ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   I don't get the hate for Alicia (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271292)

Benjamin 21-01-2015 08:20 PM

I don't get the hate for Alicia

I really don't. She is harmless and actually tries to be respectful

Firewire 21-01-2015 08:20 PM

I love her :lovedup:

Pincho Paxton 21-01-2015 08:23 PM

She's nice but dim, which is better than brainy, and horrible.

Benjamin 21-01-2015 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 7516032)

Exactly, she has a heart and has been far more interesting to watch than people like kavana and calum

Lostie! 21-01-2015 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pincho Paxton (Post 7516032)

Completely agree.

Ninastar 21-01-2015 08:30 PM

I just think she's a little bit of a sly **** stirrer. I don't think she's as dumb as she lets on. I don't hate her, she's just not one of my favourites.

Jake. 21-01-2015 08:31 PM

Love her

rionablue 21-01-2015 08:33 PM

I think she is PLAYING dumb and her whiney voice now is driving me mad. Throwing her toys out of the pram cos she is nominated again. GET ****ING OVER IT. I didn't mind her for awhile but Im sick of her now.

Jack The Cat 21-01-2015 08:51 PM

I think she is cool, mad as a hatter but sweet.

Think it helps that I honestly don't think she has a clue what is going on.

Could she be the dark horse?

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 21-01-2015 08:52 PM

lova ha

jennyjuniper 22-01-2015 07:19 AM

Every time I hear the words 'sweet' and 'innocent' applied to this mega bitch Alicia I feel like screaming.
She is as big a narcissist as Perez, he's just more open about it.
Try watching 'Glamour Model Mum & Me' on Youtube.
Google an interview in the Mirror about a year ago, where she locked herself and her 2 year old in a room, took pills and vodka and left that child alone and scared for 13 hours until she woke up.
Try seeing 'Glamour Model Baby and Me' on ABC iveiw
Then see if you still think she is sweet. She's a selfish narcissistic bitch.

Niamh. 22-01-2015 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack The Cat (Post 7516259)
I think she is cool, mad as a hatter but sweet.

Think it helps that I honestly don't think she has a clue what is going on.

Could she be the dark horse?

That's pretty much my opinion on her too

chuff me dizzy 22-01-2015 09:01 AM

She's SO annoying ,I had never heard of her, but by what Ive learnt since she went in,she's not a nice person, and her thickness just irritates the hell out of me and her constant food talk :rant:

abhorson 22-01-2015 09:06 AM

She just wants to be liked by everyone. Grown on me a bit. I also think now that her being part of team twat is due to her being a bit dim and not socially aware.

Nadia should have no such excuse!

Pincho Paxton 22-01-2015 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyjuniper (Post 7517401)
Every time I hear the words 'sweet' and 'innocent' applied to this mega bitch Alicia I feel like screaming.
She is as big a narcissist as Perez, he's just more open about it.
Try watching 'Glamour Model Mum & Me' on Youtube.
Google an interview in the Mirror about a year ago, where she locked herself and her 2 year old in a room, took pills and vodka and left that child alone and scared for 13 hours until she woke up.
Try seeing 'Glamour Model Baby and Me' on ABC iveiw
Then see if you still think she is sweet. She's a selfish narcissistic bitch.

Well newspapers etc are not real life. Watching them in Big Brother is how to evaluate them. I mean...

Quote:

...this. It reads like depression, and doesn't read like it was a deliberate act of cruelty. The scared part had to be made up.

So by removing the frail evidence we are left with just the Big Brother house to go by.

Tarryn 22-01-2015 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7517483)
She's SO annoying ,I had never heard of her, but by what Ive learnt since she went in,she's not a nice person, and her thickness just irritates the hell out of me and her constant food talk :rant:

You have a very warped view on human nature.
You support a vile, nasty woman like Katie H yet call Alicia "not a nice person".
I have not seen any evidence that Alicia is a horrible person.
A bit dim, yes, but that's not her fault.
Katie deems herself to be above Alicia in intelligence but with all her education cannot muster an inch of compassion.
Alicia was so right last night when accusing Katie of using something she had told her against her. Katie H is slipping. She is showing her true self.
Alicia is being honest, maybe to honest as some in there are using her honesty against her.
Calum has shown himself to be a really nasty person. He is really gunning for her.

LeatherTrumpet 22-01-2015 10:09 AM

As has been said, she is a devious passive aggressive. She plays the innocence card but has a scheming selfish mind. Her food fixation is tiresome as is her body obsession.

sampvt 22-01-2015 10:10 AM

I think her problems in the house stem from the fact that some members of the assembled cast are questioning how thick she is pretending to be. I mean......not knowing shapes, the alphabet thing and her eating habits have to be questioned and they are taking the piss because they don't believe her and maybe think she is playing a game. One minute she does a Joey Essex and the next she cries because they laugh. Sorry but a s sweet as she is, I cant bring myself to think that anyone can be that thick and still is able to dress herself and wipe her own arse.

LeatherTrumpet 22-01-2015 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarryn (Post 7517549)
You have a very warped view on human nature.
You support a vile, nasty woman like Katie H yet call Alicia "not a nice person".
I have not seen any evidence that Alicia is a horrible person.
A bit dim, yes, but that's not her fault.
Katie deems herself to be above Alicia in intelligence but with all her education cannot muster an inch of compassion.
Alicia was so right last night when accusing Katie of using something she had told her against her. Katie H is slipping. She is showing her true self.
Alicia is being honest, maybe to honest as some in there are using her honesty against her.
Calum has shown himself to be a really nasty person. He is really gunning for her.

so really you hate katie and callum and like alicia and cannot understand why anyone would disagree with you?

brilliant

:joker:

Pincho Paxton 22-01-2015 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7517555)
I think her problems in the house stem from the fact that some members of the assembled cast are questioning how thick she is pretending to be. I mean......not knowing shapes, the alphabet thing and her eating habits have to be questioned and they are taking the piss because they don't believe her and maybe think she is playing a game. One minute she does a Joey Essex and the next she cries because they laugh. Sorry but a s sweet as she is, I cant bring myself to think that anyone can be that thick and still is able to dress herself and wipe her own arse.

I believe her. I know a dentist who doesn't know the alphabet. Shapes can get mixed up... Hexagon, Octagon often get mixed up. I can't even remember the name for a 5 sided shape.

EDIT: A pentagon, I had to look it up.

ebandit 22-01-2015 10:16 AM

hate

i see no hate...............poking fun at her 'silliness'................'if i did not

have my BIG fake boobs' i would rather die

'i don't know my alphabet and am poor at maths' but intend to school my

child myself

i still kinda like her..........but she seems so demanding as though everything

is her privilege........i guess her parents were affluent?

Mark L

Tarryn 22-01-2015 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 7517557)
so really you hate katie and callum and like alicia and cannot understand why anyone would disagree with you?

brilliant

:joker:

Did I say hate ?!.
You need to read things better.
Also, did I say in this post that "I cannot understand why anyone would disagree with me" ?.
Also, your post does not make sense :shrug:

thinkingoutloud 22-01-2015 10:26 AM

I've barely seen any hate for her, in fact I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand her. :laugh: She annoys me to no end, I think she's shallow, dumb, an obsessive control freak and enjoys playing the victim.

Tarryn 22-01-2015 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud (Post 7517589)
I've barely seen any hate for her, in fact I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand her. :laugh: She annoys me to no end, I think she's shallow, dumb, an obsessive control freak and enjoys playing the victim.

I think a control freak is a person like Katie H who could not stand others have fun the other night unless she is in the middle of it.
Which is why she hates Perez so much, she can't control him.

LukeB 22-01-2015 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninastar (Post 7516074)
I just think she's a little bit of a sly **** stirrer. I don't think she's as dumb as she lets on. I don't hate her, she's just not one of my favourites.

:worship: