ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   Last Post On Dee (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264877)

warrenhill 12-09-2014 10:33 PM

Last Post On Dee

How rude and vile was she again when Gary was getting interviewed by Rylan....?

I hope the next time we see her on tv is on crimewatch....

A total embarrassment to the real British people....:shocked:

reece(: 12-09-2014 10:34 PM

Droopy tits needs to fade back into obscurity now.

Pincho Paxton 12-09-2014 10:34 PM

My last words on Dee are....

"Get out of my way!"

I live in England, so not much room with her about!

Livia 12-09-2014 10:34 PM

She was just being herself! A rude, ignorant knucklehead.

rubymoo 12-09-2014 10:38 PM

Thank god it's the last thread!

Back to normality (if it exists!)

armand.kay 12-09-2014 10:43 PM

She's from a show called benefit street did we expect anymore of her?

Jules2 12-09-2014 10:47 PM

She is horrible and all I can say is what goes around comes around and I really hope it bites her in the posterior pretty soon, the twofaced little....honk honk...

I wonder how she will get on with Steffanie, Gary's better half, I hope she puts her in her place.

JTM45 12-09-2014 10:51 PM

She was vile..........then she got worse until she just came across as a scumbag on BOTS tonight!!!!
Even her ****ing stupid dad was shouting out during her eviction interview about her having to put up with Gary 'exposing himself'!!!!!
Her father must be so proud........NOT!!!!!

Livia 12-09-2014 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 7264982)
She was vile..........then she got worse until she just came across as a scumbag on BOTS tonight!!!!
Even her ****ing stupid dad was shouting out during her eviction interview about her having to put up with Gary 'exposing himself'!!!!!

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Although maybe nut is a better word in this particular idiom.

icecakes 12-09-2014 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 7264982)

Didnt know she had a father,thought she was spawned in a bog somewhere:joker:

joeysteele 12-09-2014 11:10 PM

I am just over the moon this grunting warthog was one of the first to go,I hoped she'd be first out, I nearly got my wish.
I now hope we see no more of her and her nasty attitude on any other shows.

rusticgal 12-09-2014 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icecakes (Post 7265063)

Lol..she didn't mind seeing David's tackle...stupid slut.

rusticgal 12-09-2014 11:16 PM

She will be in the Australian bush soon...anything for a free meal.

muchadoaboutnothing 12-09-2014 11:23 PM

A vile horrible person who unfortunately is the sterotype of idle people on benefits but, fortunately not all people on benefits are as rude as her and as for her father shouting that Gary had exposed himself it is a pity that no one pointedout that George had exposed his a***e in the kithcen a week or so earlier. I was waiting (more wishing) that somebody in the BOTS audience would shout at her at how rude and dissrespectfull and rude she was and told her to behave herself. Utter SCUM.

reece(: 12-09-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icecakes (Post 7265063)

:joker:

Kazanne 12-09-2014 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7265075)
Lol..she didn't mind seeing David's tackle...stupid slut.

Or Georges arse,I saw more of his than I did Garys,but it's Gary they pick on,and James and Dee are cut from the same cloth,just foul morons

bitontheslide 12-09-2014 11:59 PM

Dee, no redeeming qualities, James, no redeeming qualities, sore losers and a thoroughly bad lot

Jords 13-09-2014 12:04 AM

Dee is an absolute embarrassment.

icecakes 13-09-2014 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7265081)
She will be in the Australian bush soon...anything for a free meal.

God dont say that, seen enough of her,Ive got a feeling james might be lined up for it though,hope i'm wrong,dont want to see either of them ever again.

booboomartin 13-09-2014 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icecakes (Post 7265202)
God dont say that, seen enough of her,Ive got a feeling james might be lined up for it though,hope i'm wrong,dont want to see either of them ever again.

if she did go in, all she would make sure was, that she was excused on medical grounds from all the trials, because she is a fat, lazy cow. I would only want to see her in there to do them, the nastier, the better. nasty bitch, showed her true colours tonight, along with her sidekick james, nasty git:cheer2::cheer2:

Ammi 13-09-2014 05:11 AM

..I ended up not liking her at all/probably one of my least favourite housemates ever, celebrity or otherwise...

Angelika 13-09-2014 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warrenhill (Post 7264833)

I hope the next time we see her on tv is on crimewatch...

That would not surprise me at all - she seems to be heading in that general direction. Incentive to watch Crimewatch maybe?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by warrenhill (Post 7264833)
[QUOTE A total embarrassment to the real British people....:shocked:

I agree, real British people are kind, generous, polite and accepting of everyone inclusive of people of all nationalities and abilities. We have a proud history as leaders in the field of human rights. Too bad we also spurned the likes of Dee through our generous Social Benefits system.

Kazanne 13-09-2014 11:08 AM

When she sat there with that star stuck on her sweaty fat forhead,I wanted to knock her out,such an ungracious,thieving toerag.so jealous of Gary and his achievements.

Cherie 13-09-2014 11:21 AM

All of them were most ungracious in defeat bar Audley, the public got the order almost spot on with the exception of Dee she should have been 6th with Edele 5th

warrenhill 13-09-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7265764)
All of them were most ungracious in defeat bar Audley, the public got the order almost spot on with the exception of Dee she should have been 6th with Edele 5th

Dee shouldnt have been in there in the first place....

It was celebrity BB not The spongers social club...:nono: