ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2014 [S11] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=656)
-   -   Fleurs winning song... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=268718)

Vicky. 14-12-2014 10:13 PM

Fleurs winning song...

Was apparently meant to be 'All for you' by Janet Jackson..but Janet wouldnt give rights to her

Shame, as I think that would have suited her a lot better

Nathan @NateMills · 1h 1 hour ago
Can't believe Janet wouldn't give Fleur the rights to All For You #missedopportunity #xfactorfinalresults

(Not completely sure who natemills is tbh, but DS seem to be buying this tweet as real :laugh: )

Shaun 14-12-2014 10:18 PM

Meh, even so, there are hundreds of thousands of other songs they could've tried to get the rights to :laugh:

Samm 14-12-2014 10:19 PM

Pressed old bitch

Black Dagger 14-12-2014 10:20 PM

Stupid irrelevant cow :fist:

GoldHeart 14-12-2014 10:20 PM

it doesnt matter because Fleur's version of this winner's song tonight was soo much better than Ben's version
she is versatile , entertaining and has style :hello:

Amy Jade 14-12-2014 10:24 PM

bitch.

Cal. 14-12-2014 10:25 PM

I bet moths live in her vagina.

Mystic Mock 15-12-2014 12:11 AM

I thought Fleur did really well with the winners song, and trust me I have been a big detractor of Fleur's through most of this series.

Marc 15-12-2014 06:00 AM

Janet you bitch

Strictly Jake 15-12-2014 06:22 AM

I didn't think the one republic song suited her. As I liked them both equally I had to base my 5 votes purely on who sounded better with the winners song. So my votes went for Ben. I have 5 votes to Fleur on the saturday

Kazanne 15-12-2014 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 7419588)
it doesnt matter because Fleur's version of this winner's song tonight was soo much better than Ben's version
she is versatile , entertaining and has style :hello:

No,Goldheart Fleur wasn't better otherwise she would have won,I would buy it from Ben but not her:hehe:

LeatherTrumpet 15-12-2014 08:04 AM

fleur who?

Kazanne 15-12-2014 08:05 AM

Maybe Janet didn't want her song killed:smug::hehe:

sampvt 15-12-2014 08:51 AM

Fleur is visually appealing to a certain sector of society but given the fact that a cd is an audio device, Bens rendition of the song was far more pleasing to the ear. Fleur has the looks but her voice is as normal as many other karaoke singers out there. Ben has a one off sound which is a bit like Sheeran and he will go far now his mentors can aim a certain type of song his way. Fleur will die a death and be consigned to the gen pool of female singers that use looks to get by. Also she is way too desperate for fame and will sell her soul for a few boxes of silver whereas Ben has his head screwed on and knows where he is going.

Simple truth is that ben out sung Fleur and the public agreed with their votes.

Cal. 15-12-2014 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7420053)
Fleur is visually appealing to a certain sector of society but given the fact that a cd is an audio device, Bens rendition of the song was far more pleasing to the ear. Fleur has the looks but her voice is as normal as many other karaoke singers out there. Ben has a one off sound which is a bit like Sheeran and he will go far now his mentors can aim a certain type of song his way. Fleur will die a death and be consigned to the gen pool of female singers that use looks to get by. Also she is way too desperate for fame and will sell her soul for a few boxes of silver whereas Ben has his head screwed on and knows where he is going.

No she isn't desperate for fame:joker:

She's been on the X-Factor before, 9 years ago, and she's been trying with her music ever since. If she wants the fame as much as you say she does, don't you think she would have tried something else besides music for the last decade of her life to get her famous?

GoldHeart 15-12-2014 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7420077)

She's been on the X-Factor before, 9 years ago, and she's been trying with her music ever since. If she wants the fame as much as you say she does, don't you think she would have tried something else besides music for the last decade of her life to get her famous?

:clap1: exactly!!
if Fleur was desperate for fame we would of seen her hop around reality shows over these 9 years or some other kind of media limelight . she's been working hard to get a music career she's actually serious about it

i think some people are confusing Fleur with Jake who had to desperately grasp fame by jumping in the jungle :whistle:
even Blonde Electra pulled that incest stunt for fame !

Shaun 15-12-2014 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7420047)
Maybe Janet didn't want her song killed:smug::hehe:

i'm glad you find yourself funny :hehe:

Kazanne 15-12-2014 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7420077)

Well you could say she is desperate,considering she tried a few years ago ,and didn't make it,so yes she wants the fame nothing wrong with that but to say she doesn't want fame doesn't make sense really,

Kazanne 15-12-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YaFilthyAnimal (Post 7420650)
i'm glad you find yourself funny :hehe:

:laugh::joker: that's the spirit,smile though your heart is breaking.

Mystic Mock 15-12-2014 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7420053)

Tbh speaking as someone that loves Rock Music Ben just wasn't good enough imo, he looked awkward onstage, and his vocal could be very flat, and he had these same problems when it came to singing his Alternative Rock songs in the final.

Ben and Fleur are all just image, they'll fade away while Lauren, SK, and OTY will probably be the long term successes as they'll last a few albums I think, even if they aren't major hits in the charts.

GoldHeart 15-12-2014 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mockerdeer (Post 7420665)
Tbh speaking as someone that loves Rock Music Ben just wasn't good enough imo, he looked awkward onstage, and his vocal could be very flat, and he had these same problems when it came to singing his Alternative Rock songs in the final.

Ben and Fleur are all just image, they'll fade away while Lauren, SK, and OTY will probably be the long term successes as they'll last a few albums I think, even if they aren't major hits in the charts.

Fleur will be a huge success she has it all going for her
she has alot more stage presence than Ben and people will soon get bored of Ben but i wish him well and hope his head doesn't get big with his little rush of fame :idc:

stereokicks will dissapear after 1 single like overload generation
oty will probably make an appearance on a show but will fade away like same difference

but i do agree that Lauren will become a hit and sell records

GoldHeart 15-12-2014 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7420657)
Well you could say she is desperate,considering she tried a few years ago ,and didn't make it,so yes she wants the fame nothing wrong with that but to say she doesn't want fame doesn't make sense really,

are you joking??? :joker:
if you think Fleur is desperate then basically everyone who ever auditoned for xfactor is desperate then simple as because what your saying makes no sense

she auditioned previously 9 YEARS AGO!!!! and now she's comes back as a solo so whats the issue? we haven't exactly seen her anywhere else and there's been a huge gap and she's better as a solo artist it was the best thing for her to come back

And loads of people come back again to join xfactor so what??
some have even repeatedly come back year after year after year which i think is a bit much when they keep getting rejected you'd think they'd give up

there was an irish girl i cant remember her name and im sure she auditioned 3 or 4 times and was rejected still :shocked: