ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   they are rude people (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263689)

Denver 31-08-2014 08:53 PM

they are rude people

If she wants to throw her own food away she can why should she save it for other housemates

Jake. 31-08-2014 08:54 PM

the others don't like her anyway so let them starve

Saph 31-08-2014 08:55 PM

The other are so selfish only thinking of themselves all the time. Frenchy was making a point and standing up for vegetarians all across the world

daniel-lewis-1985 31-08-2014 09:07 PM

I think its just basic manners to offer someone else your food if you don't want it.

Obviously some people are a bit retarded or have no morals.

Saph im assuming you're taking the piss when you say she is "standing up for vegetarians all across the world" lol.

Number 1 her meal was specifically vegetarian (quorn) Frenchy is just to dumb to realise vegetarian chefs can make food that tastes and looks like real mince and secondly I don't think vegetarians would be supportive of her throwing food in the bin.

****ing child.

jessicadanielle 31-08-2014 09:09 PM

Nah she was being daft. Maybe if she'd thrown it away without thinking about sharing with others it wouldn't have been so bad and just a burst of anger, but Gary (and maybe others) specifically asked if they could have it and she said no. No need.

Josy 31-08-2014 09:11 PM

Hmm I like Frenchy but she could have offered it to someone else, saved it for later or even given it to the person that asked.

There's really no need to waste food imo

JoshBB 31-08-2014 09:12 PM

I think she was trying to make a point. Just because she's a vegetarian doesn't mean she should have to eat just salad for the duration of her time in the house, she isn't going to tolerate it. Good on her. :clap1:

jessicadanielle 31-08-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshBB (Post 7231122)
I think she was trying to make a point. Just because she's a vegetarian doesn't mean she should have to eat just salad for the duration of her time in the house, she isn't going to tolerate it. Good on her. :clap1:

But it wasn't salad, it was vegetarian lasagna? No?

Jamesy 31-08-2014 09:14 PM

It was a waste, but I find it funny how worked up everyone is getting over a plate of food. A plate of food that none of them in that house would have probably eaten anyway.

Josy 31-08-2014 09:14 PM

Quote:

I don't understand your point? she was given a quorn lasagne? where does the salad come into it?

Josy 31-08-2014 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesy (Post 7231132)
It was a waste, but I find it funny how worked up everyone is getting over a plate of food. A plate of food that none of them in that house would have probably eaten anyway.

Gary asked if he could have it..

daniel-lewis-1985 31-08-2014 09:16 PM

Quote:

Was you watching a different show?

Why did you think she was given just a salad? It was a vegetarian lasagne.

BB viewers and their selective viewing is both hilarious and infuriating.

abhorson 31-08-2014 09:17 PM

Very over dramatic selfishness tbh.

Sophiee 31-08-2014 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7231111)
Hmm I like Frenchy but she could have offered it to someone else, saved it for later or even given it to the person that asked.

There's really no need to waste food imo

this except I don't like her. gary even said he'd eat it but she's too selfish to give it to somebody else.

Mystic Mock 31-08-2014 09:51 PM

She was being silly, but I honestly don't get why the others was getting so bothered by it as they had their own food anyway.

Northern Monkey 31-08-2014 09:55 PM

Such a waste.I eat meat but i've had that Quorn mince when our lass was dieting,It's nice!Less chewy that real mince.

jessicadanielle 31-08-2014 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake. (Post 7230998)
the others don't like her anyway so let them starve

I know what you mean, I wouldn't wanna do people who had been having a go at me a favour and give them my food! I am a bit spiteful like that at times :D oopsie!

Though Gary did ask for it and she's never expressed any dislike for him, nor him for her. She should have just given it him.

Ace 01-09-2014 07:00 AM

Its her food and if she wants to make a statement with it that's her preogative. No one went without except Frenchy.

zakman440 01-09-2014 07:20 AM

I honestly don't think that there was anything wrong with what she did. If she'd have eaten it, none of the other housemates would have been complaining that it was one less meal. Also, I think that if it was a popular housemate that would have thrown the food away then the other housemates wouldn't have made a fuss about it.

waterhog 01-09-2014 07:24 AM

we need a food recycling bin in the CBB house.

out of respect she should have offered it to the others because of the waste but this is what makes frenchie a brill house mate.

i feel a proposal is due.

Robodog 01-09-2014 07:46 AM

She was totally childish about it.

She'd got into a mood thinking it was meat - then refused to listen when BB told her repeatedly it was Quorn.

She also refused to listen when others said they'd eat it - ignoring how they are on basic rations.

She just went into a tantrum and threw it away - not caring for others - just like she did destroying the pasta/rice and Leslie's stuff last week.

Clearly she has learnt nothing from that episode and somehow thinks 'it's cool not to care about others'

I'm all for a controversial HM but when the spite turns physical like it does with her - i can't stand watching it.

rubymoo 01-09-2014 08:24 AM

She's in her late 30's and behaves like a petulant child!

However she is entertaining, it was her plate of food and she can do what she wants with it.......if it was me.....i'd have given it to Gary!

Margarine. 01-09-2014 08:40 AM

She couldn't care less I think she's funny tbh

rubymoo 01-09-2014 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Freak (Post 7232054)
She couldn't care less I think she's funny tbh

I love the fact that she couldn't care less:laugh: