ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Kavana makes uncomfortable viewing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271307)

InOne 21-01-2015 09:09 PM

Kavana makes uncomfortable viewing

The way he was going on and you could tell Keith felt awkward. I felt awkward too. It wasn't dramatic it was just weird :nono: They weren't surprised he turned that way when drunk though so there's obviously stuff we haven't seen :idc:

joeysteele 21-01-2015 09:20 PM

If he keeps getting too much to drink I can almost see another one being told to leave.

Jack The Cat 21-01-2015 09:21 PM

He just committed career suicide.

bitontheslide 21-01-2015 09:22 PM

its the old story, some people are incredibly upleasant when they have had a drink, and Kav is one of them. He is known for it. There is a reason he has had no career for ages.

mizzy25 21-01-2015 09:23 PM

I thought if Cheggers had just accepted the apolgy instead of going on and on then it wud have blew over. I thought cheggers was being a bit odd tbh.

Jack The Cat 21-01-2015 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizzy25 (Post 7516519)
I thought if Cheggers had just accepted the apolgy instead of going on and on then it wud have blew over. I thought cheggers was being a bit odd tbh.

I just don't think he is used to it, I mean come on it Cheggers. To me it felt like Kav was beating a rabbit to death using a kitten as a club.

InOne 21-01-2015 09:28 PM

Quote:

Probably came out of nowhere to Cheggers that's why.

BigBrotherfan4ever 21-01-2015 09:56 PM

It was really uncomfortable to watch

empire 21-01-2015 09:59 PM

there is alot of build up as far back as day one, so it will kick off alot more.

Babayaro. 21-01-2015 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack The Cat (Post 7516508)

Hardly

rusticgal 21-01-2015 10:11 PM

Quote:

Why should he accept a drunken apology?...he wanted to hear it from a sober heart. Let's remember Keith had a problem with alcohol..an alcoholic apology isn't a genuine one...he just said lets talk about it in the morning when you are sober. Kav is weak and showed some colours tonight. He has been holding back all this time...shame he didn't tell Perez some home truths. Vent off to a fence sitter instead of a real **** stirrer shows a very weak man.
I don't like fence sitters but Keith is genuinely just a nice guy...and Keith has been very diplomatic in there and he has spoken up when he felt the need to...kava a has been the biggest fence sitter in the house...

Kizzy 21-01-2015 10:14 PM

Wow he made me wretch... the way he turned it around so it seemed as if keith had offended him!?

Poor me, poor me....Pour me another drink!

Mind you it worked for welsh :/

Rob! 21-01-2015 10:52 PM

Two weeks of doing naff all and manages to make himself look like a complete wanker in the space of 5 minutes of highlights.

Not bad :clap1:

Kizzy 21-01-2015 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 7516873)
Two weeks of doing naff all and manages to make himself look like a complete wanker in the space of 5 minutes of highlights.

:joker:

Marsh. 21-01-2015 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack The Cat (Post 7516508)

Is that the right terminology when his career died a death 15 years ago?

Jack The Cat 22-01-2015 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7516994)
Is that the right terminology when his career died a death 15 years ago?

True, I guess I was thinking about his TV career as opposed to the singing one. In retrospect he probably hasn't killed it but certainly it is not looking great right now.

I can remember how paranoid he was asking KP about the public perception of him. I can see why now, imo nothing worse than a nasty drunk.

daniel-lewis-1985 22-01-2015 12:42 AM

Ive said this from day 1. Its taken longer than I thought it would but he will defo crack up in there he cannot keep up appearences for another 2 weeks.

InOne 22-01-2015 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack The Cat (Post 7516998)
True, I guess I was thinking about his TV career as opposed to the singing one. In retrospect he probably hasn't killed it but certainly it is not looking great right now.

I can remember how paranoid he was asking KP about the public perception of him. I can see why now, imo nothing worse than a nasty drunk.

He doesn't seem like he has much to offer at all. He's got no charisma, charm or talent. He'll vanish back into obscurity after this.

Mick 22-01-2015 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7516733)
I don't like fence sitters but Keith is genuinely just a nice guy...and Keith has been very diplomatic in there and he has spoken up when he felt the need to...kava a has been the biggest fence sitter in the house...

I agree with this.Part of the attraction of the shows for myself is to try and workout who is acting out a game plan and who is reacting as normally as possible within the house.

So being a genuine nice guy who does not seek confrontation is not sitting on the fence. Last night Keith was correct not to let the drunken apology go without having a final word.He was hurt by what was said and made this clear.

If the other fella has past form for getting gobby when drunk yet still choses to drink then that's on him.

Keith does not produce exciting viewing but has maintained his decency and that's to be applauded imo.

Mokka 22-01-2015 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 7516873)

And really, let's be honest, that is the goal this season for them all! :joker:
It was messy, but it actually endeared me to Kav the poor non-confrontational sod. All that pent up emotion towards a misunderstanding of Ken's actions that he need the courage of alcohol to say. It didn't work to say it this way... But at least he finally got it out.

MojoNixon 22-01-2015 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InOne (Post 7516426)
The way he was going on and you could tell Keith felt awkward. I felt awkward too. It wasn't dramatic it was just weird :nono: They weren't surprised he turned that way when drunk though so there's obviously stuff we haven't seen :idc:

:dance: :dance: :dance: Keith is ahole, even he seems to be like a nice older guy to everyone. Fake as fake can be.

InOne 22-01-2015 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MojoNixon (Post 7520040)
:dance: :dance: :dance: Keith is ahole, even he seems to be like a nice older guy to everyone. Fake as fake can be.

Keith is just doing his own thing :nono: