ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Survivor TIBB III (Starts 27th July 2016 : Apply NOW) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264758)

DrunkerThanMoses 12-09-2014 08:42 AM

Survivor TIBB III (Starts 27th July 2016 : Apply NOW)

http://i.imgur.com/Ungw0DP.jpg

TIBB Survivor returns for its 3rd run and this time hosted by DrunkerThanMoses and Reece is destined to be just as cut
throat and twisted as the previous two games. If you are unfamiliar with the game, then here is links to the previous two games: -

TIBB Survivor

TIBB Survivor II

But basically the game is simple, you survive the tasks and avoid being voted out by your fellow tribe-mates.
The last 3 standing will then argue their cases why they should be the sole survivor to a Jury of 8 who will ultimately decided who wins the game.

Rules

• Be respectful to everyone partaking in the game, if you are believed to be bullying another player you will get a warning,
    2 warnings and you will be removed from the game.
  • If you fail to vote at least 3 times you will be removed from the game.
  • The game will run for about 3 weeks and you will have to be some what be active throughout
  • Please don't apply and then message a day before the start pulling out.
    If you are not serious about playing then please don't waste our time applying.

If you would like to apply PM EITHER Myself or reece(: with the following details

Favourite Big Brother Gameplayer?
Favourite Survivor Season and castaway?
What can you offer to the game?
List something unique about you as a player

Marc 12-09-2014 08:46 AM

:amazed: :clap1:

Raph 12-09-2014 08:46 AM

What a fantastic banner and promo - good work Jon and Reece!

Ramsay 12-09-2014 11:05 AM

:fap:

LemonJam 12-09-2014 11:25 AM

:amazed: :fap:

Cal. 12-09-2014 03:04 PM

loves it

Shaun 12-09-2014 03:10 PM

:love:

LukeB 12-09-2014 03:17 PM

looks amazing :D

reece(: 12-09-2014 05:32 PM

Glad you like the logo <3

Margarine. 12-09-2014 05:34 PM

Survivor is fab and that logo is flawsome :hehe:

armand.kay 12-09-2014 05:36 PM

Omg :amazed:

armand.kay 12-09-2014 05:37 PM

San Juan del sur hew?

DrunkerThanMoses 12-09-2014 05:44 PM

Glad you like what you see so far guys. Me and Reece have many things planned to make it a good game :devil:

Ammi 13-09-2014 04:24 AM

..:amazed:..the logo/vid..:lovedup:..amazing guys...

reece(: 13-09-2014 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 7265386)
..:amazed:..the logo/vid..:lovedup:..amazing guys...

Jake. 13-09-2014 09:09 AM

:lovedup: that banner looks fantastic, well done guys.. Can't wait for this

Ross. 13-09-2014 09:21 AM

Omg :lovedup:

LemonJam 15-09-2014 12:33 AM

I'm totally glad you guys are doing three tribes :love: almost did it for your series.

reece(: 15-09-2014 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonJam (Post 7269743)
I'm totally glad you guys are doing three tribes :love: almost did it for your series.

There's a few surprises along the way too.

Benjamin 15-09-2014 01:15 AM

Beautiful logo and teaser, looking forward to seeing your work for this guys. :clap1:

Black Dagger 15-09-2014 01:34 AM

I may look into applying for my Survivor redemption arc but if not best of luck with it all guys. Logo and video are superb.

reece(: 15-09-2014 03:28 AM

Anyone curious about applying? Hopefully this format breakdown answers any questions you may have.

Quote:

Sixteen to twenty strangers are marooned in an unforgiving territory where they will be divided into teams called "tribes" (each tribe will have their own social group!). Tribes are required to compete in competitions called "challenges", where they have to vie for either creature comforts such as additional supplies, food or love from home (Reward Challenges) or the right to stay for three more days (Immunity Challenges). The tribe that loses at the Immunity Challenge must go to an elimination ceremony called Tribal Council where their actions will put into account. The tribe votes, and whoever receives the plurality of the votes (majority vote is not nessary) will be sent home. In the instance of a tie vote, tribemates will have the chance to vote again and if the vote remains tied then anyone who's name hasn't been written down for elimination will be subject to a random rock tiebreaker, whomever gets the "bad" rock will then be eliminated.

At a certain point, the tribes will be merged into one final tribe, where they will now compete as individuals unlike the tribal phase, where challenges are won by group effort. In the later seasons the merge also marks the start of the Jury phase, where the people who gets eliminated will return to subsequent Tribal Councils to ultimately decide which among the final two/three wins the title of Sole Survivor and the much coveted Survivor III award that comes along with it at the Final Tribal Council.

Immunity idols will be in play in the game and can be kept right up until the final 5 tribal council, when used; they negate any votes cast against that player in the current tribal council. They may only be used once and only after the votes have been cast, however a player may own more than one idol.

Ammi 15-09-2014 03:30 AM

...hmmm, tempted by the tribes...

reece(: 15-09-2014 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ammi (Post 7269791)
...hmmm, tempted by the tribes...

Teamwork plays a major part in the first half of the game :bigsmile:

Ammi 15-09-2014 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 7269792)
Teamwork plays a major part in the first half of the game :bigsmile:

..yeah I remember loving following this the last time when James and Marc did it, the main thing that really stops me from applying for these things is the time thing because a lot of the tasks and things are in the evening/started in the evenings and I log off early as I always wake up so early and work days would be a problem for me to stay online later...