ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   What a disappointment Katie Price was. What a wimp out ! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270760)

cfromhx02 17-01-2015 12:13 AM

What a disappointment Katie Price was. What a wimp out !

I was excited when I saw in tonight's prog that Katie was going in though held back my feelings cos knew she may not stand up to Katie,and probably wouldn't.

& what do we get,but her all wobbly on her feet,looking really nervous struggling not to cry,and then she tells Katie

"You are right up my street"

"And I can't wait to have a cup of tea with you"

Banishes Perez which was good,Cami which was good (her and Chloe's comments about no one would want to know Alicia if they weren't using her and something about her family were disgusting)

But then so boringly predictably as we see so often when the biggest sh*t in the house Katie,daren't be stood up to,and has her a*s kissed again she then banishes the person with the best set of morals in the house,Nadia.

Sure she may be a pain and seem holier than thou maybe stand up for people too often,but at least she has good morals and has the courage to stand up for what's right.

I said earlier why is it that almost everyone on BB who seems like they'll have courage to take on the nasties always end up wimping out ?

It's pathetic,

and so predictable,there must be some celeb out there who actually will stand and properly take on the nasties ?

Denver 17-01-2015 12:20 AM

She has been in 5 minz OMG obviously she womt go in all guns blazing

LukeB 17-01-2015 12:22 AM

it's only her first day lol

abhorson 17-01-2015 12:25 AM

First hours. Give it time. Katie P has more of a dislike for Alica than anyone else apparently.

Miranda123 17-01-2015 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfromhx02 (Post 7494502)
I was excited when I saw in tonight's prog that Katie was going in though held back my feelings cos knew she may not stand up to Katie,and probably wouldn't.

& what do we get,but her all wobbly on her feet,looking really nervous struggling not to cry,and then she tells Katie

"You are right up my street"

"And I can't wait to have a cup of tea with you"

Banishes Perez which was good,Cami which was good (her and Chloe's comments about no one would want to know Alicia if they weren't using her and something about her family were disgusting)

But then so boringly predictably as we see so often when the biggest sh*t in the house Katie,daren't be stood up to,and has her a*s kissed again she then banishes the person with the best set of morals in the house,Nadia.

Sure she may be a pain and seem holier than thou maybe stand up for people too often,but at least she has good morals and has the courage to stand up for what's right.

I said earlier why is it that almost everyone on BB who seems like they'll have courage to take on the nasties always end up wimping out ?

It's pathetic,

and so predictable,there must be some celeb out there who actually will stand and properly take on the nasties ?

I ****ing hate Nadia, she is a pain in the ass, and thinks she is the pope for gods sake,trying to prevent GOOD TV

I was pissed that Katie Price was going in cause I thought it was because they wanted more fireworks,a nd I think they were doing fine in that dept thank you, but if she is gonna do like she says, and judge everyone as they are in there, then I think her and Katie H will be ok, and Michelle, but I think she has come too late to intervene in friendships so I think she will maybe end up with booooring Alicia which will be horrible. I really want her to become one of the cool gang, and she can help tone them down when they get too much but she will also have more fun with them than the ****ing moaning patsy, alicia & nadia!

abhorson 17-01-2015 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miranda123 (Post 7494560)
I ****ing hate Nadia, she is a pain in the ass, and thinks she is the pope for gods sake,trying to prevent GOOD TV

I was pissed that Katie Price was going in cause I thought it was because they wanted more fireworks,a nd I think they were doing fine in that dept thank you, but if she is gonna do like she says, and judge everyone as they are in there, then I think her and Katie H will be ok, and Michelle, but I think she has come too late to intervene in friendships so I think she will maybe end up with booooring Alicia which will be horrible. I really want her to become one of the cool gang, and she can help tone them down when they get too much but she will also have more fun with them than the ****ing moaning patsy, alicia & nadia!

Not a chance with Alica.

wendywillow 17-01-2015 12:41 AM

give the girl time, lol

Jose Mourinho 17-01-2015 01:45 AM

Seriously would not call that a wimp out she called out Hopkins within the first 5 minutes in the most dignified way one could imagine, I think Katie Price has matured a lot.

daniel-lewis-1985 17-01-2015 01:55 AM

Shes told every one of them she needs to settle scores with them.

Did you expect her to go in and punch them in the boob?

Looking back ive warmed to her more now that ive seen how vulnerable she was entering. We have enough conflict and bitches and im now hoping Katie may have matured and can turn public perception back in her favour.

The girls had a rough year and lets not forget she suffers from panic attacks....Entering the BB house in front of hundreds of people and to an audience of millions will be terrifying for someone trying not to have an attack.

arista 17-01-2015 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 7494537)
it's only her first day lol

Yes KP
is soft but if someone has a go at her
she can Fight Hard

I love how Eamon Holmes said
the Two Katies as one force

I also said that

arista 17-01-2015 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 7494946)
Shes told every one of them she needs to settle scores with them.

Did you expect her to go in and punch them in the boob?

Looking back ive warmed to her more now that ive seen how vulnerable she was entering. We have enough conflict and bitches and im now hoping Katie may have matured and can turn public perception back in her favour.

The girls had a rough year and lets not forget she suffers from panic attacks....Entering the BB house in front of hundreds of people and to an audience of millions will be terrifying for someone trying not to have an attack.

Of Course Future deals

And her Panic Attacks
and her Crying
are her own Choice
Fact

Marsh. 17-01-2015 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhorson (Post 7494558)
First hours. Give it time. Katie P has more of a dislike for Alica than anyone else apparently.

Well she's given her some pyjamas tonight. :laugh: