ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Controlling Prick Ricci (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263715)

MrWong 01-09-2014 08:14 AM

Controlling Prick Ricci

He was the same with Vicky on Geordie Shore.

Can't work out what Lauren's supposed to have done but even if she has done something, they aren't in a relationship and even if they were, it's still pathetic.

rubymoo 01-09-2014 08:19 AM

News flash for James.......Lauren is not Ricci's wife!

Robodog 01-09-2014 08:36 AM

Everything about their 'relationship' is a pile of Brad Pitt.

One of them needs to go to spare us the agony of perhaps the dullest showmance in the history of BB.

And it needs to be Ricci. At least Lauren has some guts as we saw last night with Frenchy.

All Ricci has done is shout character abuse at a 70 year old man during noms.

Margarine. 01-09-2014 08:39 AM

Ricci to join David in the irrelevant evictee club

smudgie 01-09-2014 08:46 AM

:shrug: totally missed the controlling part.
Can't wait to see what she has been up to while she was so bladdered:laugh:

Mick 01-09-2014 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 7232046)

One of them needs to go to spare us the agony of perhaps the dullest showmance in the history of BB.

And it needs to be Ricci. At least Lauren has some guts as we saw last night with Frenchy.

Agree all your above.I am not a fan of Lauren but at least (so far) she has put the brakes on what would have been a sad showmance.

MrWong 01-09-2014 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 7232072)
:shrug: totally missed the controlling part.
Can't wait to see what she has been up to while she was so bladdered:laugh:

James thinks Lauren shouldn't act a certain way and Ricci agrees.

Not sure what Lauren's done but even if she'd got her tits out and smooshed them George's face, it's got **** all to do with Ricci.

JoshBB 01-09-2014 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Le Freak (Post 7232052)
Ricci to join David in the irrelevant evictee club

[2]

bitontheslide 01-09-2014 09:32 AM

More bad mouthing her rather than controlling from what I see there. I don't think Ricci could control her in a million years :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing the context and just what happened in the pool as Audley seemed to imply that BB were going to close the pool if it continued :joker:

MrWong 01-09-2014 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7232197)
More bad mouthing her rather than controlling from what I see there. I don't think Ricci could control her in a million years :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing the context and just what happened in the pool as Audley seemed to imply that BB were going to close the pool if it continued :joker:

He couldn't control Vicky either but he still tried to.

That was what most of their more explosive rows were about.

rusticgal 01-09-2014 09:52 AM

What a couple of male chauvanist pigs....

jaxie 01-09-2014 10:21 AM

That's never going to work. Whatever faults she may have had, when he got with Vicky it was because she was Vicky and then he set out to change her and control how she behaved. He's starting with Lauren already and they aren't even dating yet.

achro 01-09-2014 10:33 AM

He can probably control Lauren.

Vicky has already torn the crap out of him and emasculated him to nothingness.

Jules2 01-09-2014 10:46 AM

I read somewhere that Ricci is the favourite to leave but Oddschecker didnt show it the last time I looked. RICCI out please. Cant stand the bloke, wont be watching anything he is in, what was that again? Gone....................and forgotten............

Josy 01-09-2014 10:51 AM

Devils advocate here but I don't see anything in that clip that Ricci done wrong? James is the one standing there looking irate and telling Ricci to get Lauren to bed :huh:

kirklancaster 01-09-2014 11:37 AM

(P)ricci

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 7232046)

Brilliantly put.

the truth 01-09-2014 11:42 AM

awful people, ricci , james and not too keen on lauren but barely noticed her to be honest

Ace 01-09-2014 11:49 AM

This clip shows james sh*t stirring again. so ricci is too thick to know if a woman is disrespecting him and needs james to spell it out for him.

james is imposing values on both lauren and ricci that neither of them have. ricci only starts getting arsy with lauren after james prompts him.

conclusions:
lauren is too dumb for this showmance game
ricci is too dumb to think for himself
james doesn't want another showmance upstaging whatever he thinks he's doing in there

Pincho Paxton 01-09-2014 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7232291)
Devils advocate here but I don't see anything in that clip that Ricci done wrong? James is the one standing there looking irate and telling Ricci to get Lauren to bed :huh:

Me neither, I just see James being a knob.

the truth 01-09-2014 12:02 PM

again james it appears is a puppet for big brother, utterly ruining the show

jaxie 01-09-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

James is always out of line. Perhaps with Ricci it's because I've seen some of how he was towards Vicky. The signs are there in his body language and behaviour that he doesn't approve of Lauren being drunk.

MrMinaj 01-09-2014 01:23 PM

i hope Ricci goes hes useless

the truth 01-09-2014 01:28 PM

got a feeling this could escalate , that ricci looks a very nasty piece of work, with james as the evil instigator yet again

Loukas 01-09-2014 01:29 PM

This video makes me dislike James even more. What a fucxing tool!

MrWong 01-09-2014 05:32 PM

Quote:

As Jaxie mentioned above, Ricci isn't happy with Lauren being drunk (if he was fine with it he would have told James to stop being silly) he was the same with Vicky on GS.