ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   'I threw a drink over her' - Helen Wood's revenge as Danielle slates parent skills! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265974)

Loukas 07-10-2014 01:37 AM

'I threw a drink over her' - Helen Wood's revenge as Danielle slates parent skills!

Helen Writes..
Quote:

SO, here I am again, totally chuffed that my column contract has been extended as you lot get click-happy. I thank thee. I’m starting to feel like Bolton's version of Carrie Bradshaw.

Well, I finally popped my Essex cherry with my BB homies at a fashion show and Club 195. I must say, the EastEnders are a lot more friendly on a night out than the Mancs, but I'm not keen on their taste in music – garage central. BUT, I'm sure it'll grow on me like a heartwarming wart.

My soiree at Essex Fashion Week on Saturday was cut a tad short, due to bad behaviour on my part. Whoops! For me and my pal Danielle had a bit of a run-in...Yes, it finally happened, it came to blows. Some may label it war, I prefer to say things got animated. Let's get this straight, the girl has slated me for every possible thing imaginable. She's hardly an innocent bystander.

More recently, she had the audacity to question my parenting skills, invent lies about my son being taken into care, while time and time again, slating me as a mother. For some very strange reason, she then took it upon herself to waltz over with a cheesy, "Hi!"

Inevitably, I asked why she was grinning at me when her favourite pastime is to brand me a bully, before she sarcastically replied, “I thought I'd be nice." Me, going without a filter as usual, gave her a wash down with my favourite poison. WHITE WINE. Sadly, it wasn’t blessed beforehand. I hold my hands up, it's not the proudest moment of my life. I shouldn’t have done it. People love to throw around the uninspired b-word, but not everything is black and white.

On a daily basis, Danielle and other tosspots from the BB house create fictitious gossip about my child, my precious flesh and blood, that I suppose make me see red. I rarely talk about my son to anybody but my nearest and dearest. End of. If I had a penny for every accusatory comment, "She's never with him"… I get a constant barrage from haters who are supposed to not care about what I do or yet message me hourly.

Are these idiots for real? If I'm uploading a picture on Twitter that doesn’t mean I'm not with him, YOU just can't see him: a 10-year-old shouldn’t be on an open account when the world is full of weirdos.

Although I'm loved by many, I'm sure – sarcasm there, haters, my head isn't actually up my behind – there are a fair few twisted a**holes that regularly wish I was dead, threaten me and bring up the past over and over. So, based on this alone, I would never put my kid in the firing line for all the trolls to read about.

I was offered £7000 to do a shoot and interview with my little lad, they wanted him to feature in just one shot, but that’s one too many for my liking. As much as that’s a hell of a lot of money, I chose not to do it as I wasn’t prepared to run the risk of him turning around at whatever age and being angry that I'd made him do that.

We have enough issues to contend with, without me making bad choices like that on his behalf. I'd rather run the risk of him being cheesed off about not gaining the money than him being hurt about being publicised for all the bloody nation to see.

I think we've all seen a fair few celebs and Z-listers 'SELL' their kids to the media. Kerry Katona, the prime example, every given opportunity her kids are splashed everywhere for all to see. She's been known for drug use, dysfunctional relationships and not forgetting that absolutely disgusting programme that was aired a couple of years back.

Why on earth, if you're that messed up, would you stick them on a show for entertainment value and display to the world what a sad state of affairs they live in? Then to continue to thrust them out into the media. It genuinely, hand on heart, baffles me. My past will tarnish both me and my son forever no doubt, I've had to accept that, but I'll do anything in my power to make sure he's kept away from online scrutiny: no amount of money is worth it.

Most shocking is Kourtney Kardashian giving birth on TV? I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
The Daily Star

Kizzy 07-10-2014 01:59 AM

good for her, funny how nobody gets arrested for trolling her on twitter?....

Rob! 07-10-2014 02:02 AM

She seems very literate and witty in this. :suspect:

Black Dagger 07-10-2014 02:48 AM

She is literate. She's actually very intelligent, she's just a bit of a twat as well which doesn't do her any justice. Even if I do love her.

Vanessa 07-10-2014 03:54 AM

I like this column. She actually talks a lot of sense. Danielle! :fist:

Jake. 07-10-2014 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7311459)

Because she does the exact same (posting about living with a pedophile in Big Brother and laughing at some of the other housemates tweeting the same)

Amy Jade 07-10-2014 06:35 AM

Danielle deserved it.

Marsh. 07-10-2014 07:46 AM

Danielle getting her hair washed. :clap1:

VanessaFeltz. 07-10-2014 08:47 AM

yeah she is an amazing parent who spend her money on boob job when she didnt need it.

Liam- 07-10-2014 08:48 AM

Queen Helen slays again :clap1:

Marsh. 07-10-2014 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelihV (Post 7311566)
yeah she is an amazing parent who spend her money on boob job when she didnt need it.

If she was choosing a boob job over food for her child you'd have a point, as it stands you've put two things together that don't quite match.

Kazanne 07-10-2014 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7311459)

Agree Kizzy and it's come to my attention today some vile things have been said about that dead lady on FB,just WHO are these do good hypocrites ? people are asking who REALLY are the trolls.

Kazanne 07-10-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelihV (Post 7311566)

You'll be telling us next that none of us ever buy things we don't need,it's her money,so if she wants to do that ,how does that effect us?

Liam- 07-10-2014 10:16 AM

The average boob job costs about £5000, Helen won £100,000.. I'm pretty sure her kid isn't going to starve because she spent some money on herself.

VanessaFeltz. 07-10-2014 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7311570)
If she was choosing a boob job over food for her child you'd have a point, as it stands you've put two things together that don't quite match.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7311612)
You'll be telling us next that none of us ever buy things we don't need,it's her money,so if she wants to do that ,how does that effect us?

Of course we all spend our money on things we need sometimes but someone who supposed to know the importance of money spends really big amount of (5k-10k is big amount of money) her money on something like this..i just dont like it and that is my opinion since as viewers we voted for the winner. And this is a site where we share our thoughts and i did as well.

kirklancaster 07-10-2014 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7311610)
Agree Kizzy and it's come to my attention today some vile things have been said about that dead lady on FB,just WHO are these do good hypocrites ? people are asking who REALLY are the trolls.

Which dead lady Kaz?

Niamh. 07-10-2014 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 7311629)
Which dead lady Kaz?

I think she means the woman accused of Trolling the McCanns that killed herself?

Marsh. 07-10-2014 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelihV (Post 7311620)
Of course we all spend our money on things we need sometimes but someone who supposed to know the importance of money spends really big amount of (5k-10k is big amount of money) her money on something like this..i just dont like it and that is my opinion since as viewers we voted for the winner. And this is a site where we share our thoughts and i did as well.

Ridiculous logic. If someone has a lot of money, they're going to spend a lot of money.

Poor justification for associating a boob job with being a bad parent.

Liam- 07-10-2014 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelihV (Post 7311620)

She said while she was in the house that if she got some money from being on the show that she was going to get a boob job when she got out, yet you still supported her and I'm assuming, voted for her, but now she's had it done, she's a bad parent for spending a small percentage of her winnings on said boob job? Your logic is broken I'm afraid.

Cherie 07-10-2014 11:33 AM

You can't buy class no matter how much money you have.

Jamesy 07-10-2014 12:36 PM

Who cares what she spends her money (or the BB prize money) on. Not like any of it is funded by the public or taxpayers money.

It's her money and she can do what she likes with it. Just like any of us can do what we want with our money.

Samm 07-10-2014 02:35 PM

Danielle slayed her in the agrument in week 1 so I don't care

Marsh. 07-10-2014 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Sam~ (Post 7311878)

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...her-Day-43.jpg

Liam- 07-10-2014 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Sam~ (Post 7311878)

Yep, telling her to get some class, calling her a weirdo and then crying like a bitch in the diary room.. dragged ha :clap1:

Kazanne 07-10-2014 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 7311629)
Which dead lady Kaz?

Sorry Kirk,just seen this,some of the vile comments here are shocking
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheM...nnControversy/