ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   They picked on the wrong Red Head , Husband on Nurse who came back from Africa (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266954)

arista 30-10-2014 03:12 PM

They picked on the wrong Red Head , Husband on Nurse who came back from Africa

The Americans locked her in a hospital
her tests say she does not have Ebola.

She broke out of Hospital and went home

Police are watching her
as she went for a bike ride
http://media.skynews.com/media/image...x-1-144x81.jpg

Only in America
would the legal mess get stuck in a Swamp

http://news.sky.com/story/1363505/nu...with-bike-ride

Livia 30-10-2014 03:41 PM

She refused to accept the quarantine. Fine. If she gets sick and has infected anyone else, she should be responsible financially for their treatment. Her partner making light of her irresponsibility with the "picked on the wrong red-head" comment is pathetic. Picked on the wrong air-head, more like.

arista 30-10-2014 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 7350906)
She refused to accept the quarantine. Fine. If she gets sick and has infected anyone else, she should be responsible financially for their treatment. Her partner making light of her irresponsibility with the "picked on the wrong red-head" comment is pathetic. Picked on the wrong air-head, more like.

He stands by her
She has tested OK

No Ebola in her

The President is in a Mess
he has not set a Law in place for Ebola
Blame the Pathetic Out Going President.

Livia 30-10-2014 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 7350930)
He stands by her
She has tested OK

No Ebola in her

The President is in a Mess
he has not set a Law in place for Ebola
Blame the Pathetic Out Going President.

She sounds pig-headed to me. I hope no one dies because she wanted a bike ride.

Josy 30-10-2014 07:43 PM

She tested negative twice, has had no symptoms at all and so wouldn't infect anyone anyway....

GiRTh 30-10-2014 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7351174)
She tested negative twice, has had no symptoms at all and so wouldn't infect anyone anyway....

:clap1:

JoshBB 30-10-2014 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 7350906)

That sounds fair, but I think it would just be better to quarantine her because it would be almost impossible to catch every person she infects.

Anaesthesia 30-10-2014 08:33 PM

Yes she should be quarantined. She's an ignorant, irresponsible woman who wants her 5 minutes of fame out of this. Any risk, any at all, you should be in quarantine. It's hardly like it's prison.

swinearefine 30-10-2014 09:12 PM

I live in Maine, a few hours away from Fort Kent, and my mom lives less than an hour away from there. There is NO REASON to treat her like this. She has tested negative twice, has zero symptoms of the virus, is self-monitoring, and is a healthcare professional. She is CERTAINLY not looking for her 15 minutes of fame, because the only fame she's been getting is death threats - trust me, all the toothless heroin-addicted hillfolk that live in this state are baying for her blood and I hear their uneducated vitriole on the daily. Kaci deserves respect and admiration for the selfess work she did, not senseless imprisonment and hatred. I'm not afraid of anyone dying of ebola because of her, but I am afraid of her being murdered by some hick. If she has any reason to stay at home under quarantine it's to protect her from the people of Maine.

Kizzy 30-10-2014 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swinearefine (Post 7351280)
I live in Maine, a few hours away from Fort Kent, and my mom lives less than an hour away from there. There is NO REASON to treat her like this. She has tested negative twice, has zero symptoms of the virus, is self-monitoring, and is a healthcare professional. She is CERTAINLY not looking for her 15 minutes of fame, because the only fame she's been getting is death threats - trust me, all the toothless heroin-addicted hillfolk that live in this state are baying for her blood and I hear their uneducated vitriole on the daily. Kaci deserves respect and admiration for the selfess work she did, not senseless imprisonment and hatred. I'm not afraid of anyone dying of ebola because of her, but I am afraid of her being murdered by some hick. If she has any reason to stay at home under quarantine it's to protect her from the people of Maine.

:clap1::clap1: really well said, it's horrible she is being vilified by ignorant people and their knee jerk abuse.

lostalex 01-11-2014 09:51 AM

As a nurse she should understand the severity of the situation. 21 days of quarantine is not too much to ask.

She's a selfish, uppity bitch.

Most Americans would love being paid to stay home for 21 days.

She wants a book deal.

Josy 01-11-2014 02:09 PM

The media scare tactics are the main reason for the witch hunt against this woman, and calling her selfish is silly imo considering the work she was doing before this. Only people that have no understanding of this virus are attacking her.

arista 01-11-2014 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7353312)
The media scare tactics are the main reason for the witch hunt against this woman, and calling her selfish is silly imo considering the work she was doing before this. Only people that have no understanding of this virus are attacking her.

Yes the Horror when she went on her bike ride
TV News from CNN, ABC, NBC, FoxNews, RT America
all moving there cameras to the
Police car watching her moves.

Make a Great Film

Kizzy 01-11-2014 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 7353372)
Yes the Horror when she went on her bike ride
TV News from CNN, ABC, NBC, FoxNews, RT America
all moving there cameras to the
Police car watching her moves.

Make a Great Film

As good as peewees big adventure?

arista 01-11-2014 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7353373)
As good as peewees big adventure?

For Sure

As would start in Africa
then her locked in a Hospital in America
going crazy