ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Callums true colours? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272575)

nim136 31-01-2015 09:54 PM

Callums true colours?

So I just read a post on DS which I thought to be very accurate:

"What I noticed is that when Calum was in the diary room he said that he's glad that it was in the BB house because of what he might have done outside the house.

That's very telling in my opinion.
So is he sort of admitting that if they weren't in the house he'd carry out some violent action towards Perez? Because that's what it sounded like.
Does that make him a 'good' person who's better than Perez?

It's also quite telling because it suggests that his behaviour inside the house isn't natural. That the way he is inside the house isn't really his normal self.

Considering behaviour outside the house he should try telling people to shut their mouths and call them dicks and see what response he gets from people in general."

Credit to Alrightmate @ DS

Vanessa 31-01-2015 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nim136 (Post 7553960)

"What I noticed is that when Calum was in the diary room he said that he's glad that it was in the BB house because of what he might have done outside the house.

So is he sort of admitting that if they weren't in the house he'd carry out some violent action towards Perez? Because that's what it sounded like.

It's also quite telling because it suggests that his behaviour inside the house isn't natural. That the way he is inside the house isn't really his normal self.

Considering behaviour outside the house he should try telling people to shut their mouths and call them dicks and see what response he gets from people in general."

Oh yes, i saw that post and agree 100%. He's showing his true colours.

bitontheslide 31-01-2015 09:57 PM

they are governed by rules in the house that prohibit physical violence. Perez was hoping that Calum would hit him and get thrown out, as that is the natural response when subjected to that level of provocation

abhorson 31-01-2015 10:01 PM

Quote:

There are six billion people better than Perez. The other half a billion that are the various dregs of this world contains Perez.

darkestcornwall 31-01-2015 10:01 PM

It means if Perez had said that to him outside the house he would have decked him.Makes him a bloke in my book.

Cherie 31-01-2015 10:04 PM

Calum, the scheming in the garden though, I reckon he is going for Pricey and Cheggars, his noms will be interesting.

mazerunner_888 31-01-2015 10:04 PM

So true he is a nasty vain aggressive man and Perez once again revealed peoples true colours

Vanessa 31-01-2015 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7554017)
Calum, the scheming in the garden though, I reckon he is going for Pricey and Cheggars, his noms will be interesting.

If they all nominate these two there will be hell to pay! :laugh:

JoshBB 31-01-2015 10:05 PM

I thought he meant that too, but I am unsure.

*removes calum from my faves in my sig*

Cherie 31-01-2015 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshBB (Post 7554024)

Good idea josh best not to be involved in vote rigging :hmph:

Cherie 31-01-2015 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshBB (Post 7554024)

Oh he definately meant it I wonder if he will be banned from nomming, there must be a reason they showed it :hehe:

Vanessa 31-01-2015 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7554045)
Oh he definately meant it I wonder if he will be banned from nomming, there must be a reason they showed it :hehe:

:fc:

Mystic Mock 31-01-2015 10:31 PM

Quote:

Alrightmate is bang on.

What I think with Calum is that he thinks that if he keeps his mouth shut and bring “the piece” that he'll get some vote onside that's away from his looks, as after all nobody can win purely off of looks alone.

And why was Calum not given a warning for that comment actually to do with “if there was no Cameras?” And Hopkins for her clear anti-American stance.

You can't have one rule for one and then one for another BB, it's not how it works.

LeatherTrumpet 31-01-2015 10:32 PM

The reaching

:umm2:

Mystic Mock 31-01-2015 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkestcornwall (Post 7553998)
It means if Perez had said that to him outside the house he would have decked him.Makes him a bloke in my book.

No it makes him a Caveman.

MrWong 31-01-2015 10:35 PM

Quote:

I think he'd rough him up but I don't think he'd hit him. Would Perez say that to someone in a club? I doubt it as he knows the chances are he'd get chinned.

Has Calum had any incidents of aggressive behaviour reported in the tabloids out of interest?

Mystic Mock 31-01-2015 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 7554164)
The reaching

:umm2:

Nobody has been harsh on Perez on this thread yet, so there's no need to worry about the reaching.:hugesmile:

redonthehead 31-01-2015 10:37 PM

Sorry but No, Perez said probably the vilest thing he could say in an attempt to get yet another person out. It would be disgraceful if Callum had the same preference as Perez, but the fact that he doesnt makes it even worse. It was nauseating and disgusting and Perez should have been told to leave. Also, the way he refuses to take a reprimand by BB is very disrespectful. He has obviously never been challenged on his behaviour and simply cannot take a telling off BB have thrown people out in the past for far less than he has done. They want him there for entertainment value.

redonthehead 31-01-2015 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 7554186)
I think he'd rough him up but I don't think he'd hit him. Would Perez say that to someone in a club? I doubt it as he knows the chances are he'd get chinned.

Has Calum had any incidents of aggressive behaviour reported in the tabloids out of interest?

Why is Callum's integrity being questioned when its that jerk Hilton that made the vile remark.

Mystic Mock 31-01-2015 10:44 PM

Yes Perez was evil for making that remark.

Lets ban “shove it up your ass” “get screwed” “go and **** yourself” “kiss my ass” and “suck my dick” shall we?

Mystic Mock 31-01-2015 10:44 PM

Lets ban “shove it up your ass” “get screwed” “go and **** yourself” “kiss my ass” and “suck my dick” shall we?

Johnnyuk123 31-01-2015 10:44 PM

Hopefully the mods are onto these two trolls. Thank you!

MrWong 31-01-2015 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 7554220)

Why? None of them are threats.

Mystic Mock 31-01-2015 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnyuk123 (Post 7554222)
Hopefully the mods are onto these two trolls. Thank you!

Who's trolling sorry?

Mystic Mock 31-01-2015 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 7554229)
Why? None of them are threats.

Perez wasn't really threatening either, just like Dexter with his comment to Callum in BB14.