ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Touch a nerve there,eh? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264393)

Calderyon 07-09-2014 08:35 PM

Touch a nerve there,eh?

:hehe:

Saying that she wasn´t bothered about the call and still on at least two occasions mentioning it and even insulting the caller.

abhorson 07-09-2014 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 7250543)

Saying that she wasn´t bothered about the call and still on at least two occasions mentioning it and even insulting the caller.

Very bothered. Most would be.

Just a shame they did not show the creepy way she behaves with Ricci part of the call.

Pincho Paxton 07-09-2014 08:45 PM

It would bother me the way that Dee was treated if she wasn't taking the pee out of Gary when he was insulted.

mr rochester 07-09-2014 08:46 PM

Everything the caller told her is completely true. Sometimes when she sits there smoking in skimpy T shirts she looks slovenly. I think that the caller was simply trying to tell her to smarten herself up so that when she sees herself afterwards she doesn't get embarrassed.

ThriceShy 07-09-2014 09:00 PM

Dee has a hell of a cheek slating Gary's hygiene etc. Have you seen the state of her teeth?

Sophiee 07-09-2014 09:15 PM

I was thinking this :laugh2: she didn't stop going on about it after, it clearly got to her probably because it's true.

Josy 07-09-2014 09:25 PM

6 hours later, brings it up in the DR 'I aint dwelling on it though' yeah really Dee? :laugh:

Was a pretty harsh caller she got though.

Ruffle 07-09-2014 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 7250543)

The caller was very nasty and personal we can't all be twiggy

Ruffle 07-09-2014 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7250680)
Dee has a hell of a cheek slating Gary's hygiene etc. Have you seen the state of her teeth?

Be fareshe does not have the money It's something she may be able to sort out when she gets paied she is just like most of us. She gets by

Forgetmenot 07-09-2014 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr rochester (Post 7250603)
Everything the caller told her is completely true. Sometimes when she sits there smoking in skimpy T shirts she looks slovenly. I think that the caller was simply trying to tell her to smarten herself up so that when she sees herself afterwards she doesn't get embarrassed.

No way, the caller used it as an opportunity to be really really nasty, it was uncalled for and horrible. Love to know what the caller looks like.plus others often sit around in casual clothes, no make up, some smoking. So what, why dies it matter , they are not at a job interview, fir goodness sakes perhaps if Dee did not have big breasts, she would not be described as slovenly?!:nono:

bitontheslide 07-09-2014 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forgetmenot (Post 7250837)
No way, the caller used it as an opportunity to be really really nasty, it was uncalled for and horrible. Love to know what the caller looks like.plus others often sit around in casual clothes, no make up, some smoking. So what, why dies it matter , they are not at a job interview, fir goodness sakes perhaps if Dee did not have big breasts, she would not be described as slovenly?!:nono:

I think Edele and Audley had an easy ride in that task, everyone else got serious criticism, whether its perceived as correct or not. Its never nice to hear direct criticism.

mary poppins 07-09-2014 09:54 PM

Horrible nasty caller!

Jamesy 07-09-2014 10:02 PM

To be fair the caller was pretty nasty. Dee was so bothered though!

Suze 07-09-2014 10:04 PM

I haven't listened to the caller task. But don't care if Dee got a bad caller, all she did was get a bit of a taste of her own medicine then. They get paid enough in there so it is bound to be a bit of a bumpy ride at times, they would know to expect it.

abhorson 07-09-2014 10:10 PM

Again. BB cut the Ricci comment from the caller. And then later Ricci mounted Dee and gave her kisses in a son kind of way:shrug:

mr rochester 07-09-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

perhaps if Dee did not have big breasts, she would not be described as slovenly?!:nono:

The size of her breasts do not make her slovenly - it's the lack of 'upholstery' and the slovenly way she sits - legs akimbo and her lack of being able to cover herself - in a dressing gown maybe.

Northern Monkey 07-09-2014 10:33 PM

"Oi could'nt give two ****s realloi" yeah that's why she's still going on about it hours later.She does'nt like the truth.

abhorson 07-09-2014 10:43 PM

Audley danced with Dee in the tango. Even for Audley, no lifting phewwww.

joeysteele 07-09-2014 10:47 PM

She was simply pathetic as to it.

booboomartin 07-09-2014 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruffle (Post 7250811)
Be fareshe does not have the money It's something she may be able to sort out when she gets paied she is just like most of us. She gets by

does not cost fortune for toothpaste and toothbrush. her teeth are in that state because she smokes.:dance:

booboomartin 07-09-2014 11:47 PM

Quote:

what she needs is a decent bra:cheer2:

Patricia4 08-09-2014 07:08 AM

She was bothered you could see that and the caller was right she is a scruff.

rubymoo 08-09-2014 08:19 AM

Tbh, i think it's quite shallow to call someone because of their clothes, it's not her fault she has massive breasts, but then on the other side she's on celebrity big brother and she is being scrutinized....a double edged sword.

Not fair though that George wears no pants and it's ok and Dee wears no bra and gets called for it!

Sophiee 08-09-2014 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubymoo (Post 7251369)
Tbh, i think it's quite shallow to call someone because of their clothes, it's not her fault she has massive breasts, but then on the other side she's on celebrity big brother and she is being scrutinized....a double edged sword.

Not fair though that George wears no pants and it's ok and Dee wears no bra and gets called for it!

it probably is considering she's so overweight :shrug:.

kirklancaster 08-09-2014 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 7250884)
I haven't listened to the caller task. But don't care if Dee got a bad caller, all she did was get a bit of a taste of her own medicine then. They get paid enough in there so it is bound to be a bit of a bumpy ride at times, they would know to expect it.

Very true. :cheer2: