ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2014 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=681)
-   -   Mel and Jake clash in camp . (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267961)

erinp5 25-11-2014 11:38 AM

Mel and Jake clash in camp .

There’s tension between Melanie Sykes and Jake Quickenden in the I’m A Celebrity 2014 camp.

The pair, who are both favourites to win, haven’t been seeing eye to eye after Mel refused to humour his flirty advances.

It’s now left Jake trying to wind up Mel by supposedly hiding her underwear and clothing around the jungle… and she’s unsurprisingly not best pleased.

“It’s clear Jake is not at all happy at Mel’s attitude towards him,” a source on the show said today. “The others have noticed he’s been flashing her angry looks.”

The insider told the Daily Star newspaper: “That’s already led to gossip, when Jake’s out of earshot, that he has hidden Mel’s underwear to annoy her.

“It seems Mel is also coming to that conclusion. It is only going to cause even more friction between her and Jake.”

With the bookies and Mel is the current joint favourite to win the series along with Jimmy Bullard.

But since entering camp a few days after launch night, X Factor singer Jake has seen his odds repeatedly cut.

Bookmakers Paddy Power have revealed they’ve DOUBLE the bets they usually receive from female punters going on the X Factor hunk.

Usually only 32% of bets on the show are placed by women but, since hunky Jake’s arrival, this number has soared – with well over half of bets over the last three days having been placed by female bettors, keen to have a flutter on the tattooed singer.

With so many women certain that that torso is going nowhere, Paddy Power has been forced to slash the odds of Jake winning, from 12/1 to 6/1, making him third favourite to be crowned King of the Jungle.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/im-...#ixzz3K5E8xYQh
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

erinp5 25-11-2014 11:39 AM

If Mel can take put him back in his kennel she will be my winner .

Vanessa 25-11-2014 11:39 AM

OMFG! Another argument? This is better than Big Brother! :amazed::amazed:

Vanessa 25-11-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 7390065)
If Mel can take put him back in his kennel she will be my winner .

:laugh:

GoldHeart 25-11-2014 11:44 AM

im sick of hearing about jake
if this is true then it confirms he's a pathetic arrogant twat
he clearly thinks all women should fall for him !
hiding her underwear????? seriously he's a weirdo!!! he's acting like a horny school boy :crazy:

sampvt 25-11-2014 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 7390070)
im sick of hearing about jake
if this is true then it confirms he's a pathetic arrogant twat
he clearly thinks all women should fall for him !
hiding her underwear????? seriously he's a weirdo!!! he's acting like a horny school boy :crazy:

He is a perverted sex pest that thinks women should fall at his feet. According to his x, it would appear that his dick doesent match up to the size of his ego, shame, his only fans seem to be shallow females or the odd desperate homosexual. He wont win.

Liam- 25-11-2014 03:07 PM

Kick him in the 'tezzas' Mel, no-one will blame you :hehe:

LeatherTrumpet 25-11-2014 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7390329)
He is a perverted sex pest that thinks women should fall at his feet. According to his x, it would appear that his dick doesent match up to the size of his ego, shame, his only fans seem to be shallow females or the odd desperate homosexual. He wont win.

:joker:

nailed it

Cherie 25-11-2014 03:09 PM

Team Mel

Creggle 25-11-2014 03:10 PM

Mel is miles out of his league on both looks and success, she isn't impressed by his no substance pretty gayboy image so he's chucking his toys out of the pram, at her.

LeatherTrumpet 25-11-2014 03:28 PM

mel will own that milksop

Vanessa 25-11-2014 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 7390361)
mel will own that milksop

:laugh:

Rob! 25-11-2014 03:53 PM

Go on Sykes - show him who's boss, go back to your honeymoon :clap1:

hijaxers 25-11-2014 05:02 PM

Mel can obviously spot a knob end at 40 paces - shame the knob end is clueless

Shaun 25-11-2014 05:03 PM

G'waaaan Mel :clap1:

I get serious 'rapey' vibes from Jake. Total creep.

GoldHeart 25-11-2014 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7390329)

plus look how disrespectful that is too!!! :shocked: in real life he would never brush shoulders with her and wouldn't even of spoken to her if they weren't in the jungle
Mel is actually an intelligent proper celebrity
he's delusional if he thinks a woman like Mel would ever be interested in a immature twat like him she's in a different league . its no surprise his ego is all he's got i knew he was trying to make up for something tiny or empty the sad weirdo :sleep:

sampvt 25-11-2014 07:42 PM

he must think being chosen for the task makes him popular with the public. daft twat cant figure that out leaving him in an ego vacuum.

Mick 26-11-2014 06:45 AM

Mel is proven class and he is trying to hard to prove everything to everyone. He needs to take a step back and let the ladies come to him should they wish to.I don't think Nadia has looked comfortable with him either. Kendra will use him and perhaps his best option is to stick with Edwina.!

warrenhill 26-11-2014 07:46 AM

Think they have the odds wrong with Mel and Jimmy being joint favs.

Jimmy is 4/6

Mel is 5/2

Bet 365

Kizzy 26-11-2014 07:51 AM

I don't mind jake, I don't think the other zelebs have given him a chance.

coco the clown 27-11-2014 07:48 AM

I'm not very keen on Jake
He's got the personality of a garden rake
He can't do much, well sing a bit
I think he stares at Kendra's tit
He spends his time in the gym
But Mel will get the best of him
He thinks he's a bit of a jack (Jake) the lad
Which really makes him seem quite sad
I really don't think he's gay
But anyway, I've had my say

waterhog 27-11-2014 10:47 AM

thank you to the clown
your opions did go well down.
this is becoming a habit
you are going at poetry more then me and my pet rabbit.
but it is a pleasure to read
so i hope i am planting a progressive seed.
keep it up and don't ever stop
because looking for your posts is a exclusive shop.
after jungle i hope you stay on board
what are your views on serious debate , news home or abroad.
have i won you over
or are you escaping and heading for Dover.

GoldHeart 29-11-2014 12:47 AM

him & kendra fit perfectly personality wise! they are both egotistical arseholes . he's 1 track minded and behaves like a scruffy creep in the jungle he's always groping everyone , his voice is boring he cant sing that well
he even peed in the bushes ! disgusting :yuk:

the truth 29-11-2014 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 7390504)
G'waaaan Mel :clap1:

I get serious 'rapey' vibes from Jake. Total creep.

what a revolting comment, shame on you:nono:

coco the clown 29-11-2014 01:46 PM

Thanks to Waterhog for the complimentary poem
I love serious discussions, religion, politics all can be rhymed about