ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Alexander has walked. Happy or gutted? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270904)

GiRTh 18-01-2015 12:56 PM

Gutted. HE was one of mt favourites.

the truth 18-01-2015 12:58 PM

devastated. he was my favourite in there and by far the most real and talented.

kirklancaster 18-01-2015 01:18 PM

So were not even half way into the show and the exit of the oldest person in there, who just happens to also be the only legitimate real Celebrity in there - being an international soul legend - is deemed; "irrelevant" and no great loss?

Alexander has had a very interesting life and as he was just warming up - as Liam quite rightly says - who knows what a 'raconteur' he may have turned out to be, and who can say how entertaining his revelations might have been? He might have enthralled us all. Now, we'll never know.

I for one liked him, valued his decency and moderation, and understand this giant of a man's brief loss of composure in angrily retorting to the irritating taunting behaviour of a little prat who cannot match him in any department.

I think it's a shame and will miss him.

Pincho Paxton 18-01-2015 01:19 PM

Indifferent. Well I did vote for him to go in the last poll.

billy123 18-01-2015 01:22 PM

I am happy that he no longer has to put up with the scum but unhappy he felt he had to go. so i voted indifferent.

Suze 18-01-2015 01:29 PM

I am not bothered, just annoyed that walkers deprive housemates of someone else who would have wanted to be in there. It's not the fault of other housemates no matter how irriritaing other housemates can be, as that is a given on such shows and anyone going in will know or be prepped to know what the show could intail, so as easy as it is to pass the buck onto another housemate /s, the walker decides, and if they can't hack the show even after chats with BB, then good riddance to them whether they be a favourite of mine or not. And Katie H can rant all she wants, it is just a soapbox moment for her to try and get more voters, nothing to do with her dislike of Perez, she is loving it and all the attention, she won't give two hoots that Alexander has left the house.

the truth 18-01-2015 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 7499855)
So were not even half way into the show and the exit of the oldest person in there, who just happens to also be the only legitimate real Celebrity in there - being an international soul legend - is deemed; "irrelevant" and no great loss?

Alexander has had a very interesting life and as he was just warming up - as Liam quite rightly says - who knows what a 'raconteur' he may have turned out to be, and who can say how entertaining his revelations might have been? He might have enthralled us all. Now, we'll never know.

I for one liked him, valued his decency and moderation, and understand this giant of a man's brief loss of composure in angrily retorting to the irritating taunting behaviour of a little prat who cannot match him in any department.

agreed. bubble brain emma willis always shrieks the bigger characters leave early.....but her idea fo a big character is utter bull****. she thinks BIG character means trashy tackey lewd potty mouthed attention seeking twats.........talent actual real humour raconteurs funny all comes under the banner quieter characters in emma willis bird brain..........lets all have 20 Katie prices and Hopkins instead...boring plastic shallow talentless pernicious self obsessed boring twats and not big characters at all, but vile shallow foul mouthed bores

joeysteele 18-01-2015 01:39 PM

Indifferent.

he clearly wasn't going to win, he was one of the ones with the least votes to be saved on friday.

he has sadly, made only a small contribution to the whole proceedings in the house, not all positive either.

This is turning into a farce as to selected housemates,3 have gone not by evictions by the public.
A poor show really is that and it likely isn't the end of people walking either or being told to leave, there seems no need to be having any votes by the public for evictions the way this is shaping up.

Gusto Brunt 18-01-2015 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 7499643)
indifferent REALLY

Same here. He was occasionally but unintentionally funny. Yet as the days passed he was getting increasingly aggressive.

Xtopher 18-01-2015 01:42 PM

Absolutely gutted. He was my favorite male in the house, the Big Man as Katie would say. I wish him the best.

Gstar 18-01-2015 01:43 PM

I got the notification on my phone via the app. I was literally just starting to warm to him, he was great last night

jaxie 18-01-2015 01:49 PM

Annoyed! Throwing them out is the public's job. They need to stop leaving without us.

Ellen 18-01-2015 02:05 PM

He'd probably had enough of Perez and possibly Nadia so it has not surprised me, its just a shame he was in the house with people like that and his experience was ruined.

waylander1973 18-01-2015 02:34 PM

Gutted because of big brother is letting perze to say and do what ever he wants without reigning him in.

Everybody has they're breaking point, even though alex was wrong to say what said last night's highlight show to perze.

zakman440 18-01-2015 02:55 PM

Meh, not that fussed.

Jules2 18-01-2015 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fosse (Post 7499641)
Happy - he was an utterly pointless HM.

Brilliant HM had it not been for the arguing and nastiness he could have had more airtime. I am gutted, get Perez, Nadia and Cami out.

Rooting for Katie H. Michelle, Calum, Kav and Keith.

I loved his singing.

Jules2 18-01-2015 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waylander1973 (Post 7500132)
Gutted because of big brother is letting perze to say and do what ever he wants without reigning him in.

Everybody has they're breaking point, even though alex was wrong to say what said last night's highlight show to perze.

Yes maybe but he was quoting that which was said by Perez to will-i-am, he planted it squarely back on Perez' shoulders, well done Alex.

I love will-i-am but Perez is another matter......

lily. 18-01-2015 03:11 PM

I think he was due losing the rag with Perez, and left before that happened.

I feel bad for the guy, cos I think he could have been an interesting character had he been allowed to come out of his shell a bit.

Jules2 18-01-2015 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 7499855)

Well said Kirk, I agree on all points. :wavey::kiss:

smudgie 18-01-2015 03:13 PM

Indifferent:shrug:

PrincessIona 18-01-2015 03:15 PM

Gutted, I don't really mind that he's gone because he didn't bring that much to the house but I wish he hadn't walked

jennyjuniper 18-01-2015 03:22 PM

I'm sorry to see him go. He didn't say a lot (unlike some in there) but he was no fool and saw what was going on. His comments about Nadia and Alicia were spot on.
Wish Perez had walked instead.

waylander1973 18-01-2015 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules2 (Post 7500297)
Yes maybe but he was quoting that which was said by Perez to will-i-am, he planted it squarely back on Perez' shoulders, well done Alex.

I love will-i-am but Perez is another matter......

I wasn't of that fact, but still he said it.

BigBrotherfan4ever 18-01-2015 03:34 PM

Interms as a HM I thought he was really quiet, but I think it's really sad that another HM behaviour drove him to leave the house, BB has get a grip & have a serious talk with Perez for his behaviour ....IMHO

mizzy25 18-01-2015 04:38 PM

Im gutted, Ive only just found this out. He was fast becoming my fave and if he had stayed I could have seen him as a winner. Looks like the village idiot perez got what he wanted.