ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Alexander O'Neal Not letting us see in the DR (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270967)

Josy 18-01-2015 08:39 PM

Not letting us see in the DR

That's bull****, I wanted to see what was said in the diary room.

I fully believe Perez pushed fir that to happen and BB suggested Alex leave maybe telling him he would still get paid just the same as coolio

MTVN 18-01-2015 08:42 PM

Was just making my own thread but I'll post it here. Certainly smells as if BB encouraged him to go: Alex never mentions any thoughts of leaving, yes he was angry but he was also determined to control himself, then Perez goes to the Diary Room making out he's scared for his life and tried to force BB's hand, next thing we know it's suddenly announced that Alexander has left. Normally we'd see him request to leave, we'd see BB trying to talk him out of it and they'd only bow to his request once they were very 100% sure it was what he wanted

Seems a lot more like it was a mutually agreed ejection in the same way as Coolio

andybigbro 18-01-2015 08:43 PM

Yeah Deffo seems like an agreed ejection.

But I doubt BB wanted to have 3 ejections in the one series.

Xtopher 18-01-2015 08:44 PM

I'm sure they just paid him to leave. That's ****.

Smithy 18-01-2015 08:44 PM

I bet he was called to the diary room and pushed :bored:

lukee 18-01-2015 08:44 PM

i smell a rat

lukee 18-01-2015 08:44 PM

i believe he was pushed

chuff me dizzy 18-01-2015 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 7502202)
That's bull****, I wanted to see what was said in the diary room.

I fully believe Perez pushed fir that to happen and BB suggested Alex leave maybe telling him he would still get paid just the same as coolio

Me too, Thats never,ever happened before

Marsh. 18-01-2015 08:44 PM

Hopefully Alexander does some interviews to give his side of the situation.

Shaun 18-01-2015 08:45 PM

Absolutely confirms that this is now the Katie/Perez show. Housemates literally being talked into leaving. Pretty embarrassing stuff.

There were no grounds for it to be an ejection - he didn't use any unacceptable language, he didn't make any threats (in fact the only housemate who is is Katie, and she strangely seems to be getting away with no warnings...), and he didn't break any other rules like discussing nominations or communication with the outside world.

So yeah, sure, he may have expressed a desire to leave, but he'd done no such thing in the build up to going to the diary room. It's all so shady.

chuff me dizzy 18-01-2015 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 7502277)
Absolutely confirms that this is now the Katie/Perez show. Housemates literally being talked into leaving. Pretty embarrassing stuff.

There were no grounds for it to be an ejection - he didn't use any unacceptable language, he didn't make any threats (in fact the only housemate who is is Katie, and she strangely seems to be getting away with no warnings...), and he didn't break any other rules like discussing nominations or communication with the outside world.

So yeah, sure, he may have expressed a desire to leave, but he'd done no such thing in the build up to going to the diary room. It's all so shady.

KH didn't get Alex evicted, she defended him,get it right

Cherie 18-01-2015 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7502272)
Hopefully Alexander does some interviews to give his side of the situation.

If he has been paid, it will be agreed that he doesn't squeal.

RichardG 18-01-2015 08:47 PM

There's definitely something dodgy about it :laugh:

Perez has asked to leave the house a couple of times now and he's still in there. Alexander was hardly begging to quit when he was talking to Michelle an hour earlier so if he genuinely did ask to leave in the diary room then they wouldn't immediately agree to removing him either. 100% it was Big Brother telling him to go.

Shaun 18-01-2015 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7502285)
KH didn't get Alex evicted, she defended him,get it right

I didn't say she did... I said she's the only one who's been making threats towards Perez. 'get it right'.

Jamesy 18-01-2015 08:49 PM

Yeah definitely points towards this being an agreed ejection.

Maybe they just told Alex he cannot be in there anymore but will get his full payment?

PrincessIona 18-01-2015 08:50 PM

Yes, it's very suspicious. Very disappointing if that's whats happened

Cal. 18-01-2015 08:50 PM

They probably pushed him to leave.

Marsh. 18-01-2015 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7502293)
If he has been paid, it will be agreed that he doesn't squeal.

Which is why I imagine it will come out after he's been paid, the show is over and he has no further connection with them.

PrincessIona 18-01-2015 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7502352)
Which is why I imagine it will come out after he's been paid, the show is over and he has no further connection with them.

Surely he could get sued if he did though?

Marsh. 18-01-2015 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessIona (Post 7502363)
Surely he could get sued if he did though?

I doubt BB has any silence clauses that contract them for years let alone life. :laugh: It's a silly reality show.

PrincessIona 18-01-2015 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7502385)
I doubt BB has any silence clauses that contract them for years let alone life. :laugh: It's a silly reality show.

Thing is if it wasn't done fairly soon there's no point, it won't be relevant in a couple of years

Pincho Paxton 18-01-2015 09:02 PM

I wouldn't assume anything. We didn't see what happened. There are other reasons. If Alex called Perez homophobic names they probably wouldn't show that either.

Marsh. 18-01-2015 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessIona (Post 7502407)
Thing is if it wasn't done fairly soon there's no point, it won't be relevant in a couple of years

I never said he would in a couple of years. I said it would be ridiculous for them to clause his contract to shut him up about simply leaving the house. :laugh:

Jack The Cat 18-01-2015 09:07 PM

Sly BB, real sly.

I would say they promised Pigez that Alex would go if he stayed. Then did the leave and get paid routine with Alex.

I would be wiling to bet that the nous twist we involve saving Pigez in some way.

Kizzy 18-01-2015 09:09 PM

I agree I think he was asked to leave due to perez and his histrionics in the DR.