ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Alexandner and Chloe's conversation (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270220)

InOne 13-01-2015 10:13 AM

Alexandner and Chloe's conversation

Was really weird. I thought she got a bit patronized and probably made her feel quite awkward and rubbish. Yes he did it in quiet calm manner but it seemed passive aggressive and controlling. Especially after the whole Jeremy thing.

Niamh. 13-01-2015 10:17 AM

Yeah, It was a bit but maybe he's uncomfortable himself? If that's the case I guess he's entitled to say something to her?

InOne 13-01-2015 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7477960)
Yeah, It was a bit but maybe he's uncomfortable himself? If that's the case I guess he's entitled to say something to her?

Cami seems a lot worse for wearing next to nothing than her though

jaxie 13-01-2015 10:21 AM

I think he was just trying to make her aware she was flashing a lot when getting changed. Maybe be noticed someone ogling her, maybe he just felt uncomfortable. I don't think his intentions were badly placed.

jaxie 13-01-2015 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InOne (Post 7477964)
Cami seems a lot worse for wearing next to nothing than her though

She's a lot younger than CAMI, maybe he feels more protective towards her. Maybe he has kids the same age?

InOne 13-01-2015 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7477969)
She's a lot younger than CAMI, maybe he feels more protective towards her. Maybe he has kids the same age?

He does going by what he said.

Gusto Brunt 13-01-2015 10:26 AM

And remember it was more or less the same advice KEN gave to her, but with Alexander she didn't looked shocked or cause a stir. :rolleyes:

Kizzy 13-01-2015 10:26 AM

He didn't want her to get dressed in front of him, as nice as her arse is maybe he was a bit uncomfortable it being in his eyeline?
He was perfectly respectful and tactful when discussing it, I would say it was a perfect example of how to resolve an issue between housemates.

InOne 13-01-2015 10:26 AM

But she's what 21/22? It's not that young. I don't get why people in their early 20's always seemed to get treated like babies in the house

Gusto Brunt 13-01-2015 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7477975)
He didn't want her to get dressed in front of him, as nice as her arse is maybe he was a bit uncomfortable it being in his eyeline?
He was perfectly respectful and tactful when discussing it, I would say it was a perfect example of how to resolve an issue between housemates.

And perhaps it was this dressing and undressing which made a drunk Jeremy, FALSELY, to believe she fancied him.

Kizzy 13-01-2015 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 7477980)
And perhaps it was this dressing and undressing which made a drunk Jeremy, FALSELY, to believe she fancied him.

Well I wouldn't go that far, it's not the same thing at all really.

MTVN 13-01-2015 10:31 AM

Suppose he's just the traditional sort who doesn't think its proper for him to have a young woman flaunting herself in front of him, he doesn't feel like it's the sort of thing that he as a 61 year old man with a daughter Chloe's age should be witnessing. I think it was more for his benefit just asking that because he feels awkward about it she could take that into account, he wasn't saying that she was giving off the wrong impression or anything

InOne 13-01-2015 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7477975)

He could also move as well though. Who's he to tell her where to get dressed.

Gusto Brunt 13-01-2015 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7477984)
Well I wouldn't go that far, it's not the same thing at all really.

Well maybe she'd been doing that in front of Jeremy - like she did with Alexander - for a few days and he got the wrong impression.

InOne 13-01-2015 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 7477988)
Suppose he's just the traditional sort who doesn't think its proper for him to have a young woman flaunting herself in front of him, he doesn't feel like it's the sort of thing that he as a 61 year old man with a daughter Chloe's age should be witnessing. I think it was more for his benefit just asking that because he feels awkward about it she could take that into account, he wasn't saying that she was giving off the wrong impression or anything

Oh come on. He's hardly lived in a bubble all his life. 61 isn't even that old anymore.

LeatherTrumpet 13-01-2015 10:34 AM

I very much doubt she understood any of what he was saying and just went "yeah"

His voice is not the easiest to decifer

chuff me dizzy 13-01-2015 10:39 AM

He told her in a nice way,like a Dad would ,but she's not 10 she should know you shouldn't get undressed in front of strangers

thinkingoutloud 13-01-2015 10:40 AM

I think he was trying to help her, maybe it didn't come over in the right way (I don't think he's the best talker) but from what I could make of it he was giving her a bit of friendly advice. She should be able to get undressed where she wants, however if all these comments are bothering her so much you'd think she would do it privacy. Maybe she just loves the attention, who'd have thought it?

MTVN 13-01-2015 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InOne (Post 7477994)
Oh come on. He's hardly lived in a bubble all his life. 61 isn't even that old anymore.

Still makes him feel awkward and having a daughter that age will colour his view of it

Niamh. 13-01-2015 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 7478024)
Still makes him feel awkward and having a daughter that age will colour his view of it

I think that's understandable too tbh

InOne 13-01-2015 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 7478024)

But like I said before he can also move as well. I don't think we've seen what he's on about in the HL's though so it's a hard one to call. They could've at least done a flashback of it :pipe:

Kizzy 13-01-2015 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 7477991)
Well maybe she'd been doing that in front of Jeremy - like she did with Alexander - for a few days and he got the wrong impression.

That's not appropriate, the ' she was asking for it' view is not healthy.

Gusto Brunt 13-01-2015 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7478032)
That's not appropriate, the ' she was asking for it' view is not healthy.

You said that, not me. Nobody deserves sexual assault.

Kizzy 13-01-2015 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InOne (Post 7477990)
He could also move as well though. Who's he to tell her where to get dressed.

That was one option, but he chose to have a word about it like an adult. And she considered and accepted those comments.

InOne 13-01-2015 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7478040)
That was one option, but he chose to have a word about it like an adult. And she considered and accepted those comments.

I don't think she really knew what to say. She looked bewildered.