ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   "I'd smash his face in if i stayed out there" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264067)

the truth 04-09-2014 08:51 PM

"Id smash his face in"

dee needs to get thrown out NOW or Im writing to my MP thats how furious I am with this ageist aneti american male bashing crap
no doubt emma and rylan will ignore this discrimination because it not against women or gay people

LukeB 04-09-2014 08:52 PM

messy dee

warrenhill 04-09-2014 08:54 PM

Ive a good mind to go to the eviction tomorrow and pull that vile bitch out of the house myself...

If the house mates wont evict her....I will......

ThriceShy 04-09-2014 08:57 PM

"I'd smash his face in if i stayed out there"

Why is this creature still in the house?

A 70 year old brain damaged man with (according to Dee) serious physical problems that means he needs caring for, and Dee wants to smash his face in.

What utter scum.

She will win though.

Kazanne 04-09-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7241644)
Why is this creature still in the house?

A 70 year old brain damaged man with (according to Dee) serious physical problems that means he needs caring for, and Dee wants to smash his face in.

What utter scum.

She will win though.

Vie woman,she better not win,anyone but her and george

sampvt 04-09-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7241605)
dee needs to get thrown out NOW or Im writing to my MP thats how furious I am with this ageist aneti american male bashing crap
no doubt emma and rylan will ignore this discrimination because it not against women or gay people

Well said and so true.

ThriceShy 04-09-2014 09:00 PM

Oh she will win. Channel 5 have got shows lined up for her no doubt.

And what you have to remember is that a good proportion of the people watching this show are like Dee.

MojoNixon 04-09-2014 09:00 PM

Dee out!

lissydoll 04-09-2014 09:04 PM

She really is disgusting! I don't no who she thinks she is. Gary soo needs to win this!

Pincho Paxton 04-09-2014 09:05 PM

I saw the point where Gary annoyed her... the secret eviction conversation. Gary seemed to forget what he was talking about. But the rest of Dee's outbursts seemed to come from nowhere. When she said that Gary was in her face.. he wasn't. He leaned forwards to do a little act.

Ace 04-09-2014 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7241605)

Well said. she ought to be kicked out, no warning, no goodbyes, no nothing just get that filthy bovine out. I'm gonna find out how to complain to offcom as soon as I finish writing this. Ch5 are really scraping the barrel putting such scum in there.

frenchboy 04-09-2014 09:08 PM

All the people who defend Gary: you certainly would lose it as well if you were with him 24/7. Everybody is complaining about him, it's not just 1 or 2 people. It's clear to me: he is the problem.

Josy 04-09-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchboy (Post 7241730)
All the people who defend Gary: you certainly would lose it as well if you were with him 24/7. Everybody is complaining about him, it's not just 1 or 2 people. It's clear to me: he is the problem.

Well you have no idea how everyone would react you can only speak for yourself tbh, as someone with a close family member that has a brain injury I would have plenty of patience with Gary.

And regardless if he is annoying or not it doesn't deserve threats of violence.

abhorson 04-09-2014 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7241665)

And what you have to remember is that a good proportion of the people watching this show are like Dee.

I don't believe that. 60% are women aged 18 to 45.

Maybe you ARE right :joker:

warrenhill 04-09-2014 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7241781)
Well you have no idea how everyone would react you can only speak for yourself tbh, as someone with a close family member that has a brain injury I would have plenty of patience with Gary.

Especially when C5 are doing nothing about these threats.....:nono:

Vanessa 04-09-2014 09:15 PM

Quote:

:clap1:

warrenhill 04-09-2014 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7241665)

I think you are wrong there....about big support.

Her main support is C5...

I think most of the sensible public dislike her but saying that most of us BB fans are far from sensible...:laugh:

the truth 04-09-2014 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchboy (Post 7241730)

how dare you accuse everyone of being like ageist scum like dee. gary is a wonderful man wonderful. dee is a lazy abusive workshy nightmare...lets not forget the £13000? gary has been abused and bullied from day 1 by ageist anti american male bashing bullies

the truth 04-09-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

exacly. speak for himself

bitontheslide 04-09-2014 09:21 PM

Gary clearly has her sussed by his dismissal of her, that's what annoyed her the most I think because she wanted to dominate him . She can't be doing her or her babies any favours with the voting public from her behaviour this close to the end, so she will be her own downfall.

ThriceShy 04-09-2014 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warrenhill (Post 7241804)
I think you are wrong there....about big support.

Her main support is C5...

I think most of the sensible public dislike her but saying that most of us BB fans are far from sensible...:laugh:

Have you ever visited an off-licence on a council estate? They are full of Dee clones, in their pyjamas buying Lambert and Butler and Lambrini, 15 illegitimate children around their ankles, all of which are on their smart phones using benefits-bought credit to vote in reality shows.

warrenhill 04-09-2014 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7241826)
Have you ever visited an off-licence on a council estate? They are full of Dee clones, in their pyjamas buying Lambert and Butler and Lambrini, 15 illegitimate children around their ankles, all of which are on their smart phones using benefits-bought credit to vote in reality shows.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

abhorson 04-09-2014 09:26 PM

Quote:

This really made me laugh:joker:

Denver 04-09-2014 09:27 PM

My opinion as totally changed of dee but she looked a mug for lying

Vanessa 04-09-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

:laugh2: