ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Cami biting Ken? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270245)

MTVN 13-01-2015 12:43 PM

Cami biting Ken?

So Ken says that when he first came in Cami crept up behind and bit him on his ear, and when he asked why she did it she said "because you like it". Ken said on Loose Women that they didn't show us that and I don't think they did(?) though I do remember him using that as a nomination reason

Is that just a harmless joke or is it as disrespectful and as big a violation of boundaries as Ken's comments?

I'm not really sure about it, I don't think it's a particularly bad thing for her to have done but then I don't think Ken's comments about the women were that bad either, just ill judged and a bit sleazy maybe

Denver 13-01-2015 12:44 PM

Isnt it physical abuse?

smudgie 13-01-2015 12:44 PM

She was out of order.

Niamh. 13-01-2015 12:45 PM

Bang out of order.

Jake. 13-01-2015 12:46 PM

Well if it did happen, it wasn't aired :shrug: I don't believe that it happened when he 'first came in', because that wouldn't make any kind of sense.. How would she know that he 'likes it'? It's not that I don't believe him, but pretty much all of his interview was him beating around the bush.

Kizzy 13-01-2015 12:47 PM

He did seem to be genuinely annoyed about it, wonder why they didn't show it?

bitontheslide 13-01-2015 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 7478517)
So Ken says that when he first came in Cami crept up behind and bit him on his ear, and when he asked why she did it she said "because you like it". Ken said on Loose Women that they didn't show us that and I don't think they did(?) though I do remember him using that as a nomination reason

Is that just a harmless joke or is it as disrespectful and as big a violation of boundaries as Ken's comments?

I'm not really sure about it, I don't think it's a particularly bad thing for her to have done but then I don't think Ken's comments about the women were that bad either, just ill judged and a bit sleazy maybe

i would say it bang out of order. This is the problem when BB doesn't apply rules equally, to me that is an automatic ejection, can you imagine what reaction there would have been if Ken had done it to Cami?

This series is really a train wreck already.

chuff me dizzy 13-01-2015 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7478549)
i would say it bang out of order. This is the problem when BB doesn't apply rules equally, to me that is an automatic ejection, can you imagine what reaction there would have been if Ken had done it to Cami?

This series is really a train wreck already.

:clap1:

Pincho Paxton 13-01-2015 01:05 PM

She looked aggressive about Ken a few times.

LeatherTrumpet 13-01-2015 01:06 PM

Its abuse and hypocrisy

Sadly the old will always be vilified. Who goes on facebook, twitter, forums mostly?

what ages are the producers of BB and the news media

Imagine if all of the above were over 50?

parmnion 13-01-2015 01:14 PM

It's a shame cause the ones who miss out on a great hm are us.

rionablue 13-01-2015 01:27 PM

I don't think I could judge it unless I saw the clip. BB mustn't have thought it was very significant because they didn't show it in the highlights. I don't think she should have done it if it actually happened but I don't think either that she thought he would be offended by it. If it was ONE incident that Ken was being sexist or horrible to any of the women I would be more than willing to give him a chance but the incidents mounted up and then add in the racist word being used twice. I haven't seen any bad behaviour from Cami to date that would warrant my dislike of her so I will have to wait and see how things go

arista 13-01-2015 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7478532)
Bang out of order.

Yes I want that as the next Front Page
please

Vampire attacks Ken

jaxie 13-01-2015 01:32 PM

I think if it wasn't acted upon and she did bite him then it smacks of some serious double standards at BB in light of the toilet events. Biting is physical contact.

Cherie 13-01-2015 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7478683)
I don't think I could judge it unless I saw the clip. BB mustn't have thought it was very significant because they didn't show it in the highlights. I don't think she should have done it if it actually happened but I don't think either that she thought he would be offended by it. If it was ONE incident that Ken was being sexist or horrible to any of the women I would be more than willing to give him a chance but the incidents mounted up and then add in the racist word being used twice. I haven't seen any bad behaviour from Cami to date that would warrant my dislike of her so I will have to wait and see how things go

They didn't think Jay crapping in the freezer in BB12 was significant either :laugh:

Cherie 13-01-2015 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7478700)
I think if it wasn't acted upon and she did bite him then it smacks of some serious double standards at BB in light of the toilet events. Biting is physical contact.

Let's hope Ken calls the police

Liam- 13-01-2015 01:35 PM

Obviously didn't bite him hard enough

/Mike Tyson

jaxie 13-01-2015 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7478708)

:joker:

bitontheslide 13-01-2015 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7478683)

The point is that BB are not being consistent. The jeremy affair was 1 incident, auto boot, the cami event was 1 incident and should have been an auto boot

There should be no ifs, buts or maybe's. That's the problem, BB is not consistent and really never has been on C5.

Denver 13-01-2015 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamPRW (Post 7478713)
Obviously didn't bite him hard enough

/Mike Tyson

So you condone physical abuse?

Liam- 13-01-2015 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamski94 (Post 7478720)
So you condone physical abuse?

It was a joke, calm yourself.

the truth 13-01-2015 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 7478517)

yet more sex male hating double standards from a joke of a show in a basket case of a country

MTVN 13-01-2015 01:43 PM

Hear Cami has responded to the accusations with the following statement: "I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of Ken. At that moment I hit my face against him leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth."

arista 13-01-2015 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7478708)

No he has Signed a deal
with a Newspaper
Rock On 11PM or before
tomorrows paper images

bitontheslide 13-01-2015 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 7478738)
Hear Cami has responded to the accusations with the following statement: "I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of Ken. At that moment I hit my face against him leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth."

Louis Swarez the second? :joker: sounds very like it