ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   "We've failed then" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264289)

ThriceShy 06-09-2014 08:28 PM

"We've failed then"

Dee's reaction when hearing Gary was the guru in the task.

Dee, shut your thieving, scrounging, tar stained fat gob.

That is all.

Patricia4 06-09-2014 09:47 PM

This lass is so nasty I cant write it on here what I think about her but she is scum.

Vicky. 06-09-2014 09:48 PM

I really dislike her..

She was on about violence AGAIN tonight too.

Cherie 06-09-2014 09:54 PM

She is a horrible human being, hopefully she will fade into obscurity after this

kirklancaster 06-09-2014 09:59 PM

:cheer2:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7247606)

That is all.

A devious sewer rat who has the IQ of a peanut but is egotistically delusional enough to believe that she can con all of the people all of the time. A Truffle Pig, whose real sole aim is to sniff out all the opportunities to exploit her unexpected 'celebrity' status and increase her marquee appeal so she can further line her pockets with yet more cash that she hasn't had to work for. A vile, repulsive low-life scumbag. Get her out.

hijaxers 06-09-2014 10:00 PM

Dee thinks she's being clever with her gang of no marks - big surprise coming for Dee me thinks !

bitontheslide 06-09-2014 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hijaxers (Post 7248134)
Dee thinks she's being clever with her gang of no marks - big surprise coming for Dee me thinks !

I really really hope so, my faith is placed in the good sense of the GBP

lily. 06-09-2014 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7247606)

That is all.

Don't hold back now.

ThriceShy 06-09-2014 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 7248129)
:cheer2:

A devious sewer rat who has the IQ of a peanut but is egotistically delusional enough to believe that she can con all of the people all of the time. A Truffle Pig, whose real sole aim is to sniff out all the opportunities to exploit her unexpected 'celebrity' status and increase her marquee appeal so she can further line her pockets with yet more cash that she hasn't had to work for. A vile, repulsive low-life scumbag. Get her out.

I really don't understand why she is even there. she is just a less classy version of Karen Matthews.

Jords 06-09-2014 10:25 PM

I dont get any warmth from her.

joeysteele 06-09-2014 11:06 PM

She is coming across for me as one really awful and intolerant person.
I think any of her empathy that seems to be shown to others has likely been an act, she is just a nosy nasty gossip with a really bad vindictive streak too.

ebandit 07-09-2014 09:04 AM

dee me

dee is not as bad as members here with a multitude of petty insults and childish name calling

Mark L

Ellen 07-09-2014 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7248326)
I think any of her empathy that seems to be shown to others has likely been an act, she is just a nosy nasty gossip with a really bad vindictive streak too.

Agree with all you wrote Joey, well said!:thumbs:

Northern Monkey 07-09-2014 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7248326)

Yes,I agree here.To think in the begining i actually thought she was nice:facepalm:

sassysocks 07-09-2014 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hijaxers (Post 7248134)

I was pleasantly surprised when she first came in and played the Duchess so well - she did come across as quite intelligent and likeable.

Unfortunately, she seems to have deteriorated back to type. She shows a lack of intelligence by teaming up with the likes of Ricki and Lauren and not seeing that they will be her downfall.

She has shown a nasty side in her behaviour towards Gary, which surprised me. It seems that, at the end of the day, you can take the girl out of the trailler park, but you can't take the trailler park out of girl.

sassysocks 07-09-2014 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebandit (Post 7248739)
dee is not as bad as members here with a multitude of petty insults and childish name calling

Mark L

Er, excuse me but don't you do exactly the same to Gary - constantly. :laugh:

cushty 07-09-2014 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7248211)
I really don't understand why she is even there. she is just a less classy version of Karen Matthews.

She is there because she is infamous not famous. People praised her in the beginning but are now seeing her for what she is. She never fooled me.

Jules2 07-09-2014 10:42 AM

I think she is convinced she is going to win with her Mama Dee attitude, she has gone down to 5th on the OC board. George is still 2nd but I am hoping that Audley will overtake him as he is 3rd. Gary is still at the top. If I remember Ricci and Lauren are holding them up

Well Dee has lost, she has lost a lot of support and shown her true colours.

Jules2 07-09-2014 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassysocks (Post 7248908)

Well said......a case of pot calling kettle black me thinks but I guess it is ok.

Jules2 07-09-2014 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebandit (Post 7248739)

Mark L

She is still in the school playground but has tried to identify herself as the mother of the house. Goodness me, mama Dee find some restraint and dont let the children tackle you on the bed, boring.

rionablue 07-09-2014 10:47 AM

She is absolutely vile and I like other posters thought she was quite likeable at the start. However she is playing A BLINDER of a game. Not ONE nomination from ANYONE yet. And probably not this week either. Playing the mammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy and trying to get in with the young ones. I hope to good God she doesn't WIN

hijaxers 07-09-2014 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7248933)
She is absolutely vile and I like other posters thought she was quite likeable at the start. However she is playing A BLINDER of a game. Not ONE nomination from ANYONE yet. And probably not this week either. Playing the mammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy and trying to get in with the young ones. I hope to good God she doesn't WIN

Well as its diary room noms this time hopefully she'll be up , but as its vote to save - which i hate - i doubt she'll go , its another double so we may be lucky and get rid of her . :cheer2::cheer2:

Suze 07-09-2014 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7248933)

I knew she reminded me of another housemate, Carole, BB8, who used to play the Mammy, got in with the youngsters, and hog the kitchen and wash the others clothing sometimes, she played a blinder too, but eventually got evicted.

Razor 07-09-2014 12:00 PM

I am fast going off dee

kirklancaster 07-09-2014 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassysocks (Post 7248908)

True. True. True. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: