ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Edele loses it with Gary vid (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264559)

Jules2 10-09-2014 12:11 AM

and then they all crowd around Edele hugging her...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it was Dee who asked them to be quiet mind you I thought it was very condescending. They are possibly trying to get Gary in a bad light, I thought they would......James stirring the pot as usual.....

Jules2 10-09-2014 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7256886)
She didn't side with Dee in tonight's highlights show when Dee was bitching about his wives letter. Edele said that at least their loved ones were proud of them and that that was all that matters. Edele is her own person and has genuinely got on with everyone in the house. She took Lauren aside and heard what she had to say. She has tried in a lot of situations to calm the conflicts down and that is commendable.

I agree with that one bit but other than that she has been with Dee.

Ace 10-09-2014 12:46 AM

So talking loud and interrupting others peoples conversations isn't rude to edele or george.

Looks like edele is still trying to be more interesting and get more air time. It ain't working!

ThriceShy 10-09-2014 12:49 AM

Edele just strikes me as sly and snide.

The way she said "liar liar pants on fire" under her breath and Lauren saying that Edele suddenly spoke to her more on nominations day.

erinp5 10-09-2014 01:14 AM

She admits Gary is an easy target (2.20 in )

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/sites...?itok=ZYMne5Tx

the truth 10-09-2014 01:16 AM

yes shes targeted gary with the group bullies for weeks

delta 10-09-2014 06:17 AM

Edelle is now clearly playing the 'game' and is trying for all her worth to get 'air' time. It hasn't gone unnoticed how 3 of the women have turned the water works on this week to gain attention and a sympathy vote.

I can see right through Edele, she is nowhere near as 'nice' as (a) she thinks she is an (B) how some viewers thing she may be.

The whole treatment of Gary is tantamount to group bullying . In the clip, there were a few failures. James Jordan to be able to hold an audience with his boring, monotone, condescending oration. Edele for being so fcuking rude trying to steal the limelight, when someone is telling the tale you either listen or move slightly away or perhaps even talk at a lower volume so that you don't steal the spot light. The biggest failure was Dee and James Jordan who initially sided with Gary but threw him under the bus once again.

House full of two faced, self centred, egotistic, bad mannered, tw@Ts.

rusticgal 10-09-2014 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7256876)
With the exception of Audley when you look at the series on a whole Edele has been nicer than ANY of the other lot to Gary. That isn't a huge deal considering how vile they all have been to him but Edele is NOT harming her career by the way she has behaved in the house. There are viscious, vain and horrible people in there including Dee and James who far far deserve more criticism than Edele.

People were saying she was boring for the first week or so and every nice deed she has done in there has hardly been mentioned but even one little argument with Gary and people are jumping down her throat. Of the 8 of them that are left in there Audley Gary and Edele deserve to be in the top 3. None of the others should even get a sniff at it

I disagree. I have found Edele quite 2faced. She has been reasonable with Gary but made snide comments here and there behind his back...(liar,liar pants on fire as an example).... She is now just badgering for the self righteous James style argument over something really petty.

I don't like her and she has done nothing...just coming to life in the last week by her own admission....too little too late..

JTM45 10-09-2014 07:37 AM

Yeah, i agree!
Edele is nice to Gary to further her own game and has trouble holding the digs back most of the time! She's said some very sly and unfair comments about him, usually just out of his hearing range!
Another one who probably thinks Dee's a twat but finds it easier just to go along with the little Dee, Pricky & George clique because it makes for an easier life in the house (and you get the Dee cooking and clothes washing service thrown into the deal!).

And her Irish accent is weak and quite watered-down compared to Ashleigh's beautiful strong Irish accent too!

She could have been a good housemate but she let herself down badly!

Cherie 10-09-2014 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 7257258)
Yeah, i agree!
Edele is nice to Gary to further her own game and has trouble holding the digs back most of the time! She's said some very sly and unfair comments about him, usually just out of his hearing range!
Another one who probably thinks Dee's a twat but finds it easier just to go along with the little Dee, Pricky & George clique because it makes for an easier life in the house (and you get the Dee cooking and clothes washing service thrown into the deal!).

And her Irish accent is weak and quite watered-down compared to Ashleigh's beautiful strong Irish accent too!

With regard to the accent, Edele has a Dublin accent whilst Ashleigh's is Northern Irish.

I don't believe either James or Dee were siding with Gary at the beginning they were mocking him.

Northern Monkey 10-09-2014 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7256499)
Storm in a teacup. Not really an argument. Just a minor thing that they sorted out easily.

^

bitontheslide 10-09-2014 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7257334)
So she's heterophobic?... I've seen some ridiculous accusations thrown around on here, but that just takes the biscuit :joker:

haa haa, I've got this right, haven't I, it is a game show? :joker:

poppsywoppsy 10-09-2014 11:35 AM

Edele, for me can be nice to Gary when it is one on one but when the group gets involved, she mostly supports the groups arguments.

Then she lectures Gary.

I don't like her, she sways with the wind, neither one thing or the other, a foot in each camp but is supremely boring whilst doing it.

rionablue 10-09-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 7257258)
Yeah, i agree!

Edele is from southern Ireland (Dublin) and that is the Dublin accent. Ashleigh was from Northern Ireland which is part of the Uk and her accent was obviously a Northern Ireland accent. Even if you don't like Edele criticising her accent is MOST UNFAIR. People talk in the accent of their region and why the Hell should they change it just cos they on big brother??????????

jaxie 10-09-2014 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7257545)
Edele is from southern Ireland (Dublin) and that is the Dublin accent. Ashleigh was from Northern Ireland which is part of the Uk and her accent was obviously a Northern Ireland accent. Even if you don't like Edele criticising her accent is MOST UNFAIR. People talk in the accent of their region and why the Hell should they change it just cos they on big brother??????????

I have to agree that Edeles accent is nothing to do with any comments about her time in the house and anyone bringing things like that up are over stepping the mark. So are any remarks about her liking gay people or being gay. None of our business.

Ammi 10-09-2014 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7256700)
Anyone who doesn't like Edele will probably say that but Edele DOES like Gary and he likes her. It was a bit of a disagreement but as it said on twitter all was well afterwards. Gary can hear fine most of the time. I like Gary and I like Edele. But both aren't perfect and I only understand forum members jumping on housemates that GENUINELY hurt or belittle Gary. That is fair if its true.

..yeah I agree with that Riona, it just seemed to be one of those things that becomes a bigger thing than it should have been and wasn't really a case of 'who was wrong'....

Jules2 10-09-2014 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7257277)
With regard to the accent, Edele has a Dublin accent whilst Ashleigh's is Northern Irish.

I don't believe either James or Dee were siding with Gary at the beginning they were mocking him.

Cherie I am inclined to agree as didnt Edelle tell James to stop stirring, she said it with a laugh but continued to bait Gary. Both Dee and James were soooooooooooo condescending and maing fun in their own way. Cant understand though as Gary was making the effort to find out about James and the talk was with him. Did they set it up, Edelle and Ricci or was it unintentional. They are all literally horrible.

Jules2 10-09-2014 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7257556)
I have to agree that Edeles accent is nothing to do with any comments about her time in the house and anyone bringing things like that up are over stepping the mark. So are any remarks about her liking gay people or being gay. None of our business.

Hi Jaxie, I thankyou for your request I hope I have replied to it properly as I do not seem to be able to the right portion of my box open. I do get emails though so take care love.

LeatherTrumpet 10-09-2014 01:22 PM

:umm2:

That hug

daniel-lewis-1985 10-09-2014 02:31 PM

Edele talking to much? lol Now I know Gary is full of ****.

daniel-lewis-1985 10-09-2014 02:32 PM

In a thread about Gary and Edele arguing im surprised people posted every video bar the actual argument lol.

mary poppins 10-09-2014 04:07 PM

Gary really is a nasty person.and one of the biggest bull****terd ever. He knows exactly what he is doing in there. He blames it all on his hearing..if he'd just shut up and stop interrupting he'd hear everything.
He has played the victim since day one

Dollface 10-09-2014 04:11 PM

Anyone else really going off Edele recently? I'm finding her so annoying lately :suspect:

erinp5 10-09-2014 04:16 PM

While talking about last night's argument with Edele, Dee and Gary come to an understanding.

smileymummy 10-09-2014 05:32 PM

So gary strikes once again and im sure all his fans will be ecusing it saying hes being bullied! the man is vile!