29-08-2014 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7225788)
You and I don't often agree Mock but I love ya all the same. Peace! Oh and give poor Edele a chance babe haha

Tbh same here Rionablue.

And as it's still early days I'm definitely still willing to give Edele a chance, I remember finding Ash and Ashleigh boring on BB15 at first yet they was in my top 3 best Housemates of that series by the end.