ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   perez sorry for alex-still bullied? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272202)

the truth 28-01-2015 09:27 PM

perez sorry for alex-still bullied?

the group of bullies all surrounded him demanding an apology for his alleged treatment fo alex, who by the way did wave his tongue at perez when he was in a cage and did say he wanted to wipe the smile off his ****** face....perez said sorry in the kitchen and no that wasn't enough kav wanted him to say it again and the others all jumped on board, the spineless cowards that they all are and plucky nadia defended perez
no one else had the backbone to apologize for the endless stream of insults flyingaround , perez did and instead of acknowledging it, the bullies still weren't happy and went for blood...
the callum and kav went berserk because somoen finally stood up to their pathetic pack of spineless bullies

chuff me dizzy 28-01-2015 09:28 PM

Not once has this filthy pervert apologised for what he did to Alex

the truth 28-01-2015 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7541903)
Not once has this filthy pervert apologised for what he did to Alex

yes he did you cant have been listening

downthechippie 28-01-2015 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7541895)
the group of bullies all surrounded him demanding an apology for his alleged treatment fo alex, who by the way did wave his tongue at perez when he was in a cage and did say he wanted to wipe the smile off his ****** face....perez said sorry in the kitchen and no that wasn't enough kav wanted him to say it again and the others all jumped on board, the spineless cowards that they all are and plucky nadia defended perez
no one else had the backbone to apologize for the endless stream of insults flyingaround , perez did and instead of acknowledging it, the bullies still weren't happy and went for blood...
the callum and kav went berserk because somoen finally stood up to their pathetic pack of spineless bullies

WELL SAID!!! They are a pack of spineless bullies. Nadia was wonderful.

chuff me dizzy 28-01-2015 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7541917)

I was listening ,don't you worry about that

the truth 28-01-2015 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7541926)
I was listening ,don't you worry about that

well you must have selective deafness he did apologise tonight and it still wasn't good enough for the pack of spineless bullies

MrWong 28-01-2015 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7541917)

He said that he was apologising for how he reacted to Alexanders outburst.

Totally whitewashing how he baited Alexander to get the reaction in the first place.

the truth 28-01-2015 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 7541980)
He said that he was apologising for how he reacted to Alexanders outburst.

Totally whitewashing how he baited Alexander to get the reaction in the first place.

alex did bait him too waggling his tongue at him and saying he wanted to wipe the smile off his ****** face...alex failed to curb his temper sadly and was getting aggressive and failed really to laugh anything off, that's why BB didn't show his exit conversation in the diary room

Denver 28-01-2015 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7541970)
well you must have selective deafness he did apologise tonight and it still wasn't good enough for the pack of spineless bullies

You cant pick and choose what happens when it comes to Perez

Jack The Cat 28-01-2015 09:39 PM

It doesn't really matter, Perez has handed the Crown to Katie tonight, the rest of it is now not important.

the truth 28-01-2015 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamski94 (Post 7542001)
You cant pick and choose what happens when it comes to Perez

what are you talking about?

Johnnyuk123 28-01-2015 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7541970)

Time for a name change from the truth to the lie?

MrWong 28-01-2015 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7541993)
alex did bait him too waggling his tongue at him and saying he wanted to wipe the smile off his ****** face...alex failed to curb his temper sadly and was getting aggressive and failed really to laugh anything off, that's why BB didn't show his exit conversation in the diary room

Alexander was reacting to Perez baiting him.

Perez ignored that in his ****ty apology.

the truth 28-01-2015 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnyuk123 (Post 7542043)
Time for a name change from the truth to the lie?

hell no the truth hurts

the truth 28-01-2015 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 7542047)
Alexander was reacting to Perez baiting him.

Perez ignored that in his ****ty apology.

he was man enough to say sorry , something the rest of the bullies could never do

rionablue 28-01-2015 09:55 PM

Perez has made his bed he can lie in it and I saw no case of bullying in the house tonight. The others were entitled to ask him if he was sorry. Most of them really liked Alex and were gutted when he left. Perez is more than capable of standing up for himself as we have seen

MTVN 28-01-2015 10:10 PM

Yes I think you are right truth, Perez is still trying to bully Alex

Denver 28-01-2015 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 7542319)
Yes I think you are right truth, Perez is still trying to bully Alex

:clap1:

Angelika 29-01-2015 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by downthechippie (Post 7541922)
WELL SAID!!! They are a pack of spineless bullies. Nadia was wonderful.

Nadia was fierce and I loved the way she stood up with confidence and let them all have it. She's in a podition of power now and she's not holding back.

Angelika 29-01-2015 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamski94 (Post 7542336)
:clap1:

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Denver 29-01-2015 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelika (Post 7542987)
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Not our fault we see the truth

Philanthropite 29-01-2015 12:40 AM

The amount of deluded people in this thread is off the charts. Perez did apologise quite clearly about how he'd affected everyone (obviously including Alex since he was the discussions topic). People are closing their ears and blocking out everything other than their loathing for Perez. Leslie and Biggins had it right on BBBOTS, Perez is entertaining to watch despite how annoying he is as person. It's irrefutable and I agree that quite a few of them have degraded themselves to the level of goading him and antagonizing him in the exact same way they criticize him for. Yet Perez's biggest crime to date is still dancing around the garden semi-naked.

People can go on and on about how Perez was why Alex left but honestly, Alex did indeed goad him as well - hell I liked Alex a lot and was rooting for either him or cheggers to win because they seemed the most genuine and the most kind but he shouldn't have allowed Perez to get to him in the way that he did. Busey last season mastered what Alex could have done for this season but failed to do so by quitting too soon.

Gogonoel 29-01-2015 02:05 AM

No amount of tongue waving or coughing would cause me to EVER call someone a ********t, you have to have a looot of hate buried deep down in your heart to say something like that.

jennyjuniper 29-01-2015 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7541895)

He didn't just say sorry though did he. His words were 'I.m sorry for retaliating to the hatred' And he probably said it with that sneer on his ugly mug, so as an apology, it was pretty pathetic.

-Sue- 29-01-2015 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philanthropite (Post 7543039)
The amount of deluded people in this thread is off the charts. Perez did apologise quite clearly about how he'd affected everyone (obviously including Alex since he was the discussions topic). People are closing their ears and blocking out everything other than their loathing for Perez. Leslie and Biggins had it right on BBBOTS, Perez is entertaining to watch despite how annoying he is as person. It's irrefutable and I agree that quite a few of them have degraded themselves to the level of goading him and antagonizing him in the exact same way they criticize him for. Yet Perez's biggest crime to date is still dancing around the garden semi-naked.

People can go on and on about how Perez was why Alex left but honestly, Alex did indeed goad him as well - hell I liked Alex a lot and was rooting for either him or cheggers to win because they seemed the most genuine and the most kind but he shouldn't have allowed Perez to get to him in the way that he did. Busey last season mastered what Alex could have done for this season but failed to do so by quitting too soon.

Brilliant post :clap1: well said :D