ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Michelle Visage Just when i thought she had become KH's bitch she showed how genuine she was tonight (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272342)

daniel-lewis-1985 29-01-2015 09:42 PM

Just when i thought she had become KH's bitch she showed how genuine she was tonight

In the bedroom talking to Katie Price.

THANK GOD! That's the Michelle I loved in week 1 :p

Katie Hopkins has been stealing her limelight and the best thing that could happen for her now is to team up with Pricey and knock the parrot nose off her perch.

Jules2 29-01-2015 09:48 PM

Ah sadly I have now gone off of her, she was one of my favourites for the top three but I guess it will now have to be as below: I thought she was loyal but I know she wants to win and she is possibly afraid of KH having the limelight as some are now saying that but she seems to have forgotten that it has been Perez who has stolen her glory. It will be interesting to see what happens in the net few days. Will she go in with Nadia, Perez, Katie P and Keith now? I bet Perez is rubbing his hands at is mischief and some arent sensible enough to see through him.

Katie H. Calum and Kav

rionablue 29-01-2015 09:51 PM

I agree with Daniel. I have always liked her and still do and I am glad she has come to the forefront again as she was quiet the last few days. I want her to win

SaveUs 29-01-2015 09:54 PM

Yeah I think she explained herself quite well in the diary room that she's not there to police KH. I was worried she went into her shell

daniel-lewis-1985 29-01-2015 10:02 PM

What I liked aswell was how she said in the diary room shes not there to police KH and when she spoke up in noms saying KH and Perez were similar.

Mokka 29-01-2015 10:03 PM

She has been over shadowed by the likes of Perez and K.H. but she hasn't changed the whole series. She has stayed true to herself, and she has been annoyed to death by Perez acting out like a little baby. I honestly feel that my responses would be similar to hers if I was in her place.

MrWong 29-01-2015 10:07 PM

I don't think Michelle will team up with Pricey against Katie H but I do think Michelle is thinking of the end game.

Pricey's a drag queens wet dream. She would go down a storm at one of Michelle's events.

jaxie 29-01-2015 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 7546365)
In the bedroom talking to Katie Price.

THANK GOD! That's the Michelle I loved in week 1 :p

Katie Hopkins has been stealing her limelight and the best thing that could happen for her now is to team up with Pricey and knock the parrot nose off her perch.

Nah she is firmly Katie Hopkins bitch. That was just a little sucking up to KP because she has a crush.

Mystic Mock 29-01-2015 10:20 PM

Michelle was her usual self tonight from my perspective.

KatieHopkinsNose 29-01-2015 11:02 PM

Genuine?! Whatttttt. That just showed how two-faced and fake Michelle is.

Pink Pegasus 30-01-2015 03:06 AM

I thought she came across very kind towards Pricey tonight. She said she could tell she had been nervous giving her nomination, but that she had been proud of her for speaking up and clapped her hands or something. This meant more coming from Michelle, because even though it was her friends that Pricey nominated she was still glad for Pricey speaking up. I don't think she was two faced to her friends for doing this, because she even said that Hopkins would probably also say well done or fair play to Pricey too.
I found it interesting she thought Pricey had hit a nerve with Hopkins by calling her a gameplayer and mentioned that Hopkins had been quieter all that evening. Again she wasn't really being nasty about her friend when she said this because she said she thought it was defence mechanism for Hopkins -the gameplaying/and not here to make friends thing.

Niamh. 30-01-2015 09:08 AM

Shame KP wasn't in there from the start before Michelle and KHs had become such "buddies" because I think we would have seen a better side of Michelle if she'd been with KP all the time instead. Shame cos Michelle was my favourite at the start before she got covered in KHs evil shadow

parmnion 30-01-2015 09:12 AM

God, she was sucking up nothing else.

Jules2 30-01-2015 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 7547168)
God, she was sucking up nothing else.

I agree I was very disappoted in her, she has been one of my main three right from the beginning. Now I feel she is disloyal, they talk about KH being two faced but listen to all of them chattering behind her back. What KH says she does to their face. KP firing Perez' gun.

parmnion 30-01-2015 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules2 (Post 7547299)
I agree I was very disappoted in her, she has been one of my main three right from the beginning. Now I feel she is disloyal, they talk about KH being two faced but listen to all of them chattering behind her back. What KH says she does to their face. KP firing Perez' gun.

well she doesn't always say it to there faces, or if she does it's a watered down explanation of what was said in the diary room.

Jules2 30-01-2015 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7547159)
Shame KP wasn't in there from the start before Michelle and KHs had become such "buddies" because I think we would have seen a better side of Michelle if she'd been with KP all the time instead. Shame cos Michelle was my favourite at the start before she got covered in KHs evil shadow

Would have hated her being in there from the start, having to listen to all her sexual stories and her ex husbands whom she must have possibly loved at one time. Mind you it could have all been for publicity as she says she lives her life with the cameras. Didnt really like Pete when he was with her, he was too much under the thumb but I love him now.

The trouble is most of the HMs havent really had the airtime they should have. The show as normal, has been very biased, it is always the same. Had there been a love story in the mix we would have had to watch that over and over again, so glad that this time it hasnt happened. Mind you I suppose Perez is a one man love story on his own.

Niamh. 30-01-2015 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules2 (Post 7547304)
Would have hated her being in there from the start, having to listen to all her sexual stories and her ex husbands whom she must have possibly loved at one time. Mind you it could have all been for publicity as she says she lives her life with the cameras. Didnt really like Pete when he was with her, he was too much under the thumb but I love him now.

The trouble is most of the HMs havent really had the airtime they should have. The show as normal, has been very biased, it is always the same. Had there been a love story in the mix we would have had to watch that over and over again, so glad that this time it hasnt happened. Mind you I suppose Perez is a one man love story on his own.

Yeah i do agree with you about discussing her exes and sex lives with them being really tacky, other than that though I find her to be pretty likeable in there and have agreed with alot of stuff she said in there too.

I was always very much Team Peter btw and still am tbh

As for you second point I whole heartedly agree with that, I'm so over the showmances but I have to admit I find Perez love story really, really funny :hehe: