ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   am I the only one...? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264463)

frenchboy 08-09-2014 08:44 PM

am I the only one...?

Am I the only one who is siding with all the housemates? I cannot stand Gary Busey! He constantly winds people up to get a reaction. Please tell me somebody else can see that. Like pulling his trousers down in the kitchen...he did that purposely, come on...

Vanessa 08-09-2014 08:46 PM

There's no excuse for bullying someone. And it's not their fault either. :nono:

Calderyon 08-09-2014 08:46 PM

Yes you are. Thread end.

Jake. 08-09-2014 08:46 PM

I love Gary but he was wrong in that argument, backtracking on what he actually said

Liam- 08-09-2014 08:46 PM

You're not the only one.. but dear god, be prepared for what you are about to experience :laugh:

smileymummy 08-09-2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchboy (Post 7253269)
Am I the only one who is siding with all the housemates? I cannot stand Gary Busey! He constantly winds people up to get a reaction. Please tell me somebody else can see that. Like pulling his trousers down in the kitchen...he did that purposely, come on...

Totally with you! he is an idiot! sorry but he is!

Withano 08-09-2014 08:49 PM

Its the way they deal with it that makes fans side with Gary I think, Gary looked awful taking his trousers off in a kitchen and then everybody else started screaming at him like he murdered a baby and ate it for dinner and then I stopped caring about him being gross

Kazanne 08-09-2014 08:50 PM

Quote:

Theres a fan club for the other housemates in the phone box down the road,:wavey: Gary to win.

mary poppins 08-09-2014 08:56 PM

Quote:

You are not alone...a lot of people don't like Gary but if u voice your opinion here then people think your being cruel to the eldery

Patricia4 08-09-2014 08:59 PM

I dont care how old he is he's going to win he's been great.

frenchboy 08-09-2014 08:59 PM

I know but you cannot forgive someone for all their nastiness just because they are old. As James said today they cannot all be wrong.

Vanessa 08-09-2014 09:01 PM

They could just talk to him, but no, they prefer to ridicule him and put him don every chance they get. THIS is wrong. I don't care who is rude, to be honest.

Johnnyuk123 08-09-2014 09:01 PM

Yes your on your own on that one.:joker:

JTM45 08-09-2014 09:03 PM

Nah, there's a couple of other people that can't see the truth along with you but luckily the vast majority can see that Gary is the better person and most of the others are just running scared because they know he's going to win and they're going to look like the bitter, spiteful fools that we all know they are!:thumbs:

Cherie 08-09-2014 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchboy (Post 7253395)
I know but you cannot forgive someone for all their nastiness just because they are old. As James said today they cannot all be wrong.

James isn't speaking for Frenchy, Kellie or Audley, the others are sheep

frenchboy 08-09-2014 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7253404)
They could just talk to him, but no, they prefer to ridicule him and put him don every chance they get. THIS is wrong. I don't care who is rude, to be honest.

pfff they don't ridicule him. They are trying their hardest to tolerate his behaviour. You cannot even avoid him because he comes and speaks to you talking bull**** and then saying the opposite.

Vanessa 08-09-2014 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchboy (Post 7253436)
pfff they don't ridicule him. They are trying their hardest to tolerate his behaviour. You cannot even avoid him because he comes and speaks to you talking bull**** and then saying the opposite.

It's bullying. It's gotten so bad i can't watch the show anymore. It makes my blood boil.

smileymummy 08-09-2014 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchboy (Post 7253436)

Totally agree.

poppsywoppsy 08-09-2014 09:10 PM

How I feel about it is even if Gary is in the wrong, he is one against several fully able and fully functioning housemates.

I am ashamed that they are British and if bully James Jordan purports to speak for me, he is on a hiding to nothing.

Why don't they offer to listen to him, bring him into conversations and help him without lecturing every thing he does and says. While I would welcome Gary into my home, James & Dee wouldn't get over my doorstep.

Was there anymore sadder sight with James at full cock at the front of the Conga and Gary hobbling along on his own at the back.

Yes, James Jordan, the British public will judge and you are known as the bully you are along with the Benefits scrounger, couch potato, reality talentless morons and has been pop singers.

What a load of nothing's, apart from Audley.

frenchboy 08-09-2014 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7253442)
It's bullying. It's gotten so bad i can't watch the show anymore. It makes my blood boil.

The "b" word...ah well the other housemates should win then cos the British public loves a bully : they voted for Helen to win. Now she was a bully.

Johnnyuk123 08-09-2014 09:11 PM

Let me put it this way... Gary's piles are larger than James's balls. It explains why James is so bitter and jealous towards Gary.

Vanessa 08-09-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 7253485)
How I feel about it is even if Gary is in the wrong, he is one against several fully able and fully functioning housemates.

I am ashamed that they are British and if bully James Jordan purports to speak for me, he is on a hiding to nothing.

Why don't they offer to listen to him, bring him into conversations and help him without lecturing every thing he does and says. While I would welcome Gary into my home, James & Dee wouldn't get over my doorstep.

Was there anymore sadder sight with James at full cock at the front of the Conga and Gary hobbling along on his own at the back.

Yes, James Jordan, the British public will judge and you are known as the bully you are along with the Benefits scrounger, couch potato, reality talentless morons and has been pop singers.

:clap1:

frenchboy 08-09-2014 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 7253485)

I am sure Gary will appreciate that you think he is not fully able and fully functionning.

Sophiee 08-09-2014 09:16 PM

I feel you! I am too and I can't believe that the british public are seeming to be getting it wrong like with our last winner. it's embarrassing.

FlippingEck 08-09-2014 09:16 PM

You are not on your own. What he did tonight is inexcusable and indefensible.