ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   I'm torn between Gary or Audley to win (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264655)

Gusto Brunt 11-09-2014 06:47 AM

I'm torn between Gary or Audley to win

I'm edging on Gary but Audley definitely deserves second place.

Tip 11-09-2014 06:52 AM

Audley pretty much never entertained me.
Gary isn't entertaining me any more.

Nobody I particularly want to win or lose - the best bit of the programme is over now for me.

Gusto Brunt 11-09-2014 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tip (Post 7259676)
Audley pretty much never entertained me.
Gary isn't entertaining me any more.

Nobody I particularly want to win or lose - the best bit of the programme is over now for me.

I don't think this series was about entertainment. It was about overcoming the bullies against Gary. And Audley was the only one more or less on Gary's side.

smileymummy 11-09-2014 06:55 AM

Audley is kissing garys ass so he will get more votes! gary is nasty,if anyone but them two won id be pleased.

Gusto Brunt 11-09-2014 07:02 AM

Sorry you see it that way, Smiley.

Tip 11-09-2014 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 7259677)
I don't think this series was about entertainment. It was about overcoming the bullies against Gary. And Audley was the only one more or less on Gary's side.

I don't believe any bullying went on. If there were bullying I would have switched off and not watched the program.

I don't believe you overcome bullies by watching them and hoping they leave to boos. As it is people keep watching and send the message that they are prepared to watch an old disabled man be bullied just so they could hopefully see him win? "We feel for your suffering Gary so we'll watch it for weeks, talk about it in outrage and vote for you, just so you know your suffering was worth it"? I don't get it at all and can't see the morality in that and that's just my opinion.

smileymummy 11-09-2014 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tip (Post 7259684)
I don't believe any bullying went on. If there were bullying I would have switched off and not watched the program.

I don't believe you overcome bullies by watching them and hoping they leave to boos. As it is people keep watching and send the message that they are prepared to watch an old disabled man be bullied just so they could hopefully see him win? "We feel for your suffering Gary so we'll watch it for weeks, talk about it in outrage and vote for you, just so you know your suffering was worth it"? I don't get it at all and can't see the morality in that and that's just my opinion.

There was no bullying,i will bet though that there was a few phonecalls to offcom! and it will be proved! its been edited to look like that.

mary poppins 11-09-2014 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileymummy (Post 7259678)
Audley is kissing garys ass so he will get more votes! gary is nasty,if anyone but them two won id be pleased.

I agree

Sophiee 11-09-2014 07:14 AM

scrap that and just vote for james then :dance:.

Gusto Brunt 11-09-2014 07:16 AM

Judging from the replies, it looks like Gary and Audley might not make top three. :eek:

Tip 11-09-2014 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 7259696)
Judging from the replies, it looks like Gary and Audley might not make top three. :eek:

I think they will - but I'm nearly always wrong :)

Ellen 11-09-2014 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 7259696)

They will, Audley and Gary have been great HM's and definitely deserve to be in the top 3 :)

Gusto Brunt 11-09-2014 07:25 AM

God help us if James, George or Dee wins. Having said that, it might be dark horse Edele. :eek:

Angelika 12-09-2014 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 7259704)
God help us if James, George or Dee wins. Having said that, it might be dark horse Edele. :eek:

I'll switch off as soon as Gary leaves!

Audley has eventually shown some backbone but not enough. He could have stood up for Gary earlier and much more and shut that James Jordan up ages ago.

Angelika 12-09-2014 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophiee (Post 7259692)

N e v e r :nono:

Liam- 12-09-2014 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophiee (Post 7259692)

I'm here for this #VoteKingJames :hehe:

Robodog 12-09-2014 08:00 PM

It's hard to choose between them.

Audley is the natural alpha - grounded, wise, calm and nurturing.

Gary is the tribal elder - strong, wise and wonderfully way out.

Gary just deserves the win though, for all the weeks of enduring James etc picking on him.

Gary is a true original character. There is no one else like him.

! ! ! G A R Y 2 W I N ! ! !

Keep voting guys

Make GARY the WINNER ! !

achro 12-09-2014 08:04 PM

Audley always bored me, but Gary doesn't.

I don't care if you're the "good guy".

Kizzy 12-09-2014 08:22 PM

I'm torn between them too.