ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2014 [S11] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=656)
-   -   The SPECIAL ONE say's (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267272)

Jose Mourinho 09-11-2014 05:24 PM

The SPECIAL ONE say's

I am a special one.. I am thinking much of this today.

Stereokicks - Its a very bad band its not a strong one, they have maybe 1 good singer, and rest is big pile of dog poop.

Lauren Platt - I am think she is a very good singer, I am think last few weeks it looks not so strong, I dont know why? Maybe she need to go back to basic.

Paul Akister - I see no idea why people thinking he is going to be bottom 2 this week? Why they say this? Paul is STRONG singer, STRONG ALL ROUND, each week they give him stupid song choice and when you make stupid song choice, stupid people make stupid votes.

Ben Haenow - I am thinking he made a very bad performance last night. I cannot see why the public do so many likes for him in facebook? It is a mystery.

Fleur East - Was the worst performance last night it should be in the bottom tonight.

OTY - I think the blonde one is a special one. Special looking blonde.

Andrea Faustini - Why everytime they go to his VT they show him eating food? Why do they do this? I think he was very weak last night, his first week was STRONG LIKE A OX, last night he was weak little cow.

Jay James - I think the Cheryl does not like him much and when the Cheryl does not like someone that someone, usually end up at home on sofa. Look to Raign this silly one in bootcamp, the Cheryl did not like it much and now it back home on sofa eating crumpet and drink tea while watch the rest. Welsh voting will make him safe I think.

Stevi- ahhahahahahahha Its a funny man. Last night he take it a bit too far I think perhaps he is bottom 2.

Black Dagger 09-11-2014 05:32 PM

You're not that special if you think Fleur was anything close to the worst performance :idc:

Vanessa 09-11-2014 05:33 PM

Jay was the worse last night. As flat as a pancake. :joker:

Locke. 09-11-2014 05:34 PM

What were your thoughts on that Gary Cahill handball in the box yesterday you robbing ****

Drew. 09-11-2014 05:35 PM

:joker:

Black Dagger 09-11-2014 05:38 PM

ffs :joker:

Mystic Mock 09-11-2014 06:33 PM

Apart from Footloose when has Stevi been funny?

Brother Leon 09-11-2014 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locke. (Post 7365050)
What were your thoughts on that Gary Cahill handball in the box yesterday you robbing ****

LukeB 09-11-2014 07:31 PM

Multi account?

GiRTh 09-11-2014 07:43 PM

Quote:

kirklancaster 09-11-2014 07:46 PM

[QUOTE=Jose Mourinho;7365034]I am a special one.. I am thinking much of this today.

"Fleur East - Was the worst performance last night it should be in the bottom tonight."

Does your arm make involuntary motions in a circular direction? If it does then it's known as 'Winding Up Syndrome' or Wus, and you must seriously be winding us up if you think that Fleur East's was last night's 'worst performance' because she is in a different class to the others and will be a real star.

As for:

"OTY - I think the blonde one is a special one. Special looking blonde."

She is the worst singer in the competition and is a very ordinary looking, 'run of the mill blond', with nothing 'special' about her.

"Andrea Faustini - Why everytime they go to his VT they show him eating food? Why do they do this? I think he was very weak last night, his first week was STRONG LIKE A OX, last night he was weak little cow. "

Now I know you're a wind up merchant. In fact, I bet your name is Arthur and you come from Grimsby. :joker:

Jose Mourinho 09-11-2014 08:04 PM

Quote:

This is not a case of the hand to the ball, or the ball to the hand, it is a case of the best team won.

MTVN 09-11-2014 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Mourinho (Post 7365633)
This is not a case of the hand to the ball, or the ball to the hand, it is a case of the best team won.

Very true Jose

Cherie 09-11-2014 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Mourinho (Post 7365633)

:flutter:

Ninastar 09-11-2014 08:07 PM

wonder who this could be???

Jose Mourinho 09-11-2014 08:08 PM

I cannot believe this result in tonight's show. Tonight we are see two different type of singer. One who is a strong and a sounding good on my playlist. The other who is a sing through his nose like a aardvaark and not so good sounding. Louis Walsh comes to his desicion how? I think many people can see this was a set up, a match fixing scandal. I am feel deep sympathy to Paul.

Marsh. 09-11-2014 08:09 PM

http://share.gifyoutube.com/jZq.gif

kirklancaster 09-11-2014 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninastar (Post 7365642)
wonder who this could be???

Albert from Grimsby. :joker:

Ninastar 09-11-2014 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7365648)

OMFG

hahahahaha

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 09-11-2014 08:14 PM

hello

Jose Mourinho 09-11-2014 08:17 PM

I notice people are making speculation.. asking questions.. "who is this" well I am the special one. I have only one account which I make today. I come to give my opinion on the X factor, I am still much angry for tonight's result. This is not a show for where talent is the important thing. I am angry at the result in tonight's show, please forgive my grammar I do not write the English as well as I speak.

kirklancaster 09-11-2014 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7365648)

WTF:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

GoldHeart 09-11-2014 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Mourinho (Post 7365677)
I notice people are making speculation.. asking questions.. "who is this" well I am the special one. I have only one account which I make today. I come to give my opinion on the X factor, I am still much angry for tonight's result. This is not a show for where talent is the important thing. I am angry at the result in tonight's show, please forgive my grammar I do not write the English as well as I speak.

i agree . i hated tonights result!!

Paul should still be in the competition
whatt a fix! Louis could of saved him but the old git with his marble chubby cheeks made it go to deadlock!!! god i cant stand him :rant:

Cherie 09-11-2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 7365775)
i agree . i hated tonights result!!

Paul should still be in the competition
whatt a fix! Louis could of saved him but the old git with his marble chubby cheeks made it go to deadlock!!! god i cant stand him :rant:

:laugh: Louis was just taking orders

GoldHeart 09-11-2014 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7365790)
:laugh: Louis was just taking orders

he's a silly bitch with no backbone !
he wrecks people's dreams :crazy: