ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Alicia Douvall I left school at 14 and played tennis everyday (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271363)

LeatherTrumpet 22-01-2015 01:56 PM

I left school at 14 and played tennis everyday

:umm2:

Miranda123 22-01-2015 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 7517969)
:umm2:

never seen her at wimbledon, so I guess she cant learn anything

like I said before, thick as sh.t!

GiRTh 22-01-2015 02:23 PM

Bless :joker:

chuff me dizzy 22-01-2015 02:25 PM

I left school at 14 but learnt my ABCs and shapes BEFORE i started school as do most children

Jake. 22-01-2015 02:31 PM

wendywillow 22-01-2015 02:40 PM

the shapes thing threw me, but who cares, really, when she learned, Katie h is obsessed with her

abhorson 22-01-2015 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendywillow (Post 7518139)
the shapes thing threw me, but who cares, really, when she learned, Katie h is obsessed with her

Is she though?

chuff me dizzy 22-01-2015 02:47 PM

Quote:

Alicia told KH about her not knowing her shapes and ABCs ,she didn't stick burning matches down her nails to get it out of her

Kazanne 22-01-2015 02:48 PM

Quote:

I think Katie is more shocked than obsessed,as are a lot of people , I don't mind her being thick but no need to be stupid with it.

abhorson 22-01-2015 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7518162)
I think Katie is more shocked than obsessed,as are a lot of people , I don't mind her being thick but no need to be stupid with it.

:laugh:

parmnion 22-01-2015 03:03 PM

Katie will be fishing for an angle so she can get another feel of her tits.

wendywillow 22-01-2015 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7518162)

Yeah I think Alicia obviously has some issues, we're only getting the tip of the iceberg

rusticgal 22-01-2015 03:19 PM

Alicia is not the full ticket and her stories make no sense. she says she went to private school but left at 14. how can you get through private education and not know your alphabet...its the first thing you learn at any school. would dyslexia stop you from learning shapes and the alphabet??... it just does not make sense. As for playing tennis for the rest of her life??
Also spending a million pounds on plastic surgery...parents affording private school unyet she cant even afford to send her child to pre school.
Its all a bit bizarre...as for rather dying than have tits...and she has a child. She seems to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic...:shrug:

chuff me dizzy 22-01-2015 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7518234)
Alicia is not the full ticket and her stories make no sense. she says she went to private school but left at 14. how can you get through private education and not know your alphabet...its the first thing you learn at any school. would dyslexia stop you from learning shapes and the alphabet??... it just does not make sense. As for playing tennis for the rest of her life??
Also spending a million pounds on plastic surgery...parents affording private school unyet she cant even afford to send her child to pre school.
Its all a bit bizarre...as for rather dying than have tits...and she has a child. She seems to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic...:shrug:

You compliment her Rusty !! :joker:

Pincho Paxton 22-01-2015 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7518234)

She said that she lost her money in a business failure of some kind.

jennyjuniper 22-01-2015 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7518244)

Well she told Katy Price that one of her boyfriends (don't know how many she's got) cut her off financially. It's time this bimbo moved out of LaLa land and trained for a real job, instead of just living off men like a leech.

bitontheslide 22-01-2015 03:59 PM

all other things aside, the legal earliest age you can leave school is 16, so how did she leave at 14? Don't believe it. The 16 minimum age has been in place since i was a lad, so unless Alicia is an old woman, its bollocks

rusticgal 22-01-2015 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7518244)

lol...I would feel cruel if I laid into her. It would be like being nasty to a child...:joker:

rusticgal 22-01-2015 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7518321)
The 16 minimum age has been in place since i was a lad, so unless Alicia is an old woman, its bollocks

...but she does talk bollocks most of the time. She defends herself well but she talks a load of crap the rest of the time :laugh:

abhorson 22-01-2015 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7518328)
lol...I would feel cruel if I laid into her. It would be like being nasty to a child...:joker:

That was good.

Pete. 22-01-2015 04:07 PM

Yes Alicia tennis goddess

DemolitionRed 22-01-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7518321)
all other things aside, the legal earliest age you can leave school is 16, so how did she leave at 14? Don't believe it. The 16 minimum age has been in place since i was a lad, so unless Alicia is an old woman, its bollocks

Legally she couldn't but she could of been sent to sports school if she showed a particular talent for tennis. Of course, the majority of kids attending sports school won't get through to Wimbledon.

We have a friend who was on the French snow boarding team at the last Olympics. She's been at sports school since 11 and has talked about how the academic side of things really suffer because they are busy flying round the world in the search of snow. She's started swatting for her A- levels once she had been through the Olympics but she was behind by 2 years.

Alicia says very little and so its hard to form an opinion and I know we are all guessing and probably all incorrect!

rionablue 22-01-2015 05:09 PM

She is playing a huge game and is playing the housemates and some of the general public as fools. Nobody on the face of this earth could be as dumb as she is letting on to be even if she only did ONE year of school. She is s total train wreck and in my mind not suitable for doing BB. She needs to try and get her life back on track and stop acting like a dumb little girl !!!! Im surprised so many people are falling for her act. But that's just my opinion I guess

sassysocks 22-01-2015 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 7518524)
She is playing a huge game and is playing the housemates and some of the general public as fools. Nobody on the face of this earth could be as dumb as she is letting on to be even if she only did ONE year of school. She is s total train wreck and in my mind not suitable for doing BB. She needs to try and get her life back on track and stop acting like a dumb little girl !!!! Im surprised so many people are falling for her act. But that's just my opinion I guess

Rather contradictory because if she is simply acting like a dumb little girl, how is she a train wreck. She is a weak, insecure and dosy woman who seeks out men to financially support her rather than get off her arse and work for a living, but she comes across as compos mentis to me.

Many women are like her, even if they don't take it to extremes like her. There are certainly many women who don't want to work for a living and would rather find a husband to provide for them. Not much better than Alicia in my book, probably worse as they may not have her confidence issues - just want an easy life.

Besides the show attracts freaks and weirdos, many previous hms have been attention-seeking freaks, but if we stopped allowing people like that on the show, it probably would have finsihed years ago as so many seem to love their attention-seeking antics. The worse they behave, the more many like them.

Firewire 22-01-2015 05:35 PM

I love Serena Williams