ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   What are you looking forward to on the BB16 Finale? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264948)

JerseyWins 13-09-2014 08:40 PM

What are you looking forward to on the BB16 Finale?

I was going to make this thread closer to the actual finale date but since we're getting pretty close anyway:

What do you want to see happen on the finale? What do you want them to discuss? Which highlights are you looking forward to? Are you looking forward to the revealing of Team America?

AarynGriesfan 13-09-2014 08:42 PM

I am just looking forward to it being over with.

JerseyWins 13-09-2014 08:43 PM

Can't wait for the Team America segment tbh even though it wasn't the greatest twist it had its moments and I always like to see these reveals. :joker:

Looking forward to seeing Devin again and hope they ask him about being the centerpiece of the show early on among other things.

Wonder if they'll bring up the Caleb / Amber "relationship" or not :joker:

AarynGriesfan 13-09-2014 08:53 PM

I know Amber is not looking forward to seeing Caleb that's for sure.

Bluerang1 13-09-2014 08:58 PM

Jocasta

Natalie. 13-09-2014 09:47 PM

Zach and Donny

Mokka 13-09-2014 10:05 PM

Caleb realizing he was far from America's favourite.

JTM45 14-09-2014 02:57 AM

Frankie getting boo'd when he leaves the house (probably sadly won't happen though!).

Freak lighting-rig accident that leaves Frankie at the very least "horribly mangled".:laugh:

Donny to win America's Favorite (just before Frankie gets wiped out by the freak accident so he gets to see Donnie winning it.........and him not!).:thumbs:

Victoria winning would be immense but sadly, even if she gets to the final two, not enough of those morons would vote for her! If she's final two at least she'll get some cash!!!

Cody to win nothing so he can justify that "slapped arse face" he's had all Season!:sleep:

Caleb to win nothing so he can understand just how well being loyal to 'the boys' worked out for him. Maybe he'll wish he'd played the game instead!

Donnie, Hayden, Nicole and Zach returning!!!!! (it's been so ****ing dead since the people with personalities left!)

reece(: 14-09-2014 03:56 AM

Seeing Brittany and Amber again.

JerseyWins 14-09-2014 05:06 AM

Oh yeah, and Zack. Donny too but I wouldn't expect him to do anything great on the finale.

Same with someone who didn't make the jury, like Brittany, but still it'll be nice just to see her, Amber & Pow Pow again, too.

BBfanUSA 14-09-2014 06:15 PM

Hopefully Frankie not winning America's Favorite.

Hopefully Derrick not winning so Frankie doesn't pocket any more money

Hopefully they'll announce BB17.

Hopefully we find out AG is fired days later.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Anaesthesia 14-09-2014 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 7267831)
Frankie getting boo'd when he leaves the house (probably sadly won't happen though!).

Freak lighting-rig accident that leaves Frankie at the very least "horribly mangled".:laugh:

Donny to win America's Favorite (just before Frankie gets wiped out by the freak accident so he gets to see Donnie winning it.........and him not!).:thumbs:

Victoria winning would be immense but sadly, even if she gets to the final two, not enough of those morons would vote for her! If she's final two at least she'll get some cash!!!

Cody to win nothing so he can justify that "slapped arse face" he's had all Season!:sleep:

Caleb to win nothing so he can understand just how well being loyal to 'the boys' worked out for him. Maybe he'll wish he'd played the game instead!

Donnie, Hayden, Nicole and Zach returning!!!!! (it's been so ****ing dead since the people with personalities left!)

+1

:laugh:

Liam- 14-09-2014 08:04 PM

Frankie's face when he doesn't win fan favourite will be one of the best Tv moments in history!
Plus seeing Zack again, i've missed that psychotic sonbitch.

Braden 14-09-2014 08:13 PM

I always look forward to hearing what pre-jury evictees have to say.

Vladimir 15-09-2014 08:37 AM

I hope Zach wins America's FH but it's probably gonna be Donny/Derrick

glibberglobber 02-09-2018 03:51 PM

baby jersey

Matthew. 02-09-2018 03:54 PM

BB16 :love:

to answer the question, i would have looked forward to seeing Victoria win and Donny win America’s Favourite HouseGuest <3

JerseyWins 02-09-2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie. (Post 7267336)
Zach and Donny

This was the correct answer :clap1: