ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   2.5 hrs I will never get back (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271566)

sampvt 23-01-2015 10:33 PM

2.5 hrs I will never get back

Tonight was the biggest let down in all my years of watching CBB. The edits were crap, the eviction was lack lustre, Emma was useless, Bots had no script and Rylan just didn't cut the mustard tonight. I was actually glad when it was over.

WTF has these muppets done to thee most explosive start to any series, they have somehow ruined it and next weeks figures will be back to normal. What a load of poop.

emmetmcl 23-01-2015 11:09 PM

Agree.

A rush highlights show and a dragged out BOTS was just stupid. Are they just trying to inflate the ratings of the main show or something?

Jay. 23-01-2015 11:14 PM

I don't mean to have a go, but why watch it again if you don't like it? If I didn't like something on tv I wouldn't give it a second chance. It does annoy me when people say they hate the show... but continue to watch it. I know it's probably because you feel that you have too, but when I see people constantly complaining I just think, why bother? I didn't like BB13 or CBB14 too much, so I didn't bother watching it that much, just the evictions mainly.

I just find that it ruins it for others when people complain, it's a show, it's there for your enjoyment.

Withano 23-01-2015 11:18 PM

Why would you watch something that Rylan is presenting? He's the worst presenter ever.

sampvt 23-01-2015 11:19 PM

Sadly My Oracle status does not afford me the luxury of seeing into the future so in order to formulate an informed opinion of the show, I would need to see it first then make my opinion on it. If I decided I didn't like it before it aired I would be pre empting it and that would be daft. I will always watch it regardless of how crap it is, but my critic of tonight's fiasco was my personal opinion based on what I saw.

Jay. 23-01-2015 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7523797)
Sadly My Oracle status does not afford me the luxury of seeing into the future so in order to formulate an informed opinion of the show, I would need to see it first then make my opinion on it. If I decided I didn't like it before it aired I would be pre empting it and that would be daft. I will always watch it regardless of how crap it is, but my critic of tonight's fiasco was my personal opinion based on what I saw.

Well we are half way through, you could easily decide to switch off now if you liked. It just confuses me why people would watch something if it's utter rubbish, It's like saying you like the first Saw film then making yourself sit through the entire series of films but you absolutely hated them.

sampvt 23-01-2015 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay. (Post 7523808)
Well we are half way through, you could easily decide to switch off now if you liked. It just confuses me why people would watch something if it's utter rubbish, It's like saying you like the first Saw film then making yourself sit through the entire series of films but you absolutely hated them.

The reason for my discord was because this is the first show that fell sort in my expectations, hopefully they will see the results and up their game. My thoughts on tonight was that they had very little to work with and it all looked vey stretched and dull but I will keep on watching.

abhorson 23-01-2015 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7523566)
Tonight was the biggest let down in all my years of watching CBB. The edits were crap, the eviction was lack lustre, Emma was useless, Bots had no script and Rylan just didn't cut the mustard tonight. I was actually glad when it was over.

WTF has these muppets done to thee most explosive start to any series, they have somehow ruined it and next weeks figures will be back to normal. What a load of poop.

It needs something shocking to happen. All the HM's could smother Perez until near death and then say ' just kidding, only for entertainment'

That should get five million watching!

Cal. 23-01-2015 11:28 PM

Tbh tonight was awful.

Jay. 23-01-2015 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 7523818)
The reason for my discord was because this is the first show that fell sort in my expectations, hopefully they will see the results and up their game. My thoughts on tonight was that they had very little to work with and it all looked vey stretched and dull but I will keep on watching.

I understand you there, I just meant in a more broad sense, some members seem to bash everything out of the show and never say anything good about it, or if they do it comes as a complete shock. I loved BB14, but came on here (pre-signing up) and it really ruined the show for me. I just don't understand it at all. I think we all know who I'm talking about as well?

Northern Monkey 23-01-2015 11:34 PM

Was ok.Don't watch BBOTS anymore so can't comment.Was just a normal eviction really.