ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2014 [S11] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=656)
-   -   Can Mel B have top 2 or even clean sweep? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266194)

alex_front2 11-10-2014 11:48 PM

Can Mel B have top 2 or even clean sweep?

Finding it hard to see beyond a Andrea and Paul top 2 (Jake Q can caost by to third or 4th place on looks). Would like to see Fleur, Only the Young and Lola get a chance.

GoldHeart 11-10-2014 11:54 PM

she is buzzing on a high because she knows Andrea has the best voice of the competition and she rubbed it in the other judges faces . that guy's performance was amazing!! :cheer2:
and paul is really good too so yeah i would say she has a strong category
its just ashame Jake had a crap choice of song why stupid robbie :bored:
he has an ok voice but sadly he didnt shine

Shaun 11-10-2014 11:56 PM

Paul won't get past week five, he'll be her first act to go.

GoldHeart 11-10-2014 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 7319557)

well jake was screwed over with the wrong song choice but the public will probably support him like crazy . paul has a really good voice i hope people like him

alex_front2 12-10-2014 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 7319557)

He's got a decent fanbase partly on voice partly on "Louis was mad to dump him at Judges Houses last year" vote.

Shaun 12-10-2014 12:03 AM

Yeah, I hope he does well, but if he keeps getting dodgy song choices (and early slots) like tonight I fear for him :worry:

alex_front2 12-10-2014 12:06 AM

Early slots are not bad as previously happened as phone votes open at start now.

Black Dagger 12-10-2014 12:15 AM

Paul is forgettable and overhyped, he is basically a slimmer Craig Colton, he'll get to week 6. He isn't a finalist.

Tom4784 12-10-2014 02:10 AM

Andrea will probably take the competition with ease but Paul won't get very far, he'll be the shock early-ish elimination.

Raph 12-10-2014 02:12 AM

I reckon none of the boys will win. It's still early days and we all love a good underdog, which will ultimately rule out Andrea. And then the other two boys of Mel, apart from Jack, are utterly void of personality so won't make it too far either in my opinion.

Mystic Mock 12-10-2014 02:47 AM

Andrea will not even make the final, he came in too strong in the publics opinion of him, you want to be like Jack where you're in the middle of the pack and work your way up.

And Paul keeps losing momentum in this series so far, he was very poor tonight so I don't see him going very far.

Mystic Mock 12-10-2014 02:47 AM

Andrea will not even make the final, he came in too strong in the publics opinion of him, you want to be like Jack where you're in the middle of the pack and work your way up.

And Paul keeps losing momentum in this series so far, he was very poor tonight so I don't see him going very far.

Z 12-10-2014 02:49 AM

I don't think Andrea will win personally, I think once the initial "what a singer!" buzz is over, he'll quickly fall out of favour because his performance skills are pretty lacking. Boys are definitely the best category this year though.

Vanessa 12-10-2014 04:37 AM

Andrea is pretty much note perfect, but so far i find Paul massively overrated. he isn't as good as him, i think and may go mid competition. :think:

Vanessa 12-10-2014 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 7319575)
Yeah, I hope he does well, but if he keeps getting dodgy song choices (and early slots) like tonight I fear for him :worry:

Same. Mel doesn't really get him. She's doing better with Andrea though. Perfect song choice to show off his voice.

Marc 12-10-2014 06:44 AM

Chloe will progressively improve and will knock Andrea's beard clean off his face in the final.

Sophiee 12-10-2014 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z (Post 7319662)
I don't think Andrea will win personally, I think once the initial "what a singer!" buzz is over, he'll quickly fall out of favour because his performance skills are pretty lacking. Boys are definitely the best category this year though.

I agree, his 'amazing voice' will only get him so far. I couldn't name all of the different songs he's performed up until this point because they all merge into one which proves to me he needs to do something different and change up his style slightly.

alex_front2 12-10-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mockinator (Post 7319659)

Jack is the weakest of boys support wise and may be a shock bottom 2. You don't want to start too well but not to in middle either so last night's good performers Lola, Fleur, Ben, Lauren and Paul are in good positions to build momentum and snatch a triumph later, just behind Andrea. But Andrea is crazy popular, folks LOVE him. Andrea has to keep it up or even get better, his bar is high so people will expect greatness, take it for granted and be less impressed. Having said that Sam Bailey [ as Leona ] led from front from week 1 and won.

Cal. 12-10-2014 12:56 PM

Jack will be a mid-series elimination, I think:( - Which is a shame, but he's just not a stand out star. I can see Jake going in the early weeks, possibly next week or Halloween week for that matter.

Paul and Andrea will either both be in the final, or Paul will fall in the semi-final.

alex_front2 12-10-2014 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc (Post 7319746)
Chloe will progressively improve and will knock Andrea's beard clean off his face in the final.

Is that the same very sexy Chloe who women find sexually threatening? Women who vote? :joker: